chapter 4

yg family concert 2013

Bom: ottoke??!!!**worried…ill hide in his closet…great the closet!!!!

As top goes to the shower…and was finished he goes to his closet to change/get some clothes ….

Bom inside the closet: Maybe his still not finished bathing…I’ll quickly exit in this closet…1…2…3…

Top opens his closet shocked!!

Top:ahhhhhhhh…………………

Bom: ahhhhhhhhhhhh…….**looks at top only with his boxers on….

Bom runs fast as she can to go outside the room….

Top thought: why is it noona here inside my room? **puzzled face

Top gets his adidas jacket and jogging pants...Wondering why bom is inside his room…

Top thought: I’ll check out my laptop to see our chatroom...

Top: Oh!! Why is it unlocked?? Oh, no!!!..bom noona!!!!**said in a loud voice

Gd: whats wrong hyung?

Top:  Ji, noona must checked out my laptop when im gone to get some things in the lobby…**worried..aish!!!...why is it like this…how did she now the password.!! Did you tell him?

Gd: huh??!! Why should I tell her….i don’t do that hyung..**hands up..

Top: aishhh…..!**messed up hair…I don’t know what to do?! She must check out the folders in the laptop…**Uneasy top…

Gd: hyung…when you opened it..is there any open files that are in the desktop?

Top: none…

Gd: maybe..she just played it..and gets interested at your password..

Top: what kind of person ..that only wants to play the laptops password..??!! Ji, please!!!..your not helping..**frustrated

Gd: relax hyung!.I’ll talk to noona about this …if she really did something like opening files or etc…it will be fine..dont worry..

Top thought: I don’t know what the feeling , im feeling right now..should I be angry to her? Or just leave it right here..that like I don’t care..

Gd:.. hyung!!,.pls..chill…I know your uneasy..

Top just sits at the sofa..thinking about what happened..

MEANWHILE

Bom: why is my heart beating fast??**touches her chest..Maybe it is just the running or the nervousness…but,..but…**remembers top’s boxers and the laptop pic’s and password.**blushes hard

Bom: I need someone to talk to… 

Bom saws Lydia …

Lydia:hey!bom…**waves hand

Bom: oh hey..can I talk to you?! Im a little bit uneasy about something …I need some advice..

Lydia: oh!o.k then…what is it bom?

Bom: what if you caught someone that uses your name as the password of a laptop and there are pictures in the laptop..what does it mean?

Lydia: huh?!! I think that name and the picture are somewhat special to that individual..who uses the other person’s name..why are you asking bom?

Bom: hehe..it’s nothing!!.. minzy texted this  riddle and I want to know the meaning of that…Is it really like that?

Lydia:yeah!!...oh..i see..riddle’s.. but why are you blushing bom?**skeptical

Bom: hahaha…**hide’s face..no..no…I gotta go..thank you..

Lydia: oh..o.k…

Bom : What?? Im somewhat special? too..too top?**stuteredly said

Meanwhile

Top:I need some air… cigarettes also…I better do this outside..oh! the roof top!..**goes to the rooftop of the yg building..

Top thought/p.o.v:

Aishh!..why is it like this?!! Ahhhh….!! im worried ..what if she do something in my laptop..but there are no files that has been viewed in the desktop..did she fastly canceled it??!!!..**smoking madly…looks at the  night sky..

I really love noona since huh??!!!..**top reminisce the things between him and bom..

FLASHBACK

>We  belong together practice 2006

J (choreographer hi-tech): top, why are you acting behavely if there is bom??

Top: huh?!!! No..no… im just serious in this showcase for me, Ji and bom noona..

Gd: hahaha..hyung! I know you like her..to bad…she’s mine!!

Top: ** his hands at the side..yah!! is that true??!**serious

Gd: **nods..I’ll love her hyung…hehehe..

J: hey…congrats jiyong..is she your gf?

GD: yeah!!..**smirks

Top: congrats Ji….**almost frowning

Gd:**looks at top…hey!! Thank you hyung..**smiles

Top:**bitterly smiled to jiyong…

J: stop it now Ji…look at your hyung now..his sad….!!

Gd: **hugs top…Hyung… Im just kidding..keke~~~

Top: no..its o.k.! don’t play with me ji..I know you and bom noona ..like each other!!**teary eyes almost

J: top..his not lying…Jiyong and bom are only friends….

Gd: hyung..believe me… I was just playing….

Top:**nods…almost frowning

Gd: hyung..trust me…!! I don’t like her…you now dara right?!!

Top: yes…!`why?

Gd: she’s the one I like… I’m really sorry to make fun of you…!kekeke….you’re so serious hyung…

Top: o.k!...I believe you…Ji!!.. you don’t like bom noona**looks at jiyong

Gd: swear!!!i don’t really see her like that… you so serious hyung!!lets have fun,….hahaha!! you always seem serious this days.

Top: im not!!...

Yg enters the practice room

All: anyeong sangjangnim!!!**bows head

Yg: wheres bom?

Yg Dancer: she is in the restroom.. sangjangnim!!!

Yg: o.k..top and jiyong come here…top call bom..

