chapter 19

yg family concert 2013

Dae:aigoo.. it has been cut!! Let me try this other videos.**suddenly daesung phone rings**

 

Daesung received a messege

 

From: Jiyonghyung

Daesunggiee~~, we are having a movie marathon here in the yg trainee building.. we have plenty of foods here, come here now. Pali!! We are all are here, exept bom noona and minzy, minzy is recording for her solo song so she cannot join us. Can you drop by at 2ne1’s dorm? dara said bom noona was just sleeping on her bed and doesn’t want to talk to anyone. Thank youJ

To daesung

 

Daesung: o.k.. bom noona here I come.

 

As daesung is now walking going to 2ne1’s dorm she saw bom just about to go out their dorm.  Daesung smiled at bom, which bom smiled back bitterly.

 

Bom: hello!

 

Dae: noona, bigbang and 2ne1 members are now having a movie marathon on the trainee building on the 6th floor.. dara noona said you didn’t respond to her shouting earlier. Come lets go!

 

Bom: I..I have something to meet with…..

 

Dae: who noona? To bad.. lets go to the movie marathon now… there are a lot of foods.*smiles**

 

Bom: is that so?**smiles bitterly**

 

Dae: did you just cry noona?your eyes are puffy and red….

 

Bom: I just woke up that’s all….

 

Dae: really?!! Don’t meet that person noona... Lets go watch the movie**daesung pulls bom going to the yg trainee building.**

 

 

 

 BOMS P.O.V

Aigoo!! I want to have a drink. Why I am so affected about this girl thing with him!!! Bom stop it! Stop being stupid! . He doesn’t like you, the way you like him. He see only sees you as a Noona in a company.Bom stop being like this. What if I meet him in the movie marathon. Hope he is not there.daesung really!! Aishh…..Is it really true he is dating someone?

 

END P.O.V

 

 

 

Earlier at the gym

 

 

Bom: whoa!!.. im really finish… I will now go to the dorm.

 

As she is now going towads the exit he heard 2 male dancers talking about something…

 

Yg dancer male 1:really?

 

Yg dancer  male 2:yeah…. Top hyung has someone now. I heard the girl is really a chick, it is said she is y, pretty and caring towards others.

 

Yg dancer male 1:she’s a model right? That’s really a plus.

 

Yg dancer male 2:yeah..she is one fine girl. Top hyung is lucky.

 

NOTE: this isn’t true yeorubeom the GF thing in the FF.

 

END Flashback

 

Bom thought : aigoo… We are here…

 

Gd: hello noona!! Daesungiee~

 

Bom: hi! **sits at the farthest part in the room**

 

Dara whispers to gd: jiyong-ah, bom isn’t sitteing beside seunghyun.

 

Gd whispered back : this is bad jagi.. lets find a way.

 

Gd texted seungri his plan….then seungri acted what he was told.Seungri goes to bom’s area.

 

SEungri: hello noona.. I’ts really dark here and why are you always texting?.. enjoy the horror movie noona..dont do texting in here. Want to have a nice view? Go sit beside top hyung.

 

Bom: im o.k here beside’s , Im really just happy  being alone.

 

SEungri: sit beside tophyung noona….

 

Bom: why are you so persuasive about sitting beside him?!!!!

 

Seungri: umm… I’ll  go now.

 

Seungri texted gd what happened, about bom being a killjoy.

 

Gd thought: why is she like this?

 

 

As the movie is now in a really horror state gd an dara is shouting in horror also the ririn couple while taeyang falls asleep, but on the other side, Top was not looking at the movie that is full of excitement , he looks at bom from his left not moving his head and just staring at the lady with no make-up that  have taken him aback for a few minutes ago. Staring at bom really is a gift from the heavens, as he notice’s at her cute no make-up face, and those plump lips that are naturally red, that he wants to smash his to hers, but he wondered what’s wrong to this alien noona.

 

 

 

Top: psst….bomnoona....

 

All of them looked at top, but his goal is to communitcate with bom, but bom just acted that she didn’t’s here a thing.

 

Gd : hyung, you really are childish.. Why not just sit beside her.

 

Top: I didn’t think that idea. **top now is walking towards bom’s sofa and sits beside her **

 

Bom thought: t!! Jiyong is teaching the alien to sit beside me…

 

Bom stands and transferred to daesung’s sofa. She is now sitting beside daesung, and wrapped her arms around daesung’s arm,which daesung didn’t respond and just let it be.

 

Dae: Im really am dead to top-hyung in this position.**looks at the screen without blinking**

 

Top thought: what the!!! She just transferred to daesung’s sit? What is her problem really?

 

Bom thought: stupid alien!! Choi seunghyun I hate you.. don’t come near me acting that you care for me!

 

Atear was now in her cheeks as she recalled top’s sweetness and caring actions to her. She hides on daesung’s arm.

 

Daesung: is she crying?

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

#NEW UPDATE

#HOW WAS IT? IM NOT ABANDONING THIS FANFIC EVERYONE!!

# MAMA2013

# BIGBANG

#2NE1

#YGSTAN PREPARE!!

#GO YGFAMILY!