Is it real??

My life become change?

Chapter 4

 

"Annyeong... We meet again"

I blinked just a moment and I think I’m dreaming!!! I pulled my cheek and it’s hurt. So this is not a dream.

“Arr!! Its hurt.” He laughed… “It is not a dream. It s real. Annyeong…JinHae ya. I’m Yang YoSeob.”

Yang Yoseob… My no.1 bias!!! Wait….. how did he know my name?

“I can’t believe. Wait……How do you know my name? And why you are there? Only you?? Other members?? What….” I ask nonstop and yoseob stop by disturbing my word.

“Wait… JinHae ya!! You ask a lot of questions. If you want to know, let’s go school park.”

“But my class……..” “Now 9:25. You late 20 minutes. Let’s go. I'll explain all the things..” He said and his smile!! **I’m melting and I think I nodded and follow him.**

When I remember, I was sitting in the park… beside him.

“Last Sunday, the guy with mask and hat is me. That’s why I knew your name. And I start to attend this university. Other members… They are busy with other works. I’m the one who have to attend in this university” He explained me.

“I know you are busy with solo promotions and I think there is no new with attending school!!” I asked surprise.

“of course. This is my first day of school same with you. And Abeoji doesn’t let to know this new to public. He will let to know this new after one or two weeks. I mean abeoji is CUBE CEO.”

“Orr…. I know Hong Papa”

Yoseob widened his eyes and ask me “Hong Papa?! You called him like that. Haha… You must be CUBE fans. Are you B2uty?”

I blushed “Nae. I’m b2uty and huge CUBE stanner.”

Yoseob eyes widened again…. “Jinjja?? But fans see us, they scream and they tell to take a photo. You aren’t like them!!”

I answered shakely “May be because of big surprise. I didn’t imagine that I can meet idols especially B2ST!!”

>> Yang Yoseob POV <<

“bang” “Arr.. omo” I bumped someone and look up her.

“Yoon JinHae?! The girl who I met at park?” My smile appeared on face and I don’t know why I’m happy.

She apologized without looking me and as soon as she saw me, her eyes widened and pull her cheeks. “Arr.. Its hurt.”

**haha…. This girl is so cute.**

I invited to park and explained why I’m here.

I wondered when she called CUBE CEO as Hong Papa and she is b2uty cause every fans saw us, they become scream but she is so calm down.

So I asked her.. “Jinja?? But fans see us, they scream and they tell to take a photo. You aren’t like them!!”

She replied shakely “May be because of big surprise. I didn’t imagine that I can meet idols especially B2ST!!”  when she answered, she looked down the ground and her toes are playing with sand.

I want to so my body pushed nearly beside her and asked “Then who is your bias in B2ST?”

She looked up me and blushed “Why I answered that?!” Her face turns red. I see she is my fan. Haha…..

“I know you are my fan. Haha……” “No.. I’m not.” JinHae pouted.

Her pouted face….. so cute!! So I teased again “Then give me your ph.”

JinHae pushed her phone behind her  “Why??"

“Haha….. why you can’t give me? Your ph screen is my photo, right? That’s why you can’t give me…..”

JinHae blushed hardly and pouted again!! **That’ll be fun if I become friend with her**  At that time……

“Ding Dong” The first period is finished.

“I have to go now.” JinHae told and stood up. She ready to run beside me.

So I pulled her hand. “Wait. Your major is music.. right? Let’s go together. We are same major.”

She look up our hand and her face is red like tomato.

“Umm…….Sorry.” I released her hand and “You look like run. So I caught. JinHae ya…we… Let’s make friend.” I requested her with my famous puppy eyes.

She nodded and said blushly “Ok….”

**Yeah!!! I become friends with her and same major……..That make me happy to jump… WAIT.. Why I’m so happy?! The answer is I don’t know.**

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

No subscriber and no new comment yet. L I’m so worry that m story is really bad.?

I’m sorry if Grammar and spelling are wrong. English is difficult for me. -.-“

I want your comments and please subscribe. Please…. <3

Thank for reading my story. Love you!!