Lee Donghae

EunHae Accident

Do you guys know who said this?If you do,comment below :3 you can find it in Youtube.

Heres the question:

"I hope you know that we know that you don't know what we know so stop pretending like you know even though you don't. Because every time you pretend to know what you know even though you don't know what you know you're just lessening the value of knowing.And if you keep lessening the value of knowing than pretty soon we're not going to have no one know. And if we have no one know how are we supposed to know when no means no?

You know what i'm getting at?"

"No."

"Exactly!"

 

Enjoi anyways x3

----------------------------------

NO ONES POV

 

The three Super Junior members kept on whispering about who to make Donghae happy again.And the only solution is..

Waking up Eunhyuk.Of course they don't know how to do that.They sighed in frustration.Donghae was lazily drawing circles with his finger on Eunhyuk's bed.'I'm kinda bored now.'He thought.When he heard the others sigh,he stopped drawing.'I should think about what should I do when he wakes up,' He thought.His lips suddenly curled into a SMILE.

But the others didn't notice.

 

On the other hand,Leeteuk was staring blankly at the Kyumin couple who was talking about random stuff.'How do we wake him up?Whe can't change the future,'He thought.The question kept replaying in his mind.He pictured a happy Donghae and compared it with this Donghae.They were so many changes.

 

Last time's Lee Donghae.

"Yah!Hae wake up!" Heechul shouted.He shook the sleeping male roughly."uuhhhh meh no wanntt...." Donghhae mummered while covering his whole body with his teddy bear blanket.Heechul pouted."You better get up and wake Eunhyuk for me or elsee..." Then he walked out,but accidentally left his pink bunny slippers.After a few minutes of forcing himself to get up,he walked to Eunhyuk's bed beside him."Hyukkie....wake up~" He whispered in Eunhyuk's ear.Eunhyuk turned and his face faced the wall.Donghae pouted and slapped his ."Hyuk!!~Wake up of Heechul hyung will get mad!" He said a little louder.

 

"mmhh....shut up Hae..." He said quietly,annoyed."Hyuk~!!" He shouted and slapped his again."Stop slapping my bottom Hae,or I'll #$&%#$@..." The last words were nonsense.Donghae raised and eyebrow.He slapped his and giggled."Yah!" Eunhyuk shot up.Donghae poked out his tounge."Good morning yeobo~" Donghae pecked his nose.Eunhyuk pouted."I'm awake,now go away,"Eunhyuk layed down and curled into a ball.Donghae pouted."Get up Hyuk!" No response.

 

"Fine,but Its not my fault if Heechul is gonna kill you~" He stood up from Eunhyuk's bed.Just when he was about to walk,Eunhyuk grabbed his wrist.Donghae turned around."Carryyyy me~" He pleaded.He reached out to cling on Donghae.Donghae grinned."Fine~" He carried Eunhyuk to the living room.

 

"What took you guys so loong~?" Sungmin asked."Hyukkie wanted to continue-" Eunhyuk smaked his head."Don't tell them pabo!" Eunhyuk said angrilly."ouch!" Donghae groaned in pain.Sungmin thought for a moment."Omo,were you guys having-" Kyuhyun covered his mouth. "Don't say that!" Kyuhyun whispered."its bad~!" Kyuhyun continued.Sungmin nodded and Kyuhyun took away his hand.He pouted.

 

"we didn't do that!!" Eunhyuk and Donghae shouted.Everyone laughed.

 

Now's Donghae.

 

Cold.

 

Quiet.

 

Mean.

 

Sad.

 

Emo.

 

Lonely.