When It Happens: Chapter 6

Let It Happen

Verryyyyyyyyyy Short Chpter! Sorry! I might not be here this weekend and wanted to get something down. Hope you enjoy anyway!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

 

"Hyungggg!" I yelled once I finally reached my home. I didnt stay behind after school because I wanted to tell him what happened today. I tell him everything and I figured there was a reason why this Namjoo girl wanted to stay in quiet, so I dint want to burden her by telling one of my friends, who would tell another friend, and repeating cycle of friends telling friends. So, here I am.

I walked into the kitchen to see my brother, Jinwoon, making out with his beautiful fiance, Junhee. He had her leaned against the counter while her long skinny arm were wrapped around his neck. As much as I hate to admit it, they are a cute couple. I say that because I always imaginied myself stealing Junhee away from hyung, but thats only when I am asleep and dreaming.

"Aishhh, get a room. You always do this." I wakled to the refridgerator and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Well, you usually arent here at this time. This is our private time Jonhyun-ah." my beatuiful soon to be sister in law replied. I fake vomitted and sat on the stool while my brother gave her one last peck before following my actions, grabbing a water and sitting across from me.

"I guess its good that you are here because I want to talk to you." I started, drinking my water and watching Junhee sit across from us.

"Go ahead."

"Why are you rubbing off on me? Its making me sick." I couldnt help but pout.

"What the hell? What are you talking about?" 

"There is this girl i my school. Her name is Namjoo."

"Ok, what does this have to do with me?" he chuckled.

"Well, she reminds me of Junhee noona." Junhee's eyes widened in joy. I could tell because that large smile of hers appeared.

"Ohh, how?" she asked

"Guess."

"Ohhhhhhh. I know." Jinwoon answered.

"She has short hair and chubby cheeks, desnt she?" I nodded, looking down. I hate being like hyung. Dont get me wrong, he is my idol, but I dont want to grow up like him. People already tell me 'Oh, you are growing so fine. Just like your brother.' blah blah blah. I dont like it at all.

"Yep, thats it."

"So, you're telling me you fell for me because I have short hair and chubby cheeks. Not because o my personlity and other charms?" Noona asked jokingly. My brother nodded and they both smiled. They were cute.

"Well, is she nice like Junhee, or have that amazing smile and great laugh. Does she make your heart pound whenever you see her. And does her lack of cooking skills attract you?" Hyung asked, but it was obvious he was speaking to Noona and not me. I noticed that smile begin to form on her lips. 

"Yah, Yah, Yahhh. Stop it." I shouted so that they would both get out of thier heads and pay attention.

"Answer the question fool." he slapped the back of my head.

"I dont know her. I just talked to her today. But, she is very different from most girls." I chugged another sip of the cold water.

"How so?" Junhee asked.

"I just noticed her today."

"Ok, and...."

"We have been going to the smae school since 8th grade. I have never seen her once. But then I realized today that, it was because she doesnt really want to be seen. She is so unsocial. But she seems sweet. And she is cute."

"Well, it seems as if you are forming a crush." Junhee said before playfully skipping away.

"She's right." Jinwoon agreed before following after her.

Well, they were no help. No help at all. 


The very adorable JinHee Couple. 

b3d1a6e46df9cd9fcab780148dc6fe26.jpeg

I hope you guys are watching them on We Got Married!!!!!!!!!! I ship them and of Course, Naeun and Taemin! <3 HeeHeeHee