Hyosung

Serendipity

It wasn't that Hyosung didn't like sitting with people, it's just that there were a lot more cons than pros on that issue.  

One, the empty chair that was once used to put her bag and books would be replaced by a tall gangly boy.  

Two, new kids are completely clueless.  They don't know ANYTHING.  They have this desperation to make friends they start blabbing about their pet cats or something as stupid as that.  

Three, I'm not a people person.  I like my personal space and some people just don't understand that issue.  

I moved my books and my bag of the desk.  He sat down.  Instead of saying hello and blabbing about his personal life to me like many other people he pulled out his sleek expensive looking phone and started texting furiously.  

I looked enviously at his phone.  I was an orphan and I lived by myself in my tiny apartment.  I wasn't rich like all the other people in TS Academy but I was fortunate enough to gain a scholarship here.  My phone vibrated and I picked it up.  Someone texted me.  I looked at the message, Are you Jun Hyosung?

I switched off my phone.  My outward appearance looked calm and collected but inside I was freaking out.  How the hell did that person get my phone number?

I poked the pink haired boy on his shoulder he turned around to look at me.  I held out my phone for him to see and he rolled his eyes.  He pointed at the ninja.  

"Thanks."  I said softly.  He didn't say anything but barely nodded in acknowledgement.  

How the did you get my number?  I texted back waiting for him to reply.  

 I have my sources He replied annoyingly. 

What do you want?  Leave me alone.  

Sorry, but I'm on a mission.  We're new in TS and B.A.P is probably the best thing TS has seen in years, we want to rule this academy.

Whoaaa that's so interesting, i wish you well on your mission on dominating this school.  Now off.  

Come on, we both benefit from this.  

I'm not a people person, so no I don't want to dominate the school and be friends with everyone like you do because you guys are like the friendliest people in the world, especially Grumpy.  He always has a smile on his face.  

By "Grumpy", you mean Yongguk right?  Ugh.  You're just like Zelo, you guys are so anti-social.

Coming from the boy that's wearing a mask on his face?

I'm anti-social for a good reason, you're just grumpy.  You've been in this school for a while haven't you?

How do you know that?

I have my sources, so you know how things work here.  If you help us we'll never bother you again.

Deal 

Good.  Meet you near your locker after school.  

 

Okay

Wait

How do you know where my locker is?

Unknown number is offline

"Jerk."  I growled.  Ninja turned to face me and winked.  I flipped him off.