Top: oh!! O.k…

Top goes to the restroom with a beating heart…

Top: noona?? Sangjangnim called us..he will say something to us…

Bom: hmmmm…I’ll  go now..

Top: o.k..noona..i’ll go first..

2 minutes later…..

Yg: sinece you practiced your live for we belong together now… we will now film the MV for this song… I and Jinu (jinusean), planned the concept of this MV..You three will be the lead’s here!..The couple is Top and Bom…Jiyong your just gonna sing and drive a car o.k?!!

Bom thought: me and top??!! Ottoke??!! We are soo…awkward.. since he doesn’t talk to me..he is shy to me too…

Top: me and noona??!!**shocked..Sorry sangjangnim..I want Jiyong and noona to..play it.!! Instead of me and noona..

Yg: why?

Top: I am not good at this…and they look good in the camera together..Jiyong is it o.k with you??!! I hate to be paired with someone…

Gd: huh??! Hyung I know you..li…**top cut gd

Top: sangjangnim..its final..he and noona ..will play the part…Im sorry!!**bows

Yg: well…if that what you like then….Bom??! are you o.k with this??

Bom: Im o.k sangjangnim…Is my role the girlfriend of jiyong..right??!

Yg: yes…do well bom….you to top and jiyong., act well..I’ll go now… goodbye…

Bom suddenly runs away the practice room…covering the face……

Gd: whats wrong with noona??

Top thought: why is she running??!Is she crying??!Did I hurt her??!

>OH YEAH FILMING 2010

Bom: do you want fries?

Top: thank you noona!!...**gets fries..

Bom:**laughs..seunghyun..you have something in your mouth!! Mayonaise..

Top: where is it noona?!!

Bom: let me get it instead…

Bom gets the mayo on top’s lips…

>When filming the club cave for oh yeah…

Gd: hyung ..you have obvious.. dark circles..hahaha!!

Top: hey!!..stop it…noona..can you add some more cream stick in my dark circles..i look like seungri if this continue’s..

The make-up noona didn’t hear ..what top said.. and just go running to go outside, maybe they have something to get.

Taeyang: hyung …let bom noona apply it for you..she knows make-up..you know?!! The make-up noona’s are busy..I heard they are helping the costumes for your tommorow’s outfit..

Top: bom noona?!! I think she didn’t bought her make-up here…

Taeyang: noona!! Come here.. can you apply some cream on top hyung’s eyes..He looks like seungri now..if you don’t cover this dark circles..hahaha!!

Bom: oh..o.k..!! where’s the make-up artist unnies?

Top: they are busy..

Bom then applies some cream stick on top’s eyes..to cover the circles under his eyes…Bom’s face is so..close to top’s face..

Top: noona??! Make me handsome more!!**smirks

Bom:  your already handsome seunghyun!!**looks at top’s face

Top: thank you noona!!**blushes…

Director: **shouts…lets start now!!!

>AT the MBC gayo daejun 2010..

Siwon tries to approach bom.. but I was cocked blocking..hahaha!! good thing I block my rival…But she once shakes bom noona’s hands..aissh!!!...

>Bigshow 2011

I took her hand and hold it tightly!!!Ah..!!! I really like it!!....walking in a sea of crowds…they also like it the way me and bom noona hold our hands!!haha….I wish I can do it again!!....:)

Backstage / gd & top room:

Bom: top!! Why did you hold my hand for too long..

Top: I want to hold you….

Bom: if it is?!! You just hold my hand..but why do you hold it too long..v.i.p’s will speculate about me and you??!**seriously said

Gd: noona, don’t worry.. they like too see you two together..You can kiss if you want!!!...

Top: I want that noona!!!**pouts his lips towards bom..

Bom: yah!!..**pushes top away from her face…

Top: noona!!**doing aegyo..

Bom: hey!! Stop this..**pushes top’s chest away to her ..

Gd: do you hate hyung noona!!??

Bom: no!!!.....I’ll go now..congratulations.. to you all…bye!**waves good bye

Top thought: that was close!!hahaha….**touches his lips

>YG building in the lounge area:

Dae: hyung!! How was your filming??!!

Top just arrived at the building. …..Slouching  at the big sofa…

Top: its fine…Im  so dead tired now…My shoulders are in pain…

Dara, Gd and Bom arrives…

Dae:hello! Noona’s.. hyung!!**waves..

Dara: hello

Bom: hello daesungie!

Gd: whats wrong to top hyung!?

Dae: he has muscle pains at the back and his shoulders..He is stressed!! Filming…

Dara: seunghyun!! Fighting!!!!

Top: thanks dara noona…**smiles..

Gd: take care hyung.. me and dara noona. Will go to yg to talk about our new endorsments..!! wish us luck!!bye!

Top: hmmm….

Dae: **smiles…Ah!! Hyung your.. Saem and dara noona’s Clio..huh??!!

Gd: **nods..bye..!!**holds dara’s hands….

Bom just sits beside top watching his closed eyes and slouching in the sofa…

Top signals dae to go away and leave them both..

Dae: noona…I will go now…I have to practice..

Bom: hmmmm…..

Bom looks at daesung going outside the door..bom asked top

Bom: is being an actor hard?

Top: yes!..it’s very tiring..I hurt my hand months ago right??!!!aiissHh!! noona..my shoulders really hurt..

Bom: hmmm…**nods

Top: **peeks at bom, still on his closed eyes….noona, my back hurts , my head hurts!!

Bom: your so stressed, have some rest..I’ll go now..

Top pulls boms hand..

Top: noona!!**aegyo act…**touches his shoulders..hmmp!!**pointing

Bom: what??! Do you want a massage?..go to a spa then…

Top: ah!!......*acting cute

Bom: fine…. Your such a baby**grumply agreed

Top closes his eyes as bom massage his shoulders and back…

Bom: im great in this thing …..right??!kekeke~~

Top:hmmm…..

Bom: what do you feel?is it alright?

Top:hmmmmm…hmmmmm…..hmmmm…

Bom: are you teasing me??

Top: hmmm….hmmm….

Bom pinches top’s cheecks…

Top: uhhh!!...**like …noona!!

Top slaps bom’s hand lightly

Bom: yah!!!top it hurts….!!....it hurts!!**frustrated

Top: im sorry noona!!...

Top phone ringing…

Top: yes!! Im coming…..**said in a panting way .. because bom is now messing tops hair.. and tickles him..

Unknowingly seungri heard top and bom like that in the door…the crazy panda listens to what their doing!!

Seungri thought: what the f***!!! hahaha..your the man top hyung… I know you like noona…and now your having to bom noona…that’s hot!!damn..top is lucky!!

Bom: ah!!!!**shouts…. Because top throws a pillow at her….

Top: noona…!**tumbles to the floor…

Bom: **laughing…seunghyun that sure is hard….**bom means the floor

Seungri: ommo!!!top hyung..top..hyung’s….little top???**ert mind

Top: yeah right!! Noona..lets stop this.. I’ll have to go…

Seungri: oh!!! Their stopping it??!too bad…

Bom: fine!!...thanks for the fun moment seunghyun…

Top: your welcome noona…hahaha!!

Seungri: I cant take this anymore!!!

Seungri opens the door.. and looks at top and bom…

Seungri: hyung….pls continue having with noona…I don’t mind, really!!!….even thought your noisy….good thing I was the only one here in this floor….**flustered panda

Bom: hey!! Where not having …where playing!

Top:**smacks seungri’s head…..your such a ert!!Me and noona is only playing…

Seungri: Playing what?? ??**smirks…

Bom: Hey!!! Watch your mouth….**mad…were  not doing what your saying…

Seungri: noona, you said that top hyung is Hard…..!!!**smirks

Top: She means the floor..I stumbled you idiot!!!*red face….

Bom: im going now!! Bye top…**smiles.. and then smacks seungri..**flustered

Seungri: Mianhe noona!!hyung!!!......kekeke~~

Top: im going now..i have to go too!! **embarrassed

>MBC gayo daejun 2012

Top heard what siwon and eunyuk are talking

Siwon: Bom is pretty..right??

Eunyuk:**nods…who do you think is y in 2ne1?

Siwon:Bom??!! **Covers his face in embarrassment…you?

Eunyuk: minzy…she’s nice, good dancer….

Siwon: **awkward hand gesture…I like bom’s eyes..hehehe!...

Eunyuk: you really like her huh??!!

Siwon: **covers his mouth using hands….Yes! I find her attractive…I like her….

Eunyuk: **smiles…they have a ban and it is almost finished

Siwon:**hand gestures again…it’s o.k…I’ll make a plan…will date secretly…I’ll pursue her…

Enyuk: **nods and then laugh..

Siwon:**clapping madly.. as 2ne1 is finished….

Top heard what theyr’e talking..

Top thought: well..well..!! noona added a fanboy!!...i’ll watch you siwon choi…She is my noona…!!**while watching the screen In front of them…**jealous..

>>Finished Flash Back

Top thought:..Me and noona..surely is close..but sometimes awkward huh??!!**smiling thingking of it…while smoking… I think I have a courage to confess now!!...I don’t care if she saw something in my laptop…regarding my collection of picture’s of her or knowing my laptop password is her name….Top you can do this!!!fighting!!!!....I think noona likes me too….**smiles..

Bom then arrives: Dongsaeng!!!!!*shouts while waving…. Hi! Top…..*pinches tops cheeks…bom saw top is smoking again

Bom: what’s wrong??! Stop that!!!**pulls the cigarette away from top….

Top: **looks at bom…nothing noona…I just want to think…

Bom: ah!!!......

Top: noona, why are you suddenly not awkward….towards me…

Bom: huh??!!hahaha…I just had a bad day earlier….

Top:noona…what did you do to my laptop…when im not there??

Bom: im just..checking It out…and I see my name is your password…

Top: yeah!! Let me explain….yoiur name is the password because.. dae change it!...my original password is topcharlie.. but daesung ,change it to parkbom….im sorry noona!

Bom: why are you explaining..its fine…! I understand that it was just for fun…hehehe..

Top: oh!! Thank you..for understanding!!

AWKWARD AGAIN….

END FLASHBACK