When It Happens: Chapter 5

Let It Happen

Seriously. Out of all people, he had to stumble in at this moment. The moment when I am at my weakest. I dont let people hear me talk, let alone sing. And now my biggest crush just witnessed this moment. Jinjja, nothing ever goes smy way. He was in the middle of picking up the drum that he stumbled upon. He smiled awkwardly at me and I realilzed that my mouth was unconciously hanging open. I slammed it shut immediatly. The boy in front of me began walking in my direction and I stood up.

"You have an amazing voice." he smiled. Gosh they glistened like white diamonds. I bowed and waited for him to say something, not knowing what to say myself.

"You name is Namjoo, right?" my eyes widened. ow did he know. As if he could read my thoughts, he added:

"I saw it in your book. You dropped it the other day." he grabbed the bag off his back and reached inside before walking closer. Now he was standing in front of me, so close that i could smell his shampoo. Gosh, I love AXE. 

"Here you go. I dont know how you survived the last two days without it." the book was in his hand as it was handed into my direction. I reached out and took it out of his hands gently, not looking at his face.

"So, have you always gone to this school. I have never seen you around before." 

I didnt respond. I just didnt know what to say. How could I speak to him? What do I say to him? Maybe if I dont say anything, he will leave.

"Not much of a talker." he asked. FAIL.

I guess I should just give it a go. What could go wrong?


 

"Not much of a talker?" I asked the quiet girl. It was kind of wierd No one has ever not talked to me before. I feel my manliness slowly decreasing. It looked like she is thinking. 

In this silence, I looked her over. She was, actually attractive. It makes me wonder why I have never noticed her before. The first thing I noticed was her hair. Like Jinwoon hyung (my brother) I am very attracted to girls with short hair. Check one. Her face was slightly chubby, yet slim in some places. It brought out her full lips. Pink lips that were currently between her teeth as she bit them. Her eyes were gzing at me, which gave me a great look at those large brown eyes. Im guessing she was a bit nervous seeing how deeply red her cheeks were. it was kind of cute.

What I wasnt expecting was the cute bass of her voice.

"Thank You." she said. It kind of caught me off gaurd. s

"Wae?"

"For bringing me my book. Thanks." I nodded my head and walked closer to her. She widened her eyes and seemed to want to take a step back.  I ccouldnt help but chuckle at the movement. She is hesitant. Its cute.

I didnt want her to stop talking, so I immediatly initiated conversation.

"Are you going to answer my question." I sat on the bench that she previously stood up from. But the girl didnt sit beside me, she continued to stand.

"Which one?" she muttered. It made me smile. I did somewhat bombard her with questions.

"Oh, are you new here?" she shook her head. He short hair moving with it. Weaknesses are weaknessess, I blushed lightly. 

"No, we have gone to the same school 8th grade." her voice wasnt loud, but I made out the words she said. 8th grade?

"Seriously?" There goes the nod.

"Mianhae. I have never noticed you before."

"Dont worry about it. No one does." 

I felt bad. I know almost everyone in this school. How is it that I have never even witnessed this girl walk down the hallway or even sitting in the same class as me for probably 4 years. Im oretty disappointed in myself. There was nothing I could say.

As if on cue, the bell for ending of lunch rang. She took a small step forward and picked up the light green bag that Im assuming is her bookbag. There was a cute puppy hanging off of the strap that made me smile. So she has a cute personality under the quiet demeinor. She bowed once before turning around and walking to the door.

"Thanks again." it came out quickly before she disappeared out of the door. 

She was adorable. Who should I tell? But, it seems like she wants to be in silence. She doesnt seem like the talkative, 'I have lots of friends' type of person. Ohhhhhh, Jinwoon hyung.