Hidden Secrets

You're Still My No. 1

The day arrived when Jessica was to come to my house to practice for the competition. It was really important. My dad was at home... So... We just hoped that my dad won't know who she was.

My family's reaction?


Mum: Oh my goodness! Jonghyun! You have grown up! Is she your girlfriend?

Me: -_-ll


Dad: Oh. Okay.What's her name?

Me: Sica

Dad: Okay. She can come over.

Me: Thanks!


Yoona: What?! Jessica unnie is coming over? Yay!

Me: I didn't know you liked her so much...

Yoona: Well, I didn't know she was your girlfriend!

Me: *facepalm*


I took a great deal of time trying to convince Mum and Yoona that Jessica was not my girlfriend. My dad just ignored our squabbles. Seriously, I don't know how he does it. But he was quite keen to meet Jessica.

As you can see, my code name for Jessica was Sica. Which made no real difference, but it was still not Jessica's real name. It mattered a lot between life and death. Okay, that sounded too exaggerating. Oh nevermind.

Getting back to the topic. It was a Sunday morning. Jessica and I wanted to spend the whole day practicing singing. So yeah.

I woke up early at around 8.00, since Jessica was coming over at 9.00. Originally, I wanted to meet at 8.00, but Jessica made a great deal out of that. She kept whining like mad. Seriously, is sleep really that important to her? Yeesh.

My mum was already awake preparing snacks. Yoona was still sleeping. Dad was awake, reading the newsapapers.

I went down to the kitchen to get some water. Mum and Dad were disscussing something in the kitchen. That's when I heard something amiss.


I was about to step into the kitchen when I heard, "...meet Sulli?"

"I don't know dear... Jonghyun might not be ready yet.", Dad said.

"Come on... He's going to be a man soon. I can arrange for a meeting between them.", Mum argued.

"Can we just let Jonghyun choose who he wants to be with? I mean its not fair..."

"Was it fair, that you chose Woo Sun, but your dad made me marry you?"

"I'm really sorry about that incident! It happened so long ago, and you're still bearing grudges?"

"I was kind enough to take Yoona in! Otherwise, she would be despised and hated right now!"

"Ha! You, kind? You took a baby from her mother. Is that called kind? You made Woo Sun almost kill herself! You call that kind too?"

"Don't change the topic. I don't care. Jonghyun has to marry Sulli.", Mum hissed. She was really angry now.

"But-"

"It'll be better, for Jonghyun and our company. Sulli is the daughter of Ho Sun Corporation. It'll give us a big boost. Before you say anything, if Jonghyun chooses someone that upsets you, don't.blame.me."

Dad pondered on what Mum said for a moment. Then he said grimly, "Fine. You win. I'll enrol Sulli into our school." Mum smiled happily.

Standing at the kitchen door, I took all these in silently. Who was this Sulli? What about Yoona? Is she not my sister? Is my mum really that evil? Are my parents going to force me to marry someone?

The Yoona stuff seemed really important, but mine kept overpowering Yoona's. Sulli? The name sounded familiar. I took a breath and stepped into the kitchen.

"Hi Mum! Hi Dad!", I said while I strolled into the kitchen. They jumped up a bit when I greeted them. "Good morning Jonghyun.", Mum said, still in a shocked phase. Dad pinched her back and she jumped up again and glared at Dad. Dad said casually, "Hi Jonghyun. Er... How long have you been here?" "Just. Why?", I replied with my most innocent smile. "Oh. Nevermind.", Dad said. He looked at Mum before giving me a smile, but it looked sort of pained.

"Jonghyun, when is your friend Sica coming?", Mum asked as she hurried back to the kitchen table to finish preparing the food. "Soon.", I replied. Just then, the doorbell rang.

I ran to the door and asked, "Who's there?" "Sica! Who else can it be?", a girl's voice yelled back. "You don't need to yell...", I mumbled as I opened the door. When I saw her, all my worries instantly dissipated. Jessica beamed at me when she saw me. She had her hair tied up in a ponytail and she was wearing a plain white tee shirt and a pair of denim shorts. She looked pretty cute today. "Uh-uh... Hi Sica...", I stuttered.

Just then, a voice came from behind me, "Hi there! You must be Sica." I turned around and saw my dad smiling at Jessica.


Hi there people! I'm back!!!

Hope you all didn't get impatient waiting for the next chapter. Its gonna get more interesting. That's all I can say.

Please comment and subscribe! And most importantly, continue supprting JongSica! XD

Bye bye~