Feeling Better

EunHae Accident

Sungmin POV

I slowly sat up from the hard floor and groaned.

"uhh....w-what just happened..." I said quietly while rubbing my head.I looked around the surroundings and noticed that I was at the backyard.I blinked.

"Why was I here again?" I thought.I stood up while whining from the pain."..." I looked around again. "Oh!I was gonna get the gardening tools!" I frowned.

"No one saw me here?Really?!" I thought.I started walking back to the dorm when I noticed something else.

"Omo,I saw Donghae as well." I whispered.I looked back at Donghae and Eunhyuk's room window.I stared at it for a few seconds and turned around.

"I wanna talk to him.." I murmured.I placed my palm on the window,careful to not make and sound.I searched around the room seing Donghae at the corner sleeping.I gasped.

"What in the world is he doing there?!" I whispered.I stared at the room again."Theres no food in there.." I gasped again.I covered my mouth and ran into the kitchen.

"Food..food.." I searched messily on the table.

"Minnie?" Someone suddenly said.I shot up by the sudden outcast.I turned around and saw Kyuhyun.

"You scared me pabo!" I whined.He smirked and walked closer.

"what'cha doing there?" He asked.I looked back at the table.

"Nothing..just finding something to eat.." I lied.Kyuhyun looked at me.

"w-what are you looking at pabo?"

"nothing.~just looking at my beautiful yeobo." He smiled.I pouted nervously.

"pabo.I'm busy!" I random snatched a food and ran out,leaving Kyuhyun dumbfounded.

I ran to the window again and searched for Donghae.(He never opens the door.)

I gulped and nervously knocked the window.Donghae suddenly looked up at me.My eyes widened.I showed him the chips I bought.I swear I could see him drool.He hesitately stood up and unlocked the door and ran out.

"huh?" I thought."Wae won't him open the window instead?"I thought.

"S-Sungmin.." someone whispered.I turned around and saw Hae looking at me with a hurt expression.I cocked my head to the side and ran to him.

"Omo!Donghae-Ah!You look pale!" I panicked.He coughed quietly but smiled.I gasped at the smile.

"Could y-you give me the food?I'm starving.."He asked quietly.I quickly gave him the plastic bag full of chips.He opened it and started eating.I gently layed him onto my lap.(I'm sitting down.)

"Hae..." I whispered.

"mhm?" He closed his eyes while eating.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked.He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Nae." My eyes widened."What made him better?" I wondered.

I nervoualy smiled back while nodding.

"Ah.arraseo."

After that,I heavy heap of air overwhelmed at us.I opened my mouth to speak but closed it again.Donghae closed his eyes when he finished eating.

"Hyung.." He whispered suddenly and opened his eyes.

"huh?" I answered.

"I had a dream...that my Hyukkie will be awake next week.."He smiled.I started to get worried.

"So thats why he's smiling all of a sudden..But its just a dream..who knows whether it is true or not.." I thought.I wanted to share my thought with him but I'm too afraid that he'll get all emotional again.I sighed.

"Whats wrong hyung?" He asked.

"nothing.." I answered quietly.

"Okay.." He closed his eyes again.

"....its good to have you back,Hae.." I whispered.He smiled.

"mhm.."He answered then fell asleep.

________________________________

No Ones POV

"Wow,he's alright again?" Leeteuk asked,suprised.

"Nae hyung..Sungmin told me that." Heechul smiled.

"Thats the best news I ever heard!" Yesung clapped.

"I know!" Ryeowook agreed.Sungmin kept quiet while staring at the sleeping Donghae.He grinned.Kyuhyun patted his back while smiling.

"great job cheering him up hyung,"

"I didn't do anything hyung!" Sungmin protested.

"Mwo?Then who?" He asked.Sungmin frowned.

"His...dream.."

"...."

Sungmin looked down.He guessed that Kyuhyun must knew about the problem,too.Just then,Leetuek voice resounded the whole room.

"We should celebrate!" He suggested.Everyone agreed.

____________________