When It Happens: Chapter 1

Let It Happen

"Unnie?" I asked Hayoung as we sat on the bus that was making its way to school. After the hectic morning of trying to get Hyejoo dressed and off to school, the two of us stayed silent for most of the trip. Hayoung looked exhausted, she loved my sister, but since she is an only child, she doesnt have to worry about the stress of having a reckless, careless, overly excited elementary sister.

"What?" she asked tiredly.

"Are you busy during lunch today?" I looked out the window, watching the shiny car drive past as we stopped to let on another group of tired high school students.

"Same old same old. Namjoo, just eat with me today. No one will care."

"Hayoung. Everyone will care. I can already imagine there faces if I even walk past that table. 'Who the hell is that?' Its priceless."

"Namjoo," she started, turning at me. She always did this. Her big sister act and coming out of the shadow speech. It got old a few years ago.

"No one would care. And I know who you are trying to keep asway from. He wouldnt mind, Nammie. Just come ~".

"Its alright. If you dont want to come you dont have to." I muttered. Still gazing out of the window.

"No, Ill come today. Dont worry, Im not a terrible friends, obviously."

My lips formed an o shape as I became a little sarcastic at how great of a friends she was.

"So, how are you and Hyungjin doing?" I asked to get her to completly forget the stupid conversation. Also getting her to smile and blush uncontrolably. It was adorable. Her smile grew bigger.

"Hyungjin is...... Hyungjin. Gorgeous, mysterious, smart, y Hyungjin."

"Aigooo, your all lovey dovey. Its gross."

"Oh, shut up. At least I am willing to be lovey dovey and gross." she said as the bus jerked to a stop. We stood up and walked off of the crowded bus where other students were getting off on their way onto school property.

"Yea, well I dont really care about foolishness like that. I have a lot of stuff on my plate."

"Yea, so does everyone else. A boy toy would make you happy."

"What boy toy? Who would want me, anyway?" I joked, but deep down, I was being serious. And Hayoung obviously felt the aura from me as she stopped in front of the door.

"A lot of boys would go crazy for you if they knew who you were. You are beautiful, Nammie. But you are so freaking noncholant that it geets in the way of your whole life. Im actually getting sick of it." she eagerly said before turning and walking away.

"Ill see you at lunch, ." she shouted.

She always called me whenever I made her upset. She is very emotional. Another differene of many between the two of us.

I just turned to the direction of my locker and walked silently.

 


All of my hyungs are ing idiots. How is it that I am the youngest of the six of my closest friends yet I am the most stable.  But what the hell, I love them more than anything. They always act up like this after lunch. Personally, I think there is something in the food.

"Changjo. Are you coming out with us tonight? Its gonna be....... yes. Its gonna be a good night." said Hyunjin hyung asked me while we both sat and watch my group of friends picking on Ricky for being stupid.

"Nope, I need to study for this test tomorrow. I wish I could though." I smiled as Ricky swung his arms in circles to get a good distance from his fake attackers.

"Me too. You're the funnest one to party with since you dont get as ed up as these fools." he said, making me laugh.

"Yea, well...."

"Oh yea, how are you and Hayoung? You guys seem to be hitting it off pretty good." At the sound of her name, Hyungjin grinned. I've known for a while how much he has like Hayoung. She is a beauty definitely. And they go well together. They are so opposite that they are so compatible.

"Who would have known you, the total bad boy, would be so gushy." I started joking.

"Shut up. So what I really like her." I saw him trying to contort his face into an annoyed one, but that smile wasnt going anywhere.

"Eww, its disgusting. look how re your cheeks are?" 

"Yah, stop ing around before I beat your ." he shouted and I just laughed.

"Alright Im sorry."

"Yea Yea Yea. Where the hell is Mr. Kim. I dont want to be in this class all freaking day."

Like clock work, the door opened and the two of us turned out heads towards the door. However, it wasnt the teacher. It was just some girl. I turned around to continue the conversation, but I couldnt help but glance back at the female. She was sat down on the opposite side of the room near the window before looking out of one. Interesting. I have never seen her before.


Hayoung   &   Hyungjin (E.Den of LC9)

      tumblr_m84t2cD6P21qe30eco1_500.gif         tumblr_mm72xgJaQe1s1c357o1_r1_500.gif