chapter 8

yg family concert 2013

Top had a hard time pronouncing some words in english..so bom teach top to pronounced it properly..bom goes beside top and teach him how to… bom’s cleavage was shown accidentally as bom goes closer to top..bom is serious teaching top english..but top’s eyes are not in the paper that bom holds near her chest, but on to bom’s cleavage…

Bom noticed top’s … (little top erected).Top keeps looking on boms cleavage, like his eyes in glued to it..

Bom follows top’s eye gaze…and it is targeted right in her chest…

Bom: ahem……ahem…..seunghyun-shii…look at your..you know.*pointing towards top’s jeans..

Top looks at his jeans..and see’s his junior erected…

Top: sorry noona….!! Don’t look..dont look!!**panicked

Bom: **spanked top’s arm and yelled….yah!! your such a ert..watching huh?!!!

Top:**blushing …Mianhe noona..Im in my puberty stage..you now,.!

Bom: puberty stage huh?!!**blushes…so you must look on my breat if you have your puberty stage huh??

Top: that’s not it noona..you got it wrong…im just kidding..

Bom:**blushes..shut up…!ert alien

Top: Mianhe noona…**blushing…

AWKWARD SILENCE…..then tablo arrives.

Tablo: how’s the practice?? Oh!!.why are you two red?

Bom:oppa..hahha..It’s nothing…

Tablo: really?!! Top why are you hiding in the recording room?

Top: hyung..im just adjusting this microphone..**top’s mind... come on don’t get erected..back to normal, back to normal!!

Tablo:ah!!**smirks..bom-ah and top-shii..you will have a dance practice in the dancing studio…for your stage..umm… I think its in 2:00 pm...

Bom: ah..o.k oppa…I’ll go now..take my lunch!**smiles but so red

Tablo: o.k…**bom then goes out

Tablo: top..come here..what’s wrong with you?!

Top: hyung ..i have a problem…**worried

Tablo:**looks at tops jeans…and see’s little top standing…hahaha..what’s this??**pointing

Top: hyung..how do I get this back to normal??

Tablo: just calm yourself… here drink some water to calm down…don’t think things that turn you on..

Little top then goes back to normal..

Top: ughh!!...yes…its back!**blushes

Tablo: so..what happened??**curious face

Top: umm….**nervous…hyung, me and bom noona are practicing on our song “crazy in love”, and umm….i looked at bom noona’s cleavage…..**long paused… and I was ..how she talked, her smell and I was looking on her cleavage..and that’s what.. happened…this**pointing on his little top…..errected…noona was blushing hard as she saw this…Im really embarrassed…**face palmed..

Tablo: that’s o.k…that’s normal for a guy.. top-shii….hahaha..just act normal…it’s o.k….dont be awkward to bom….Im sure bom understands male desire’s right??

Top:**face palmed..hope so….ah…we have a practice this 2 right??

Tablo: yes…you have…! Be comfortable with her o.k?!..don’t be awkward..be professional as you can…seunghyun…

Top:**nods…I’ll do my very best..hyung!..I’ll talk to noona about this..

 

At the canteen

Bom is blushing hard….

Cl: unnie..are you o.k??

Bom: huh?!! Yeah….. im fine..

Cl: why are you blushing hard…

Bom: really….hahaha..this is the cream that was applying…its weird right??? Pinkish formula….

Cl: **nods,,,I see… unnie..i’ll go now…I have to practice…

Bom waves good bye to cL… dara then arrives with lee hi and daesung…

Bom: hello…

Lee hi: hello..unnie…..**bows

Dara: bommie ah….Hows the practice with top?

Bom: huh?!!..it’s fine….**blushed

Dara: why are you blushing?

Lee hi: why unnie?

Bom:nothing….I just came here running…and I turned red…shortage of air..

Lee hi: I see….

Dara keeps asking questions…..

Bom: ssantokki…why are you asking a lot of question’s ..just eat your lunch and don’t be noisy…!!

Bom: I’ll go first..bye.hayi… ssantokki also..**waves and smiled..

Dara:old lady…..**yelled..

Bom: your no different…!!**yelled back…

Lee hi: I want to watch their practice dara unnie…

Dara: well… lets watch then…..!!

 

IS my writing o.k????