chapter 1

yg family concert 2013

Yg headquarters meeting

2ne1, Bigbang,Tablo along with Epik High, Lee hi, Psy, Gummy, Jinusean and kang seung yoon are waithing for Yg ..in the meeting room..Jinu 1st explains the stage looks and the concept of the said event.

Dae: hyung...The concept is really nice....

GD: **nods

Psy: Wheres top?

Taeyang: Oh!! He has a photoshoot for Fubu's new collection..Hyung said he will be slightly late..

While waiting for yg all the members are busy chatting....gummy talking to minzy and cl..Psy talking to kang seung hyun and etc. Bom is sitting alone at a sofa checking her twitter... dara and gd observed bom is smiling brightly..

Gd: noona...Why are you smiling?

Bom: nothing..kekeke~~

Dara: your hiding something?!!

Bom: huh?!! no....

Yg arrives..top followed...Top finds an extra space between dae and seungri..facing bom and lee hi..

Top: sorry im late..

Yg: well...your all here..I want you to know that I get some Ideas from fan letters in my secret account... I hope you participate and enjoy also the concert....

All: Yes...

Dara: what could the fans write?

Yg: O.k please listen...Im planing to bring the past back to life....So GD, Top and bom will perform we belong together..

Gd: o.k hyung

Top: oh!!!

Bom:hmmmmmm....**nods

YG explains the sequence of the concert...(TO MAKE THE STORY SHORT!)keke~~~

Yg: Here's an idea that is really good..I hope bom and top are o.k with this..

Top: what is it sangjangnim?

Yg: there's a request that you and bom will perform Crazy in love by jay z. and beyonce..

Bom:ehhh??!!!!**shocked

Top: huh?!!**shocked

Tablo: hahaha..look at them..so cute...

Top faces bom , Bom looks at top...

Yg: O.kay..top and bom pls. do well.. Oh!! and there's another request dara and gd..

dara: yes sang jangnim??

Yg: You and gd will perform your hit HELLO!!!

Gd: okay hyung..

Yg: I know you two ae dating pls minimize your sweetness on stage....Im warning you two...!

Gd and dara: **nods..

Yg: oh!! I forgot...their will be parodies... bigbang will act as 2ne1 "I Love you parody"..and 2ne1 will act bigbangs "fantastic baby"...

Psy: **claps his hands from exitement.....

Yg contineus to explain the sequence to gummy, psy, tablo, epik high, lee hi and kang seung hyun.. for their stage and parts...

Yg: oh!! Cl and jiyong..you plan whos playing who....o.k??

Cl: o.k sangjangnim!!!

2ne1 and bigbang plans in the corner...

____________________________________

Who is playing with who??

Find out in the next chaptie....

tumblr_lix60ubsN81qe6j75o1_500.gif