Eunhyuk stop being there!

EunHae Accident

 

NO ONES POV

 

LeeTeuk was silently driving to the hospital to visit Eunhyuk again with Donghae.The other sighed quietly and placed his left elbow  above the opened window and rested his head on the palm.They were only sounds of engines and honking,well of course breathing,until Leeteuk broke the silence.

"So..Hae,hows life?" He asked quietly spinning the steering wheel to go left.

"Not so good." The other male answered simply.

"Ah-arraseo." The older stayed quiet again.

 

"were here Hae," He smiled,but not tthe happy kind.Donghae nodded lazily and pushed the  car door.He went out and walked into the hospital.Leeteuk sighed and followed from behind.A nurse walked up to Donghae.She bowed politely and said, "you must be here to visit Eunhyuk-sshi." She smiled and pointed a direction.

"He just moved into another room,walk to the e d of the 2nd hallway and the door is on your right."

"Arraseo." Donghae answered quetly and walked away.Leeteuk bowed to the nursend followed Donghae.

When we arrived to the  place,The older slowly crept the door open and went in.He saw Eunhyuk on the bed.

DOING NOTHING.

Again.

 

He sighed in dissaproval.'Why isn't he awake yet?' He thought while walking to Eunhyuk.He heard someone sigh heavily behind him."hes still unwake." He heard a familiar voice say.He turned his head and saw Donghae,staring at something.Leeteuk turned back to look at the direction where he is staring.He was staring at Eunhyuk's eyes.'He must be waiting crazy for him to open his eyes,' He thought.

 

"Donghae,I'm sure he'll wake up," The older then smiled weakly at the other.The other didn't respond and continued day dreaming while staring at Eunhyuk.Leeteuk's smile immediatly dissapeared when he heard someone open the door.It was the little aegyo king,Sungmin with the Guy with a y smirk,Kyuhyun. (A/N:I like this part XDD)

 

LEETEUK POV

 

"Annyeong," they both smiled and walked closer to the two others.

"Annyeong," I smiled back.Donghae took a glance at them at immediatly looked away.They both frowned.I looked at Donghae who was sitting on a nearby chair next to Eunhyuk.'Why can't he smile?!' I screamed in my head.

 

----------------------

OMO,SO SHORT,MIANHAE D: