chapter 15

yg family concert 2013

 

MEANWHILE

Top follows bom from behind like a spy…hiding from every corner he finds. Wearing his hat and a mouth mask….

Top: looks like Im filming a spy character .. **smiles** aishh.. what is she hiding to us?

Bom enters a convenience store sitting at the corner covering her head with her hood jacket, sipping her cup of coffee/choco, then suddenly someone who is handsome and looks like a charming one also.. bom stands up and hugs that man, patting his head and smiling widely..

Top: oh!!!. Who could that bastard be?...I’ll intrude them…

As top about to go nearer where bom and that good looking man is.. someone grabs his arm..

Top: w..who.. are.. y….

Then man removes his hat…

Top: hyung….

Kim hyun joong: top, why are you here? Are you stalking someone?**looks at the convenience**

Top: no….

KHJ: oh!!..  is that park bom from 2ne1?

Top: no..**smiles bitterly**

KHJ: I guess you still have feelings for her.. that is really insanely long dude…**laughs**

Top:**smiles** I guess. I love her that much..

KHJ:I will go to the nearby club here.. want to come?

Top: yeah.. I need alcohol right now..

KHJ: jelouse my toptoptop…??!!

Top: **smiles bitterly**

AT THE CLUB

Top and KHJ is at the alcohol station talking about bom, KHJ giving top encouraging words and giving him advices..

KHJ: I think you should date someone…. Search another one…

Top: b..but..**hiccup** I love her so m..much…

KHJ: how many ladies did you date since you debut?

Top: two?.. minah noona and yoon hye …

KHJ: for minah-shii, you only lasted a month… b..but the reports claim it’s 3 months then you break-up..

Top: yeah…I tried to date her.. but didn’t work..3 months??.. pshh….all lie..

KHJ: yoon hye-shii, lasted for?

Top: **hiccup** 3 months?... But I have an on and off love for her…Bom still, I cant forget her.. she is just my cover-up for my feelings for bom..

KHJ: really?!!!

Top:yeahh..**hiccup** I only used her.. to forget bom…Im really bad right??!**holds his head**, she dindt know about is.. and it’s a good things she breaks it up first.. she is tired of our relationship…

KHJ: your mad man… !! Pabo choi seunghyun…

Then a lady pokes hyun joong’s shoulder….

Uee: hey.. oppa!!!**smiles**

Hyun joong: oh!! Uee-shii.. are you alone?

Uee: no.. im with my friends…you?

Hyun joong: im with top..

Uee: top of bigbang??!!**blushes**

Hyun joong: hmm…**nods**

Top looks at his drink not minding who hyun joong is talking to….

Hyun joong: seunghyun..**taps top’s shoulder**

Top: yeah.. what?**looks at his back**

Hyun joong: this is Uee-shii…..

Then someone goes near uee….

Uee: oh!.. nana-unnie…meet hyun joong oppa and top of bigbang…

Nana: **bows**hello!!

Top looks at nana all the time , as the two girls sits at the near corner of their table…

Hyun joong: **smirks**you like nana-shii?

Top: no.. she has good pair of cute eyes….

Hyun joong: I see…**smiles**.. flirt her then… you like her!

Top thought: !!.. I don’t… why are you always saying that…

Top: I said no .. hyung! its just that….This stupid feeling!!! Argghhh… jelousy!!!

Top stands and walks going to the exit…

KHJ: w..where are you going?

Top: yge building.. I’ll go now.. im drunk…I have something to do tomorrow..

Nana: I’ll go somewhere.. I’ll be back….

Uee: o.k….

As top is now walking going to the Yg head quarters, he looks at the convenience where he saw bom talking to someone and hug him…

Top: Ahh… get away from my head!!!

Suddenly Someone grabs top’s arm…

******************************************************************************

Sorry for not updating for to long.. im really busy.. and I have no net… so how was the update?

Thank you , new SUBSCRIBERS,UPVOTERS, COMMENTERS…!<3

Who do you think grabs top’s arm?? (o.O”)

WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE….

I need your comment yeorubeom, please do.. more comments fast updates!