Snowy Secrets

You're Still My No. 1

It was a cold day in November. Jessica and I were walking down the corridor preparing to go home. School had already ended half and hour ago but we had stayed back to help Miss Lee to carry some books. It was rather quiet in school. Only some students were left in school walking around.

We were not talking to each other, just walking beside each other like good friends.

Suddenly, a voice rang out, "Whoa whoa whoa! Miss y is walking with Jonghyun oppa!" Nicole and her friends walked from the corner. She was giving Jessica a devil look. Jessica didn't say anything and walked past Nicole as if she didn't exist. I followed her. Nicole stepped in front of Jessica and snickered, "Whoa! Not so fast. Where do you think you're going?" Jessica glared at Nicole. Nicole didn't seem fazed. "I'm going home.", she said coldly. She swerved past Nicole but Nicole stuck out her foot and tripped Jessica. Jessica fell down with a loud thud and winced.

I stepped in front of Jessica and said in a fierce voice, "Nicole, stop bullying Jessica." Nicole just smirked, "Why do you care about her so much?" She said 'her' as if Jessica was a piece of disgusting old rag. Jessica was still lying on the ground. Nicole walked past me and squatted beside Jessica. She took off the rubberband on Jessica's hair and her hair flew all over. Nicole thumbed Jessica's hair and said mockingly, "Jonghyun oppa, am I of less value of this lowly, disgusting ?" She pulled off a few strands of hair from Jessica after saying that.

I got so fuming mad and I strode towards Nicole, intending to slap her. Before I could even reach Nicole, Jessica did the unimaginable.

Jessica looked at Nicole with absolute hatred. She stood up as fast as lightning and slapped Nicole hard on her face. She twisted her arm and pushed her away. I stopped in my tracks, staring at Jessica in shock. Did she just...

Nicole's eyes widened in horror as she held her cheek. Jessica yelled at her, "I've had enough of you!" She then ran towards Nicole. She grabbed Nicole's hair and pulled it. Nicole yelped but she managed to pry Jessica off her. She pushed Jessica backwards and yelled at her, "Do you know who I am? Do you know who I am ? You dared to slap me?" I then noticed that people were gathering around them.

Jessica clenched her fists and opened to say something but she bit back her words as if she couldn't bear to say it. Nicole smirked and said truimphantly, "You can't even outspeak me, . Who do you think you are? You're just a damn stupid person with no place in the world. You-"

"Do you want to know who I am? Do you even know who I am?", Jessica screamed, her eyes watering.

"I'M THE DAUGHTER OF JUNG YUN SEOK!", she blurted out, with fists clenched. Everyone gasped and looked at me. My heart stopped for a moment. Park Yun Jung? Oh no. No no no no no no.

Even Nicole looked stunned. She stuttered, "No-no way..." She stared at Jessica and then screeched, "I don't believe. Show me the proof!" Jessica instantly dug into the pocket of her jacket and threw a palm-sized golden disc onto the floor. At that moment, it was deadly quiet, only the clattering of the disc could be heard. I slowly read the engraving of the disc and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was clearly written there: JYS Fashion and Entertainment. This belongs to Jessica Jung, daughter of the CEO.

I couldn't read the rest. Jessica looked at me with sorrowful eyes. Tears started streaming out of her eyes and she ran away, down the corridor. I stared at Nicole angrily and started running after Jessica but Nicole stopped me. She said while giving her cutest look, "Oppa, you heard it. She even gave you proof. You know you can't be with her even if you like her. Why don't you just-" "Stop.", I said through clenched teeth without looking at her, "You still have the nerve to say something." I paused for a while and said as I looked at her, "You're crazy."

I glared at Nicole and then ran after Jessica.


Jessica had already ran out of the school but I could still see her running. Fortunately, I could run pretty fast. As I caught up with her, I could see that she was crying very badly. It just made me run even faster.

Jessica ran into the park and I followed her close behind. "Jessica! Jessica!", I yelled as I ran after her. She did not even stop. Instead, she ran into the lake part of the park. I continued yelling her name. I ran into the lake area close after Jessica.

Near the lake, I sprinted towards her to catch up with her. I pulled her hand but she flung it and tried to run away. I stepped in front of her and hugged her tightly. She started crying into my chest. I patted her back and said, "Don't cry anymore. Please. It pains me." Jessica continued crying. She wheezed, "I'm-I'm so-sorry. But you ha-had to know sooner or later."

"I don't hate you.", I said as I comforted her. "You should.", Jessica sniffed. "None of my relationships ever go right." She began crying again. "I can't believe I even revealed it." "No. Don't blame yourself.", I replied softly. "I'll work it out.", I said. I wasn't kidding. I was determined to break the enemy relationship between my dad and Jessica's dad. If I could succeed, it might help Yoona as well... Jessica looked at me with her watery eyes and asked, "Really?" "I promised. I won't go back on my words." Jessica didn't say anything but she buried her head in my chest again. But I could have sworn a faint smile played on her lips.

At that moment, snow began to fall. It was the most beautiful scene I've ever seen. The flakes rested on the tress, turning the place into half frozen winter wonderland. I couldn't have described how I felt at that moment. I was hugging Jessica and the snow was a magical plus.

Jessica opened her eyes and saw the snow. She smiled the prettiest smile I've ever seen.

We both just stood there, hugging each other in the snow. I wanted this moment to last, but I wasn't sure if I could feel this happy again in a long time to come.


Hi peeps. I know this chapter was a bit ty. Please tell me how the last part was. I wanted it to be a romantic moment. Does it feel romantic when you read it? Please comment! And yeah, subscribe too! Thanks to all my subscribers so far!

Bye bye~ See you in the next chapter :)