chapter 14

yg family concert 2013

 

Bom looks her phone and looks like replying on her phone’s text messege…

Bom: I have to go.. I have something to do bye**stands up and walks to the door**

Dara:b..b..but bommie.. waeh??

Cl:unnie.. don’t leave me here.. I don’t want to join also…

Bom thought:aish…!!He must be waiting…Aigoo im exited to meet him now..

Top thought:looks like this noona hates me.. aigoo! My heart…L why is she exited to go outside. Is she having a date at this hour?

Top: n..noona?!! where are you going at this hour?..its 12…

Seungri:bom noona.. why do you have  a datewith someone?

Bom: ani…. Im just going outside to walk and have some fresh air..

SEungri:oh!!!**looks at top, signing to go with bom to have a moment of them**

Top: I’ll accompany you then noona.. there are many bad men here in korea…

Cl: yeah.. unnie.. like the one im pointing..**points at seungri**

Dara:bommie.. let top accompany you..

Bom: Bye!!.. im fine, don’t worry I can protect myself**smiles then closes the door**

At the room

Jiyong: did you and bom noona have a quarrel hyung?

Cl: what did you do oppa?

Top: I did not do anything…I don’t know..

Daesung: It’s better if I just go.. I’ll follow her from her back since she doesn’t want to be disturbed…

Top: Don’t I will….

Top stands and goes to the door to follow bom..

Jiyong: hahaha.. This two are really childish… what could be the next for this two..what cha think?

SEungri: I don’t know.. I’ts time for them….I hope noona will realize that top hyung love’s her.. those teasing has a meaning…

Dara: **nods** Bommie should sense that.. to bad.. she just only thinks it as a brotherly love…

Minzy: Oh!!.. I have something to tell you guys about bom unnie..

Cl: what minji-a?

Minzy: this is when we have our dinner for the success of bigbang’s comeback.. do you remember what bom unnie where?

Jiyong: yeah.. she was really wearing thin clothing at that time…

Minzy:yeah.. and top oppa lend his jacket to cover bom unnie’s open backless cocktail dress at that time…

Daesung: and?

Minzy: that jacket is still at bom unnie’s romm… and I heard that when she is about to return it to top oppa, oppa said she can have it so that she will remember that she must not where revealing clothes…After that , for how many weeks she always where it when we have our practice and even when she is only at the dorm she wears it..

Dara: bommie the alien…

Seungri: aigoo.. this noona.. this means she also have feelings to top hyung…

CL: should we help them …**smiles**

GD: that’s a good Idea chae.. lets do that slowly but surely..

Dara: hmm..**nods**

Seungri: here’s the plan…lets have a camping at HWANGHAE  there is a camping site that i known there. I have discount tickets too..

Daesung: great.. im having a 1 week break as Yg said to me earlier its this next week..

Cl: 2ne1 have nothing to do also…exept for me I have a photoshoot.. I think I cant go ..since it’s an overseas photoshoot..it’s in next week..

Seungri: ah….**nods**

Cl: bom unnie and dara uniie.. minji can go then..

Jiyong: I’ll check my schedule.. I think I’ll help teddy hyung for the girlgroups song.. next week..

Dara: find a way jiyongie.. I want that both of us is in there..

Jiyong: hmm.. No problem…..**smiles**

Daesung: lets go to nearby noraebang then….!!

Seungri: yeah!!.. that’s good….game?

Dara: jiyongie, let’s go !!

Gd: ok… fine…

Gd drives his Lamborguine

http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/1092397/g-dragon-and-lamborghini-aventador-gallery.jpgand seungri drives his Porche

http://www.lincah.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/2013-Porsche-Cayenne-Turbo-S-Front-Side.jpg….they sing and have fun..

Minzy: oh! Its now 3 in the morning….

CL: I think we should go home now…

Jiyong: yeah.. yg hyung will kill me…

As they exit.. There are many photographers/paparazzi’s who captured some pictures..

Dara is riding Gd’s lambrguine, while cl, seungri, Dae and minji rides at seungri’s car….

GD: aishh..! paparazi’s is still up at this time?

Dara: that’s for there living!!,,..

Gd: aishh.. I hate them…

Dara: oh!! Its three I really want to watch the sunrise…

Gd: your wish mam, is my command…Will go to busan.. the beach and the sunrise is best there right?

Dara: oh!!.. yes…b..but…

Gd:then will go…I want my baby girl to be happy…

Dara: **smiles and then kisses jiyong’s cheeks**thank you…

Gd: where your seat belt jagiya.. this will be a hell of a ride..

:)