I hate that smile

EunHae Accident

NO ONES POV

 

"Why are you guys here?" The oldest asked them quietly.Sungmin sat beside him and whispered, "I think it'll be quiet if you go here with Fishy only,so me and Kyuhyun-ah decided to come hear and lighten up the mood for a bit," He smiled.The other nodded and smiled back weakly.He pushed his chair to Donghae's to talk.He smiled."Annyeong Fishy,"He said quietly.The other didn't respond.Sungmin frowned but didn't gave in.He smiled to him.

 

"How are you?"

 

"Bad as hell,"

 

"Stop being like that," He frowned.

 

"How can I?" Donghae answered coldly.Sungmin felt his eyes getting filled by tears.

 

"fish,If you smile,I'm sure he'll wake up soon,if you don't,he'll never have any support from you,"Sungmin smiled sadly.

 

"It's been weeks and he still didn't woke up,why would I be so ing happy?!" Donghae answered angrilly.He could feel his tears rolling down his cheeks.Kyuhyun immediatly crawled to Leeteuk.

 

"He didn't smile for days,or weeks!they feel like years too," Kyuhyun said seriously.Leeteuk nodded in agreement.

 

"I don't like this kind of Fishy," Leeteuk looked down.Kyuhyun just listens to their conversation.

 

"Donghae,smile,please,for us?" He pleaded.

 

"Fine," The other finally looked at him.Sungmin's lips curled into a smile.He wiped away his tears and watched the other.

 

Donghae then smiled.

 

His first smile in weeks.

 

But there was nothing in it.

 

No love,not at all.It was a cold,sad and lonely smile.

 

Sungmin's smile faded and turned into a frown.He could feel the tears coming back again.Donghae frowned and went back at staring at Eunhyuk.

"I hate that smile."Sungmin mumbled and did the same thing.