chapter 18

yg family concert 2013

Daesung clicks the me and noona(2) Video then plays........

Daesung: oh! It’s winter.. dara noona and jiyong hyung are in the video…

Top videos gd and dara walking ahead of him, getting hapy just by looking at this couple.

Top: ahh… really you 2 look cute…wearing couple jackets huh??

GD and Dara wears...

Gd:http://www.wholesale7.net/images/201307/goods_img/104020_P_1374128471160.jpg

Dara:http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1223539711/2013-autumn-and-winter-women-loose-zipper-font-b-ear-b-font-pullover-fleece-sweatshirt-female.jpg

Dara and jiyong smiles behind; towards top..

Dara:hello seunghyun camera, we are going to bommie’s apartment to pick her up… we are going to the nearby amusement park and currently this time is winter time…grrr.. freezing!!**acts cutely**

Gd: yeah… and we 4 will have a blast today.. right babe??!

Top:yah.. don’t be that sweet kwon jiyong, My camera has some ants now!!

Dara:**laughs** seunghyun, are you jealouse?..

Top: no!!..im not noona..**fake laugh**

AS they continue walking, gd and dara are conversing each other because dara is going back to the philppines to finish up her last 2 month contract being a celebrity there…And now they arrived at park bom’s apartment, Dara is knocking the door and bom opens..

Bom: omma.. im going… bye~~!

Top thought: she is pretty today..

Bom wears:http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Korean-Women-Floral-Lace-Trim-Cotton-Zipper-Casual-Jacket-Top-Hoodie-Sweatshirt-/00/s/NjAwWDYwMA==/z/T5QAAOxy3NBScwch/$T2eC16R,!zQFIb63%29TiQBScwcg6JTg~~60_3.JPG

TOp:http://cdn.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/531/616/348/thickening-cardigan-sweater-korean-couple-fitted-jacket-f9cf.jpg

Dara is holding the camera filming top and bom....

Top: **smiles** looking at bom...

Bom:w...what  are you looking at?

Dara: ommo!... seunghyun, you and bom look like a couple...hahaha.....did you consider this day a date bommie? did you plan on wearing disame color?

TOp: dara noona, its just coincedence..**smiles still looking at bom**

Bom: yeah!...Me and seunghyun are just friends...

Gd: You look good at your hoodie noona.. cutie..~~**smiles** so I heard, you looking for a boyfriend today?

Bom: **smiles**, actually im looking for a boyfriend this days..**pinches her nose bridge**

Gd: I will not let you have a boyfriend noona… I have someone that I was betting on you…He is really handsome…

Bom: really?.. can I meet him?

Gd: sure......

Dara:Lets go…!! the bus station is near to the  right corner .. right bommie?

Bom: hmmm…

Top is continually using his video, focusing on bom….

AT THE BUS

Bom sits beside a stranger also top, while the daragon couple is sitting beside each other.

Old man beside top:young man.. are you a stalker?

Top:oh!.. anyeong.. Im not Sir.. why??

Old man:Why are you filming that pretty lady over there?..**smiles** do you like her then?...Oh! your turning red, but if you are together you both will be a good looking couple.

Top:really??!!**laughs** thank you for the complement sir… but I am only his friend..

Old man: geez…I can see it in your eyes that you like her.! Aigoo.. your blushing again!..hahaha

On the other hand…………

Bom: ah….Im really exited! Omma gave me money..teehee~~**feeling glad while closing her wallet**

Ajjuma:Hello pretty lady… A picture of you flew when you closed your wallet…here.**gives bom the photo**

PHOTO:

IN the photo top is smiling towards the camera.(o.k... i know ithey dosnt look alike in the photo.. everyone lets assume his photo is top and bom .. just imagine it!!kyahhh~~!! hahaha...)    http://kpopselca.com/selca/6697_jiju-couple.jpg

 

Bom:oh!**bows** thank you maam.. Im really sorry for disturbing you…

Ajjuma:**laughs** aigoo!.. don’t worry, its fine. That man beside you is really handsome, is that your boyfriend?

Bom: **laughs** ani… he is only my friend….He is handsome right?

Ajjuma: yes…. Your quite a good looking pair if you two are a couple… Your like a couple in that photo…

Bom: hahaha… Im really sorry but where not like what you though ajjuma…but I think he likes someone else, not me… He will not look at me that way…

Ajjuma: **nods** What if he likes you?

Bom thought: seunghyun will like me???!!!

Top is near Bom’s sit He is at the 2nd right sit of bom, and video’d the whole convo with the unknown ajjuma..

Continuation @ the amusement park…

Bom runs towards the fairyswheel pulling dara that can be seen in the video…GD is now currently holding the camera of Top.

Gd at the voice background of the video: anyeong hyung’s video.. we are currently at the amusement park, enjoying ourselves!! Bom noona and darongiee say hello to seunghyun hyungs cam.

Dara: anyeong seunghyun video. Pls do well on the camera, Pd-nim..

Bom: jiyongie…don’t blur the video o.k?

Gd: arraso…..! wait let’s take a video photo together**ask an employee at the corner**…excuse me sir can you take a photo of us?

Employee: o.k sir….

Dara and gd is beside each other. Gd puts her other hand on dara’s right shoulder.While top and bom are beside each other smiling.Gd looks at top’s direction to signal him to do something.

Employee: 1..2..3… smile..!**click**

Top suddenly hugged bom behind, while bom was smiling letting it be. The daragon couple are sweet forming heart on their heads.

Employee: one two three..**click**

Suddenly top puts his left arm on bom’s left shoulder and smiled…

Top:smile noona **looks at the camera**

Bom: hmmmm…..

Employee: wow this camera is awesome!.. you can take a video and a picture in one?!!**amazed**

Top: thank you…**smiles**

The park sisters can be seen whispering to each other from the video….

Gd: babe, what are you whispering to noona?

Dara: nothing…..

Then the video turned off

DAesung: oh!.. it was cut…He probably paused it!**waits for a while it is all black.. probably it was paused and then saved**aisshh..