When It Happens: Chapter 4

Let It Happen

There is absolutley no sign of this chick. I seriously think she doesnt exist. There are no hints of her at all. Since our classes rotate every other day, there was no way for me to catch her in class yesterday, which basically meant that I didnt see her at all. All my hope is riding on today because I know I am not crazy. There was definitely a girl in the seat 2 days ago. 

"Changjo-oppa!" I heard my name being called from behind at the familiar voice and swiftly turned my head to see my little cousin Shin Hye. She was a year younger than me, however, since she is a ing genius, she will be graduating with my at the end of the year. That;s right, she was moved up a grade. 

"What?" I asked, not really in the mood for her childish voice. I love my cousin, however, she talks like Hyuna from 4minute. A higher voiced Pikachu. Sometimes, thats not the first thing you want to hear in the morning.

"No need for the attitude. I havent spoken to you in a few days. Just saying hi..... jerk." she pouted, about to walk away when I stopped her. I hate making girls pout. Even if I dont any business with them.

"Im sorry. Im just tired. How have you been. Is Uncle still contemplating whether to marry his girlfriend?" Iasked, trying to start a small conversation with the younger girl. I have always been distracted by her firey red hair that can be seen from a mile away. I can never seem to stay on topic of conversation with her because I always end up interupting. As she spoke, I broke her words.

"-when the hell are you going to fye your hair back?" Same question I ask everytime. It has been about a month since the red head had changed her appearance.

"Never. So stop freaking asking. And stop cursing at me. You know I dont like it." she shouted before turning around and stalking away. 

 

 

Whatever........

 

 

However, as I turned around, I harshly bumped into something. Or should I say someone. There books flew to the ground and so did the person, which I realized, was a girl. She kneeled and quickly began picking up her books from the ground. And I bent down to grab the last remaining one.

As I looked up to give the owner back her book, I immeditaly hesitated. 

 

It was her. 

 

 

The girl who I have been aimslessly searching for the past 2 days,

 

 

She is finally in my sight. And she isnt half bad looki-

"Im so sorry. I didnt mean to."  She said looking down to pick up a pencil. 

She looked up and we ended up slightly staring. She has big eyes. Or maybe they just looked big because she had them wide open with shock. I assumed it was shock because she looked terrified. I dont know why, but she definitly did.

"Im sorry." She muttered again quietly before swiftly getting up and hurrying in the direction, of what Im guessing is her classroom. 

"She was.... cute." I thought to myself as I walked to my classroom. it was morning, so hardly any of my friends would be in class. They are so lucky I am a good person or they would never get notes from me..... Ever. They made the excuse that they were either working a morning shift and couldnt attend the first morning classes while the others, well, just hardly attended classes. They are a terribly smart batch of kids, which I am proud of to say the least, however, I wish they had more will power to just get up early instead of partying all night. It was only Thursday. I never go out with them during the week, but on the weekends, thats a whole different story. Hayoung and i are usually the only ones who come to class every morning and are in the Top 3 of the class, along with some other girl.

There was extra weight in my hands, and when I looked down, I saw the books that I had picked up were still in my hands. Jinjja! Why didnt I give them to her.

 

Waaaaaait!

 

"All students are required to inscribe there names in the first page of their textbooks to reduce lost books and theivery."

 

The words of the principals opening speech appeared in my head. Her name should be in the front of the book. I opened the first page and, thankfully, it revealed the name of the unknown girl.

 


"Namjoo?"

 

The teacher of my first class called out. I raised my hand in response amnd she smiled before writing my name down. I looked in my bag to grab my Calculus book, but I could not feel the large framed book. What??? I picked my bag up and searched with no luck. I must have forgotten to put it in there when I dropped them this morning. 

 

 

CHANGJO!

 

I saw him pick up one of my books, but I was to surprised to realize. Aishh, Im so stupid. I need it.

How the hell am I going to get it back?!?!?!?!?!