Dare??

A SHINing Love

Your POV

“Okay Key.  Truth or dare?”  Minho said as the bottle pointed to Key.

“Uhmmm…dare!”  He shouted.

“We dare you…hmm….”  I started.

“To pick anyone in this room to take into the bedroom for 5 minutes.”  Onew finished.

“Aish you guys.”  He whined as he stood up from the floor.  “Come on!”  He said pulling Jonghyun up from the floor.

I chuckled to myself as Onew elbowed my side.

“They are cut together aren’t they?”  I said.

“Yepp. That leaves us with three straight members.”  Onew said causing everyone to laugh.

 I smacked his shoulder and tried to be serious but it didn’t work and I cracked up laughing.  After the time was up Key walked out with Jong in tow and sat back in our circle.

“Jong. Fix your shirt.”  I said trying not to laugh.

“Oh thanks.”  He said straightening his shirt and chuckling.

“Okay Key, spin away.”  Taemin said.

The bottle landed on me.

“Dare.”

“Hmm…okay~”  Key said.  I was nervous in an instant. “This isn’t a dare that needs to be completed until after the game is finished.  Do I need to say more?”

“No Key we got it!” Onew said slightly raising his tone.

“Arrasso no need to yell.”  Key said chuckling.  “Game over.”

“MWO?!”  I yelled.

“Game over.  Get the dare done by tomorrow night.”

“Arrasso.”  Onew said sounding slightly disappointed.

I snapped my head towards him and glared at him.

“I’m going to sleep.”  Taemin said getting up from the floor.

“Me too.”  Minho said suddenly speaking English.

“Nado.” Key said.  “Remember the dare.”  He said smirking.  “Come on Jong.”  They both got up from the floor and went to bed.  I sat on the couch with Onew.

“Don’t look so upset.”

“I am upset.”

“It’s just a dare.”

“I don’t want to do something like that because of a dare.  It would mean nothing.”

“No it wouldn’t.”

“Having because you were dared to not because you want to means nothing.”

“Fine.”

“Besides.  Today was our first day in a relationship.”

“You’re right.”  He said wrapping his arm around me. “Key is just pushy is all.”

“I know.”  I said cuddling up to him.

“If you don’t want to, then we won’t.  I want it to be special for the both of us.”

“Me too.”  I said smiling.  Eventually we fell asleep on the couch only to be awoken by a picture falling off the wall.

“What the hell?!  Onew wake up!” I said scared thinking there was a ghost in the house or something.

“Key and Jong.”  Onew said closing his eyes again.

“With everyone home?”

“They wait on us to go to sleep.”

“Oh…well…uhm…”

“Just close your eyes and sleep.”  He said pulling the blanket from behind us and covering us.  He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close slightly blocking me from hearing the two animals in the other room.  I was happy he was caring for me this way.  I closed my eyes and buried my face into him finally falling asleep again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Sorry this chapter is so short and only your POV the next update will be longer.