1. New kids

Serendipity

The first thing Jun Hyosung noticed about Him was his hair.

It was dyed bright shocking pink and oddly complimented her wavy dark purple hair.  

The second thing has his five attractive friends.  They were seriously attractive.  Mmmmm.  Definite eye candy.  The other girls in her class certainly thought so, judging by the squeals of excitement from around the room.  

The first of his friends she noticed was probably the leader of their little group from the looks of it.  He was muscular and his eyes were outlined with dark eyeliner.  He had messy spiky violet hair and a grumpy frown on his face.  His favorite color was most likely red judging from his clothing,  

The one she noticed the next had a calm expression on his face.  Boring. He seemed nice enough but stood awkwardly at the front of the classroom.  Plus he was cute.  He was probably the only one with normal hair color as his hair was a natural dark brown.  He blushed from the attention he was getting from the girls in the class.

The one standing on his right was a lot more interesting.  He had raven black hair and attractive features, he winked at me.  I rolled my eyes.  Dream on.  A playboy, there were going to be a lot of broken hearts this year.  He smiled widely revealing his pearly white teeth.  All the girls swooned.  His teeth reminded me of a bunny.  I snorted.

Then there was the ninja.  He had silvery blonde hair and wore a black mask over his mouth hiding his mouth.  He had gorgeous eyes that seemed to stare through your soul.  He looked at me as if trying to analyze me and glanced away.  

The one standing next to the ninja had the most annoying cheerful grin plastered to his face.  He had a gleam in his eyes and smiled at everyone and seemed especially close to the ninja.  

And the third thing I noticed was his appearance.  

He wasn't hideous but he wasn't handsome either.  He had naturally wide eyes that were accentuated with black eyeliner, perfect milky almost skin, and pouty lips.  And he was freakishly tall.  He towered over all his friends and he looked at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.  He had long arms and long legs and looked like he was suited for something athletic.  

Their teacher looked flustered by having 6 handsome boys in her class.  "Umm. Hello!  Why don't you introduce yourself.." She trailed off blushing.

Grumpy walked wforwards and surveyed our classroom.  "Annyeonghaseyo.  He had a deep and husky voice.  "We are B.A.P.  I am Bang Yongguk, p;ease treat us well."  He said the last part mockingly and glared at all of us.  

Awkward turtle stepped forward.  "Uhm.  I am Moon Jongup."  He trailed off and smiled shyly.  "Please treat me well."

Player strode forward smirking.  'Hey there.  The names Kim Himchan, but you ladies can call me oppa if you want."  The girls squealed and I looked pointedly at him.

Ninja stepped forward.  "Jung Daehyun."  He stepped back.  

Instead of the tall boy stepping forward Grumpy stepped forward, "This is Zelo." 

The teacher got over her shock and smiled at them.  "Well, welcome to TS Academy.  I hope you feel welcome here.  We have two other branches called SM Academy and YG Academy but we prefer to keep the branches separate at all time to avoid disputes.  You can choose an empty seat and that will be your seat for the rest of the year."  

All the girls were squealing hoping that they were going to sit next to them.  Grumpy walked over to the back of the classroom and dropped his bag on the desk next to a quiet girl reading.  The bag well with a large thump and startled the girl.  She looked at him, "Aren't you going to apologize?"  She said softly in a firm tone.  Grumpy looked suprised.  He mumbled an apology and the girl turned around to face the teacher.  

The Awkward one walked over and took a set in the front of the classroom near the door as far away from the fangirls as he could.  

Player strode into a seat in the midst of all the crazy fangirls and they all swooned when he smiled at them.  Ugh.  

Ninja took a seat next to a quiet girl with long dark brown hair.  I forgot her name Ji-eun I think.  I don't bother to talk to other people who aren't worth my time.  She seems nice.  He nodded at her in acknowledgement.

Happy sat behind Ninja next to a girl with long honey brown hair.  She had a cute fringe and eyes that twinkled like all the time.  How do people say that painstakingly cheerful all the time?  Wasn't she dating a guy from another school?  Whatever, she and Happy were going to be BFFs.   

That left him.  He was still standing in the front of the classroom awkwardly.  He scanned the entire classroom and walked......into the empty seat beside me.  

 

Great.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, sorry about the weird spelling mistakes, and mistakes overall.  This is lke the first fanfic i've ever written in AFF and it's completely different from normal FF so cut me some slack.  I hope you like it :)