When It Happens: Chapter 5

Let It Happen

She wasnt ugly. 

She definitely wasnt ugly. 

Not at all....

"What are you thinking about so intently punk?" Taemin hyung questioned me as he sat beside me in Bio. He was the only person in this class that I actually associate with. I mean, I am very friendly towards everyone, but there are only so many who you can be comfortable with. 

Note: You will meet all of the "poplular kids" at the end of the chapter

"Nothing at all. Iim just a little... flustered I guess." I answered him honestly. 

"Are you sure, you usually have a smile on your face. Now, you just look like a lost, down syndrome, puppy."

"Shut the hell up!" I shot back at him. 

"Aishhhhhh, Jinjja. Grumpy pants." he muttered.

There were a lot of things that I wanted to know. The main thing is who she is. How is it that I have never seen her before. Ot that anyone has ever seen her before. She cant just be a ghost. I mean, I have her book in my hand. Her name is Namjoo and I have definirlty heard that name before. I just dont remember where. 

Well, when I give her this book back in class later... I will find out, most definitly. 


"So..... wait wait wait wait wait. You're telling me that Changjo has your books." Hayoung asked. I nodded and she shrieked violently. It was pretty scary. I texted her to meet me in the bathroom during second period to tell her. Not to gloat or to seem like I am getting somewhere with CRUSH OF MY LIFE. But I was thinking more on the lines of she could get my book back for me.

"This is so exciting. Now you have a reason to tak to him." the tall giggled before looking in the mirror  and putting on a little lipstick.

"Unnie. I was hoping you could get my book back for me. I dont want to just walk up to him and tell him that he has my book. He doesnt even know who I am and he will just look at me like I am stupid." I whined. I knew she would give in, however, this time she didnt want to. She shook her head no and smirked. She turned in the direction in the door and walked away, not before saying...

'' Im sorry, Nammie. You have to work this one out on your own."

 

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I whined once more and then made my way out of the door.

"I hate you!" I muttered and wakled to my classroom. Luckily, class hasnt started yet.

 

 

 

I hate this. How can I do this. I contemplate while I sat on the piano bench in the music room. I had quickly finished eating my lunch before throwing it away. I never knew how to talk to people. That is my number one problem. Number two. I hate confrontation. How am I supposed to just walk up to him.

Whatever. I dont want to think about this right now.

 

I want to relax and get my mind off of things. So I do what I do best.


 

Lunch, my second best subject. After break time that is. It is the only tmie during school where I get to see all of my friends. I feind for this, also because lunch at this school is amazing. I feel bad for all those other schools who have to wat school lunch. Its great that this a pretty prestigious high school. One of the most prestigous in Incheon.

"Changjo. Get out of my seat!" Sulli noona shouted. I, usually, forget that there are "assigned seats" at this retarded table. Sulli noona absolutly had to sit next to Minho, who had to sit Taemin, his best friend, who desperatly needed to sit next to the girl he swore he was in love with, who was no other then Naeun noona. I moved one seat down so that Sulli could sit down, so now I was sitting next to Hyungin hyung, which i dont mind what so ever. HOWever, he is too occupied whispering sweet little nothings into Hayoung's ear, which is, actually, making me sick to my stomach.

"Sulli, Il be back. Dont let anyone take my seat." I joked, but that backfired when she flicked me in my forehead until she smiled at me.

I guess Ill go to the bathroom. I havent used it all day and now since m thinking about it, I have to piss really bald. I speed walked to the bathroom and released myself. I washed my hands and dried it before smelling them. Smells like Vanilla and Lilacs. 

Not wanting to go back to the cafeteria, I took the long way to the noisy room. The hallways were quiet as hell. Yea, they were abandoned because of the new built sections of the school, but I didnt know they were totally abandoned. As I walked down the quiet halls, I my back began to irritate me because of the extra weight that was in it. Damn this girl's books are heavy. I stopped and took the book bag off off my back to carry it for a minute until the excess stress was releaved. But then I heard some noised. It sounded like from where I was standind. Oh , was someone getting busy right now. Nice!!! I walked closer to the unknown noise, but it slowly began to sound like someone...........singing. What? 

It felt like eternity until I got to the culprit's room. Room 114. The old music room. I quietly opened the door. There was a girl sitting on the piano bench. Her hair was brown, and short.

Her voice was beautiful. She was singing saranghae by Kim Woo Joo. And it was flawless. I didnt pay attention as I walked into one of the drumsets, causing a huge ruckus, making the whole set fall. The ringing of the metal was loud and the girl immediatly jumped and slightly screamed out of fright.

No ing Way. 

It was Her.

 

So guys, here are the names of all of the occupants of that table.

Changjo, Ricky, Niel, Byunghyun, Chunji, Minsoo, Taemin, Minho, Sulli, Krystal, Amber, Hayoung, Eunji, Chorong, Hyungjin, AO, Ravi (LC9) Suho, Yoona, Chanyeol, Sehun, Seohyun, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Hyosung, Jieun, Changmin, CNU, Baro, Jessica, and Sohee. :)