Choi Minho and Kim Kibum

EunHae Accident

Ello~ Its meh!! Again XD I'm having a hard time updating as you can see,the exams are coming :/ But I'll try updating like always~Hwaiting!

-IMPORTANT!!!-

I'm planning on making another EunHae Fanfic!! :DDD I guess it'll be called "LIE TO ME" I had some of the ideas from a show XD its also called LIE TO ME looool. I just had a feeling of makeing it XD But I have to finish dis one first.

******************

 Now on to the story~

                                                              --------------------------------------------                                                                 

 

 Its been nearly weeks,since Donghae never talked to Sungmin.After a few schedules were done,Donghae would always run into his (and Eunhyuk's) room and lock the door.He only goes out in the midnight when everyone was all asleep to find snacks.He didn't want anybody to disturb his EMO problem.

Sungmin was very worried about the drought.His partner,Kyuhyun was also in the same condition.The other members were only minding their own buisness,not daring to disturb Donghae.Sungmin frowned at the silence they had in their dorm everyday.Leeteuk,the leader, was starting to get irritated.  

********************

"Yaddah yaddah blah blah bleh~"

"Wooh bla bla blah Fishy blleh blah~"

I couldn't care less of my hyungs talking.I remained calm and quiet when questioned by my saeng,Kyuhyun.The only answer I'll give him is: "I'm fine,Kyu~" "Theres nothing to worry about~" etc. I was deep in thought when one of the SUJU M members,Henry asked me something.

"Hyung?"

I shot up and gave him an annoyed look."what do you want?" Henry frowned.

"Hyung..please don't be like that." Henry pouted.Sungmin's nice side appeared in our mind.

"A-ahh..Mianhae saeng," He smiled.Henry seemed to be suprised by the sudden look.Henry smiled back.

"Hey Sungminn!~wanna help me water the innocent plants?" Heechul stood up from the couch he was sitting on and waved at him.Sungmin smiled and nodded.

"Sure,hyung."He answered.

"just go get the pot thingy and stuff,I need the bathroom!" He replied and ran off to the bathroom.

-SungMin POV:

                               I walked outside and started to find the "thingys" Heechul hyung was saying.

"we were only gonna water plants...soo I should just get the hose and start without him." I mumbled to myself.I walked to the back yard which is close to Donghae and Hyukkie's room.I stopped at their room window.

"I wonder what are you doing right now Hae.." I took a peek at his room to check.My jaws dropped when I saw no one was in there.I blinked my eyes in confusion.I started to panick and run around like a wild animal.

Just when I was about to run to the others when I saw-..

-DongHae POV:               

"Here oppa." She hurriedly gave me a few packets of snakes and a huge bottle of Cola. 

"Gomawo,Krystal-sshi,"I smiled and happily took the food and drink.

"How are you lately Dong-Dong?" Her smile made the conversation lighter.

"Not so good..."I frowned and started poking the can with my straw.

She stared at me and nodded.Her stare gave me the chills.I looked down and my feet like it was the most interesting thing in the world.Silence overwhelmed us for a few minutes.I stood up and walked to the door.

"Gotta go saeng,see ya later!" I waved at her and walked out."Nae~Annyeong!" She shouted back at me and helped me close the door.Of course I brought the food with me.I walked down to the path where our SUJU dorm is.I pulled out a piece of chocolate from the bag Krystal gave me and started eating.I was wearing a huge scarf that could hide my face and a long sleeve sweater and some jammie pants.(its snowing,lols.) I walked normally so people won't notice me acting strange

.I stopped when I saw a penny on the floor.I bent down and stretched out my arm to pick it up.I stood up again and stared at the penny."I wonder who dropped this..oh well,must be my lucky day," I was talking to myself.

I stopped beside the road and waited for all the cars to get through.I shoved the penny in my pocket(since I forgot to bring my wallet) and started daydreaming.

"hmm..Hyukkie~" I thought.Suddenly,someone pushed me to the road.My eyes widened as I fell on the ground.

"YAH!! WHOS THE IDIOT THAT PUSHED ME?!?" I glared at the people beside the road.After that,I heard someone shout.

"Get out of the road!!"

I looked at the direction the girl was pointing.My eyes started to widen as I saw a black car heading straight at me.

"Oh...." I forced my eyes shut and waited for the pain.But,nothing happened.I opened my eyes after a few minutes and saw a guy staring straight at me with his creepy frog-like eyes.

"Ahh!~your awake!" His low voice made me shiver.

I stared at myself.I looked dirty and I was covered in mud.

"You look like a hobo,you better get home quickly!" someone commented.I turned around and stared at the diva who had his hands on his hips.

I raised an eyebrow.

"who are you guys?" I asked.

"we are SHINee,can't you I mean like,LOOK.At.US?!" The diva answered.

"Never heard of it." I muttered.The tall guy pulled me up and I bowed.I guess they were the new group my hyungs were talking about last time.

"So....why are you guys staring at me?"

"Because Minho here just saved your from being hitted by that car." The Diva-like guy pointed to the guy so called "Minho" then at the black car.

"Mianhae..I accidentally pushed you just now.." Minho pouted.

"Its okay," I answered.He bowed.

"Anyways,Im Kim Kibum,call me Key,'cause that sounds better."

"And I'm Choi Minho."

"I'm Lee Donghae," I replied.

"We know you." They both answered me.

-Few minutes later-

"Bye saengs!thanks for saving me~!" I waved and ran to another direction.

I ran back to our dorm and whispered, " I hope nobody knew I was gone..."

*************

I arrived at the dorm gate and started walking in quietly to the window of me and Hyukkie's room at the back yard.I glanced at every corner and tip-toed to the window.When I reached the back yard,I saw him.

Sungmin.

We both stared at each other for a few seconds and Sungmin suddenly shouted, "AAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and pass out.I ran into the window and quickly closed it and lock it.I sighed in relief.

"holy ,I have forgotten about my food!" I ruffled my own hair in frustration.

"huhh...I wonder what happened to Sungmin.."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai Guise.

Did you like it?I do xD I hated the last chapter ._. it was weird.

Anyways,I made this a little longer than I usually make it.

So...wait for the next chapter!!

P.S - BOYFRIEND group is liek..SO CUTE!! <3