chapter 17

yg family concert 2013

Top was cut by Hwangssabu..

Hwangssabu:Oh!..seunghyun…**smiles**

Top:*hiccup* anyeong ssabunim..**bows**

Bom:gud morning ssabunim…**bows**

Hwangssabu:Why are you together? Aisshh.. seunghyun, did you drink? You smell one.. take some rest… Bom-ah. Training Later o.k? 2 in the afternoon..

Bom:neh!..**bom enters the elevator along with top, and an awkward silence ruled the elevator**

Top thought: Aishhh.. that was so close.. That was the right time…until!.. hmmpp! I will just gonna sleep at teddy hyungs studio..

8:00 am Yg building

GD and dara arrived in the Yg building, Gd parked his car near the emergency exit so that the people will not see dara going out…Gd accompanies dara going to the dorm..

GD: bye jagiya..**kiss dara on the lips**

Dara: bye…**waves and then closes the door**
 

12:00 pm (Yg arrives at his office, as he sits in his coach there are newspapers delivered by some ajjuma cleaning..

Ajjuma: sangjangnim, new delivered news papers that you want..

Yg: thank you ajjuma..

Yg flips open the news paper…Until a Headline in the papers and news occurred making Yg really mad and gives him a head ache how to solve this problem again…

Articles:

BIGBANG’s  G-DRAGON AND 2NE1’s SANDARA PARK CAUGHT HUGGING EACH OTHER NEAR THE BEACH AT BUSAN…

ANOTHER DATING EXPOSE: YG ARTIST LOVE….

DARAGON IS REAL…

TWO YG ARTIST ARE DATING: Dara of 2ne1 and gdragon of bigbang..

Yg: ahh.. aishh…This 2 didn’t think again of their actions!!  In this Early morning there is this problem…**mad**

Yg calls Gd

Yg: yoboseyo??!! Jiyong-ah.. come here in my office right now…!! O.k?!!where are you?

Gd: hmmm..?im sleeping hyung at teddy hyungs studio…

Yg: hey! Don’t sleep.. wake up.. I know why you want to sleep you are not sleeping whole day because of your getaway!!!come here.. pali…

Yg calls dara

Yg: yoboseyo??

Minzy: a..anyeong sangjangnim…

Yg: where’s dara?

Minzy: she is now in the wash room sangjangnim…

Yg: tell her to come here.. I want to disscuss something to her.. pali!!..o.k?bye..

Minzy: o.k… bye sangjangnim…

Minzy: what could it be?.. He is mad in this hot noontime.. aigoo~~!

 

 

 

Gd arrived at the 7th floor seeing dara sitting infront of yg.. and looks pale…

Yg: sit here jiyong.. prepare for some scolding from me, you two..

Meanwhile

Bom is now exercising at the yg building gym, doing her regular treadmill with Hayi. While Top and Dae are sleeping at their dorm…Top Wakes up and goes to the washroom to wash himself and ready to walk Charlie along with Daesung..

Top:yah.. daesungie.. wake-up.. we will have a dog walk with the dogs…

Dae: hmm.. just 5 minutes hyung..let me sleep..

Top: im going… bye..I’ll leave you here..

Top goes to the Yg building exit, covering himself with a mask and a Hat.Goign outside the building.Top gets the leash of Charlie, yeoreom, yb’s dog. Then minzy arrives along with dougie~~..

Minzy: where’s daesung oppa, oppa?

Top: uhh.. he wants to sleep.. un hasn’t have his shower yet, so I just leave him there…

Minzy: ah….Lets go now oppa.. I heard there is an Ice cream truck near the park..

Top: ollehh!!!!**smiles**

Daesung just woke-up and is now eating his lunchack ( lunch / snack ).

Daesung: ottoke… Ah… this shows are quite boring…I’ll probably just borrow top hyungs laptop.

Daesung opens top’s Laptop and  is now opening some files, searching some movies. (Dae heard from Jiyong that top has many movies in his laptop so he wants to know what kind!*dae’s ert mind*)

Daesung :. All action films and his Films.. aishh.. really this hyung!

Then Dae suddenly opened a folder containing 4 kinds of video’s Namely……..

“Me and noona trainee(1,2,3,4)”

Dae: who is she? **dae clicks the Me and noona (1)**

The video then plays…

Daesung: h..hey.. its in the Trainee’s dance studio before…oh!! Top hyung arrives, whos the girl holding the video?

 

 

Video:

Yg trainee Dance studio, someone is holding the camera talking which is a girls voice, top arrives bringing a plastic bag..

Top opens the door : oh!.. noona, don’t use my phone.. give it back..

?:hahaha.. your phone has a nice camera.. seunghyun-shii pls wave at your camera…

Top:no.. oh! Here’s you watermelon ice cream…

?:thank you seunghyunieee….**aegyo attack**

Top: stop that noona…Let’s eat or….

Daesung: why is it only top hyung can be seen in this video?..

?: Or what?

Top: I’ll kiss your plump lips…

?: **spanks top’s arm**yah.. Respect me… ert!!

Top: yeah….sure.. you are my noona!!

?: Im not your’s..Im everybodys noona!!**laughs**

Top: no!!.. bom noona you are my..my…my. noona!!

DAesung: bom noona?really?

Bom faces the camera to her, and then talks: this owner of your’s is such a tease.. I hate him… not hate! b..but… He really bugs me…

Top pulls the camera from bom’s view, facing to his handsome face then talks: Me and noona have a special class here in yg.. We are the most special among the trainee’s …

Bom joins top on his camera view, which the two can be seen now….

Top: aisshh.. noona you are ruining the view..

Bom: oh anyeong… me and top are special!!

Top: special what?**smirks while looking at bom on his left side**

Bom: trainee’s ofcource.. we are currently in the midst od dance practice…we are bad dancers..aigoo~~!!

Top: hmm..**nods looking at the camera**

Bom walks away sitting at the background behind top, eating her ice cream. Top singing a love song while filming his self along side bom who is busy eating her ice cream…Top whispers to the camera..

Top: That noona is my ideal type. Don’t you tell anybody camera.. o.k?

Suddenly the light in the room are turns off ….

Bom: ahhhh….**shrieekkss**

Bom runs towards top and hugs his back….

Top: noona?.. are you o.k…

Bom: w..why d..did the lights turn off?

Top: I don’t know…I heard theirs a ghost in here..

Bom: your scaring me.. **spanks top’s back**

Then the lights … Bom still hugs top from behind, not knowing that top is still recording in his phones video..

Bom: oh.. it’s back..uhhh…that scares me..

Then the Choreographer jay arrives along with hyunseung and seungri with Dara

Top said to the camera: do we look good yeorubeom?.. bye~~ bye~~**turns the camera off**

Dae: aiggoo.. top hyung!.. Does top hyung like noona before? Or is it teasing only?hmm…..As I remember top hyung  is always comfortable with bom noona back then when we are trainees’s… I  feel something really fishy …. Let me try this second video…