Chapter 8

A SHINing Love

Your POV

"Chamkkan!"  I said grabbing the towel off the hook and wrapping it around my body.  "Chamkkan!"  I yelled again but the knocking continued.  "He is forever forgetting his key."  I said walking out of my room to go open the door for Onew.  "He must have gotten an early break." I said opening the door freezing on the spot.  "X-Xander?"

"Hi."  He said with that shy boy attitude. His hand was in his hair and I could tell he was nervous.

"Why are you here?"

"I wanted to see you."

"Why?"

"Because I miss you."

"Bull."

"I do.  Why don't you believe me?"

"Why should I?"  I said beginning to relive the feelings from our last argument.

~2 years ago~

"Let me go!"  I yelled trying to yank my wrist away but he was too strong.  "STOP!! You're hurting me!"  I said feeling the tears begin to flow.

"Then stop trying to leave and listen to me!"  He yelled back. 

"I don't want to hear anything you have to say to me."  I said finally releasing my wrist from his grip.  I was better off in his grip because as soon I yanked away pain shot though my arm.  I dropped to the floor cradling my wrist.  "Don't touch me!" I yelled turning my body away from him as he reached his hand out.

"I'm sorry Hye Mi.  I never meant to cause you any pain.  Now or then."

"Then why did you do it?  Why did I find you and Alivia together?  In my room?" I said standing to look him in the face.  "It was my birthday at that."

"I'm sorry."  He said sincere regret on his face that I refused to let effect me.

"You know what?" I said calming down. "I'm sorry too.  I'm sorry I ever believed you love me."

"I do love you."

"You don't or you wouldn't have cheated."  I said walking out to go get some ice for my wrist. He followed me to the kitchen and helped me with the ice.  "My mom is going to be home soon.  You should probably leave."  I said not wanting to argue any more.  I was done with him.

~Present Day~

"You dislocated my wrist that day."  I said motioning for him to come in.  He sat down on the couch and I walked back to my room to put clothes on.  I threw on  clothes Onew left at my house and walked back to the living room and sat across from him.

"I'm really sorry about your wrist.  I really didn't mean to hurt you."  He said reaching out to grab my hand but I pulled it away.  "I loved you Hye Mi.  I didn't want to lose you because I made a stupid mistake." 

"Alexander..." I started but was quickly cut off. 

"I still love you."  He said.  "So please say I haven't lost you."  I looked at him shocked by his words.

"I can't Alex." I said shaking my head.

"Please." 

"I can't."

"Ige museun iriya?!"  I heard Onew yell as he walked in.

"Jinki! I swear it's not what it looks like."

"Andwae.  Don't speak korean now.  I heard you guys speaking English.  Go ahead finish whatever you were doing in English so I don't know."  He said looking at me pain in his eyes.  "Go ahead."  He yelled before walking towards the door. 

"Jinki!" I yelled after him. "Gajima! Tteutkiman. Jebal~!"  I yelled causing him to stop and turn around. 

"How could you do this to me?" He asked just looking at me. 

"I didn't do anything."  I said wanting him to believe me. "Yaksokhae."   I said walking closer to him.  "Trust me."

"Then why is he here?"

"He is my ex boyfriend.  He tried to get me back but he failed."

Onew POV

"I'm not going to give up just so you know."  Xander said inserting himself into the conversation.  "She'll never be as happy with you as she was with me."

"neo neun majayo."  She said referring to Xander.

"mwo?"

"I'm not as happy as I was with him?"  She said looking at me with loving eyes. "I'm happier."  She said smiling.  "Way happier and I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else."

"You don't mean that."  Xander said with a smirk.

"I do Alex."  She said looking him right in the eye.  "You wanted me to say that you didn't lose me.  But you did.  You lost me two years ago when you cheated."

"I said I was sorry."

"Sorry doesn't heal a broken heart.  But I found someone who can."  She said grabbing my hand and standing next to me.

"I think you should leave."  I said opening the door and motioning for him to leave.  He walked out slamming the door behind him.

"Jinki."  She said moving to stand in front of me.  "Mianhae."

"Ara.  Nado mianhae.  I should have trusted you."

"It's not your fault.  If I was in your position I would have done the same thing."  She said stepping closer to me.  "geurigo, gomawo."

"For what?"

"For staying to hear me out even though you wanted to leave."

"Are you truly happy with me?"

"Of course.  Why wouldn't I be?"

"Even after the pain I caused you?"

"Before I moved here, I dreamed of seeing you.  When I moved here I hoped I would see you.  I never thought I would get to help you take care of a baby.  I never thought I'd be standing here in front of you.  I never thought I'd be able to call the bed that I sleep in ours.  But I can.  I can do all  those things and I couldn't be happier."

"Saranghae Hye Mi-ah~"

"Nado saranghae oppa." She said tiptoeing to kiss me.  "Hajiman, don't you have practice?"

"It's cancelled." I said wrapping my arms around her waist. 

"oh~ geudae."

"What did you have planned for this one month special day?"  I asked still holding her.

"Uhm...nothing really because I didn't think we'd be spending it together."

"Want to go out?"

"In public?"

"Of course.  It's not like our relationship is secret we got together in an airport surrounded by fans." 

"Okay.  Where should we go?  Ooh can we go shopping?  I haven't been shopping in months."

"Let's go shopping then."

"Arrasso.  Let me go change."

"Balli balli."  I called after playfully smacking her as she walked away.  It didn't take long for her to change and we left quickly. 

Your POV

I prayed this trip went well.  Last time I went shopping I got attacked in a bathroom.  I was nervous.  I didn't want to worry Onew with my anxiousness so I bottled it up but all I could think about was whether everything would be okay.