Crazy Aegyo King

EunHae Accident

Weeks or months had passed and Eunhyuk was still in a coma.His boyfriend was getting really impatient with the situation.He started walking around in circles,noting himself that Eunhyuk will wake up.

"Hyukkie will wake up soon,Hyukkie will wake up soon,hyukkie will wake soon..." He repeated the same thing over and over again.He didn't notice the Super Junior members walking in.Sungmin quickly sat beside the sleeping Eunhyuk and sighed quietly.Kyuhyun patted his back for comfort.Donghae turned around and saw the SUJU members walking around.He had his no expression face back on,and stopped walking.

 

"Oh,Hae,annyeong," Sungmin shot a weak smile at the other.The other walked to Sungmin until he reached his head.Sungmin eyes widened in suprise."F-fish?" he stuttered.

"I'm losing hope," The other answered simply.His eyes wear really red and puffy from crying last night,and know its all teared up again.Sungmin frowned sadly.Kyuhyun frowned and the others minded their own buisness.Donghae still had the no expression on his face as he backed away.

 

"Donghae.."Sungmin whispered.Everyone stared at him in suprise.

 

"Omoh!thats the first time he said his real name!"

 

"Is anything wrong with Minnie?"

 

"Waah!He called him his real name?!"

 

Whispers echowed the room.Sungmin looked up and Donghae with a serious face.Donghae wasn't amazed,he still had the same face on."Why are you so weak?!" Sungmin said with an annoyed tone.Donghae wasn't amused."I'm not scared."Donghae frowned.Sungmin stood up and  walked closer to the other."Donghae,I'm older than you,listen to me." Sungmin said seriously.Donghae raised both of his eyes signaling him to continue."Yah,Donghae,stop giving up,I thought you were tough enough to do this.If your giving up this early,I'll never hesitate to hit your face."Sungmin raised his arm to show his fist."I could hit it now if you want to."He continued.Donghae's eyes widened at the sudden quietness.He shivered when he stared at his fist.

 

"I-I..." Donghae stuttered.'Is it working?'Sungmin wondered.Sillllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnncceee.......

"I'm not scared." Donghae replied with his annoyed face.Sungmin began to tear up at his failure.He fell on his knees and stared at the ground.Donghaw walked to the other side of Eunhyuk's bed and stared at him.Sungmin started crying and Kyuhyun ran to him."Its okay Minnie,shh..."Kyuhyun patted his back gently."I'm a f-failure..." Sungmin whispered.Everyone else looked at Donghae."Waeyo..fishy.." After Sungmin said that,he snapped.He ran towards Donghae and shouted.

"대체 왜 당신이이 모양 이니? 난 당신이 싫어요! 난 당신이 싫어요! 내 오랜 친구는 어디?! 당신의 바보 같은 얼굴이 계집 치고 싶어! 왜 이렇게 약한 있습니다!?? 왜? 넌 내 가장 친한 친구를 죽였어!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Translation:Why the are you like this?! I hate you! I hate you! Where is my old friend!?I want to hit your stupid face you ! Why are you so weak !?!? Why?! You killed my best friend!!)

 

Everyone gasped.Donghae was shocked as well.Kyuhyun ran to him and stopped him from hitting Donghae."난 당신이 내가 내가 너무 싫어 싫어 싫어 싫어! 왜 당신이 이렇게 됬나요 !?!!? AAHHHHHHHH !!!!! 당신이 바보처럼 소리 질러 줄께 너무 심한 타격을해야 할 것!" (Translation:I hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you so much!!why are you being like this!?!!?AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!i'm gonna hit you so hard you'll scream like a idiot!!)

 

"Sungmin!!Calm Down!!!!" Kyuhyun shouted."Omo,SUNGMIN!!" Everyone else shouted and ran to him.