When It Happens: Chapter 7

Let It Happen

God Damnit, Im freaking late!!!!

How did I not here the alarm clock buzz. Oh, yeah. I know why, becasue I was dreaming about me and Changjo living a happy married life where we had 5 kids and lived in a mansion. God Im stupid. I am now, hurridly, trying to get Hyejoo ready to go to Hayoung's house. I was going to be about 15 minutes late to work. Ugh,  have never been late before. 

"Come on Hyejoo, put your shoes on, sweety." I was trying not to rush the little girl too much, but we need to leave now.

"Im trying unnie." she cried before getting her bookbag and running to me who was standing in front of the opened front door. I grabbed her hand and we ran two blocks down the street to my best friend's house. The little girl was lagging behind, so I stopped and quicky picked her up before continuing to run. Gosh, I havent ran this much in a long time. Well, besides P.E, but, I always lag in that class.

"Alright Hyejoo we are here. Alright be a good girl okay." I kissed her forehead and ran to the bus stop.

God, Im going to be so late. Thankfully, the bus was there when I arrived and I ran inside.

It took about 10 minutes to get to Cafe K, but I finally arrived and rushed inside. Yes, I am only 5 minutes late.

"Namjoo-ah!" I turned my head while I was typing in my employee number.

"Oh, annyong Jongin oppa." 

Yes, it was Jongin. The all too adorable, cute, tall, amazing sweet, wierd, goofy boy that I have been working with for the past 8 months. He could be a dream boy, if only  was attracted to him. 

"Im sorry Im late. I had o bring me sister -"

"Dont worry about it. its not like you are late all the time, this is the first time. Ill let it slide this once." he winked before going into the back room.

Only 5 hours, then i can go get my sister.


Yes, Namjoo gets off her shift in a half hour. 

"Hayoung unnie. Im hungry." Wow, she is also straight to the point. Just like her sister. 

"Geesh, again. You already ate my whole house!" I shouted playfully making the cute girl laugh. Whatever, I will give the girl what she wants.

"Okay. i think I want............... PIZZA!"

"ME TOO!" she squealed. 

Great. I picked up my phone and called Mr. Pizza. 

"Hyejoo-ah, what do you want on it?"

"Peperonni."

"Okay, peperonni it is!" I responded lifting the little girl into my lap and began t play with her hair. Sometimes, I wish I had a little sister. Definitly a little person like Hyejoo here. Playful and cute. I continued the phone conversation while Hyejoo sat in my lap playing wuth her teddy bear that namjoo had packed for her. I want to play a game.

"Omo, Hyejoo-ah. Whats that?" I pointed off to the right. She looked over in search of anything interesting making me smirk. You fell right into my trap little monster. I snatched her doll, gently pushed her off of me and began to run away.

"Unnieeee!" she squealed and began chasing after me. The house was filled with laughter as i ran all over the appropriate sized venue. We ran upstairs, in the bathroom, around the island in the kitchen and even on the couch for a few. However, interupting our fun was the sound of the doorbell, making the both of us stay frozen in our spots.

"Who the hell could that be. Is it Namjoo, she usually doesnt get here this soon. Her shift isnt even over yet?" I mumbled before walking to the door.

"Hwayoung-ah. Open the door!" 

OMO, Hyungjin Oppa. I squealed inside before running to open the door.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I smiled. And right behind him was his right hand man, Changjo.

"We just came from the gym. What the hell happened to you?" he laughed.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" I turned my head to face the mirror that was right next to the doorway. Aishhh, my hair is everywhere.

"Yahh, Hyejoo-ah!" I groaned before stepping aside and letting them in.

"Annyong, Noona! You look lovely today!" Chanjo joked before I punched him in his shoulder.

"Shut up."

"Ohhh, who is this adorable little girl!?!" I heard Hyungjin say from the living room. I walked back there and there Hyejoo was, sitting in Hyungjin's lap, like the little spoiled angel she is. No one can resist her charms.

"Im Hyejoo!" she giggled before holding up her bear.

"This is Mr. Muffy"

"Annyong, Mr. Muffy, Im Hyunjin oppa."

I looked at Chango, who looked just as shocked as I did. I have never seen him smile so hard or be so cute before. And Im guessing neither has Changjo.

"Hyung, who knew you were so sweet!" Changjo laughed. That was before oppa covered the little girl's ears and whispered " You!"

"I didnt know you had a sister."

"I dont, she is my friend's. I watch her sometimes on the weekends. Isnt she adorable.?!" I cooed.

I looked at my phone, initially seeing how long until Namjoo would be here, but realized, its tme to go pick up the food.

"Ill be back, I have to go get our pizza." I smiled before getting my jacket.

'Ill go with you, Changjo, can you stay and watch little Hyejoo?!" Hyungjin asked him.

"Sure, will you call me Mr. Puffy too?" the younger joked making me laugh. Oppa just slapped him in the  back of the head.

They left and it was just me and the little girl. She was cute. Her two pigtails made her look even more innocent and adorable.

"Oppa, whats your name?" she walked up to me and asked.

I picked her up and replied 'Changjo'.


Finally, work is over. i scurried out of the place as fast as I could and quickly made my way to Hayoung's house. Well, not quickly, I still had to wait for the bus, but thats close enough. Once the tiring ride was over. I slowly walked in the direction to pick up my sister. The breeze was nice, and even though it was getting cold outside, it didnt feel to bad tonight.

There it is. Right in front of Unnie's house. I walked up the path and knocked on the door. Im so tired I think me and Hyejoo will just crash here. I want to drop now!

I heard the laughter of my little sister making me smile. I hope she had a good time.

Then the knob turned and the front door opened..... Revealing the absolute last person I would ever think I would ever see outside of school. WHAT THE ! The smile on his face made me want to faint.

"Omo, Namjoo-ssi!"