Donghae's Morning

EunHae Accident

hey guys.

I didn't update for a LOOONNGG TIME noww mianhae Dx

so heres the chapter!

its jjusttt about Donghae's boring morning....

Enjoy~

_________________________________________________________________________

"Hyukkie! you're awake!I'm so glad you're awake i died when you were doing nothing for days!"Donghae reached out to grab his lovers hand and it.He was in the hospital visiting Eunhyuk again and he was finally awake.

"How long was I out?" Eunhyuk asked.

"weeks," Donghae sadly answered.

"and least I'm here now.." Eunhyuk leaned closer to the other.Donghae smiled.

"Saranghae," he muttered and slowly leaned closer too until..

 

RING~~~~~~!!!!!

 

Donghae groaned when the sound didn't stop.He waved his arm aimlessly to reach the vibrating alarm clock.Once he touched it,he pushed it down to the floor.The alarm clock crashed and stopped ringing.The little fishy sat up and rubbed his half-opened eyes.

"It was just a stupid dream.." He grunted.

"What was that Hae?" He heard someone said through the door.

"My alarm clock fell," He shouted back.

"Oh,"He heard someone said back.

 

He pushed away his blanket and stood up.He yawned lazily and stretched his arms.

"mmhh...Hyukkie are you awake yet?" He thought.Donghae then started to walk outside his room,ignoring the broken Keroro clock.

"Fishy,your breakfast is ready!" Heechul said while smiling.He showed the younger his plate and the other nodded.He walked quietly to the table.He sat down beside Siwon.

"Hae,how was your sleep?"Siwon asked him while smiling innocently.

"Bad like always,"He answered glumly.Siwon frowned and stared at his plate.He didn't like seeing his friend like that.But he didn't know what to do.Donghae sighed and started eating quietly.

The place was quiet,only the sounds of chewing and footsteps were heard.

After a few minutes,Kangin decided to lighten up the mood a bit.

"What should we do after eating?" He asked.

"visit Hyukkie," Donghae muttered loudly.Everyone looked at him.

He just sat there,staring at his food with a blank expression.He was always jumping around and smiling akwardly when he's with Eunhyuk.After staring at his untouched food he decided to grab the metal spoon and eat.After eating,he sat down the sofa to watch TV."Hyung," Ryeowook called him behind the sofa.The other answered him with a silent 'what do you want' answer."Stop being like this," Ryeowook then whispered sadly to him.The older didn't answer.He stared at the TV with no expression.

"I'm gonna visit the monkey," Leetuek suddenly said.

"Donghae,wanna come?" He asked not bothering to look at him.Donghae immediatly stood up and walk to the door.After putting on the shoes they left.