Ta-dah it's B.A.P!

Serendipity

I let Zelo tag along me the entire day.  It was weird but wasn't too bad.  The only bad part about it was the girls shooting me dirty glares for having a freakishly tall guy follow you around.  That's totally something to be jealous for. 

 

I walked to my locker and since I went home all by myself and lived alone.  I could take as long as I could without anyone bothering me.  "Boo."  I elbowed my attacker in the solar plexus and grabbed my emergency pepper spray from my locker. 

 

 "Don't MOVE."  I snarled.  "It's ME."  Daehyun said backing up immediately.  "Gosh, does this happen to you much?"  I put the pepper spray back in my locker and fixed my hair.  "Maybe?"  "We'll be needing some names."  A low voice said.  I turned around.  Zelo and his hot (minus Daehyun) friends were standing by my locker.

 

I looked around, the hallway was completely empty.  No wonder, usually when 6 guys stay in the same place for a long period of time girls start squealing.  "Who are you?  The police?"  "Are you serious?"  Yongjae asked incredulously.  "Does this,"  he gestured to Yongguk. "Look like police?"  

 

I shrugged, "Too many to count."  I said answering Grumpy's question.  Zelo looked away but i could see a flash of anger in his eyes.  "So,"  I paused lazily.  "Where do you want to go first?"  "Go?"  Jongup asked, then blushed.  "Yes, we're going exploring."  I said slowly, sarcasm dripping from every word.  

 

"Grumpy, where do you want to go first.  TS, YG, or SM branch."  "Grumpy?"  His face started turning into the same shade as his hair.  "I'm Jun Hyosung and I officially nickname you as Grumpy.  You still haven't answered my question."  I ignored him.  "TS."  He mumbled shooting me a death glare.  "Okay, TS is considered the lowest branch out of the entire academy.  Why?  Because TS is pretty much full of wealthy kids from the bad side of town."  "Explain."  Yongguk commanded.  "Rebels, basically.  Gang leader's children, that sort of stuff.  Or they have really crappy grades and attitude."  

 

I led them to the next branch.  YG branch.  "This is the branch where all the famous people live.  Pretty self explanatory.  All around us YG students were chatting wearing designer clohing and texting on their designer phones.  "Key players in YG are Kwon Jiyong aka GDragon."  I pointed to a boy with half shaved hair.  The other half was dip-dyed a vibrant color of orange.  He was laughing with his friends.  "His friends are Choi Seunghyun aka T.O.P, Young Seunghyun aka Seungri, Dong Youngbae aka Taeyang. and Kang Daesung aka D-Lite.  They're part of BIG BANG.  If you read maazines, they're always featured in them."  

 

"What was wrong with their names?"  Himchan asked gesturing wildly.  "It's like they hate their parents."  "They probably do." Yongjae snorted. "They're gangster try-hards."  I explained, if you haven't guessed.   "Mhmm.  And the females?'  Daehyun asked.  I gave him a look.  "What?  Females are one of the most influential people in a society."  He defended himself.  "I feel you."  Himchan said sighing.  "Here come the ladies."  Himchan tubbed his hands excitedly.  

“Lee Chae-lin aka CL, leader of 2ne1.  Forgot who her parents were, they’re all rich people anyways.  2ne1 is what her clique calls themselves.  2nd in command Park Bom. Then there’s Sandara Park, and Gong Minji.”  I told them. 

 

Yongjae was busy taking notes.  If we were living in an anime, the four girls would have a glittery sparkly aura around them.  The only one who wasn’t remotely interested in them was Zelo. Which was pretty strange, I mean even I was having a hard time not gaping at them in awe.  And I was a girl, and he was a hot-blooded high school boy.  

 

That's...interesting?

 

“Done gaping?”  I asked the 5 boys who were openly looking at them.  “Mhm.  Just a little longer.”  Himchan mumbled.  I glared at him and smacked the back of his head.  “That hurt!”  He whined.  “I hope it did.”  I muttered.  ‘What, you jealous?”  Himchan said raising his eyebrows.  “You wish.”  I strode away confidently. 

 

“Next stop, SM Branch.”  I said.  They all groaned and reluctantly followed me. "You guys are wimps.  Do you ever walk?  Or do you hire limousines to pick you up everywhere?"  I teased them.  "We don't walk very little.  It's just you walk really fast."  Daehyun complained.  "Only Zelo walks this fast, and still he has his skateboard."  "Hmph.  Maybe you guys should buy skateboards as well."  I retorted.  

 

SM was by far the quietest branch we ever visited.  The hallways were desolate unlike YG where everyone was milling around and chatting. 

 

“Where is everyone?”  Jongup asked me quietly.  “Hello?”  His soft voice echoed in the hallways.  “Follow me, they’re in the library.” “Library? Who goes into the library after school?”  Daehyun said his voice muffled by his mask. “Apart from you Yongjae.”  Daehyun rolled his eyes.  Yongjae put down his hand reluctantly.  

 

“Them?”  I pointed at the glass windows that gave us a perfect view of the library.  “Whoa.”  Nearly the entire SM branch was sitting in the tables in the library doing homework and reading.  There were  soundproof music practice rooms where instument ensembles were playing and their soothing melody flowed through hidden speakers in the library softly. 

 

“Okay, this gives the word ‘nerd’ a whole entire new meaning.”  Himchan said out loud. "Shhhhh."  All of the SM students glared at us.  "I'm not even inside the library, HOW CAN THEY HEAR ME."  He whispered to Jongup and he shrugged.  "SM is the biggest branch out of all three.  The students are also the most intelligent and wealthiest students out of all the branches.    Their parents are super influential rich people so, don't mess with them."  I explained.  

 

"Really important people you don't want to mess with are Park Jeong-su.  He's the headmaster's kid but he doesn't want people to know that so he goes by the name Leetuk.  He has like this weird clique of 13 oddly good looking guys called Super Junior.  Is this normal?  Are all rich people hot?"  I pointed to a boy with glasses sitting on the table reading diligently and asked Yongjae who shrugged.  "Daehyun's going to have to gather some info before I can be sure." 

 

"Speaking of hot that's Choi Siwon.  Christian good goody goody.  His dad's the CEO of a pharmaceutical company called  Boryoung Medicine.  He sounds sort of dopey but wait till you see him shirtless."  "Why would we want to see him shirtless?"  Yongjae asked curiously.  "Daehyun's obviously interested."  I retorted and he rolled his eyes.  

 

"And that's Kim Taeyon.  She's the leader of her own clique called SNSD.  SNSD is the most popular girl clique in our school so if you want to gain popularity, start by dating them.  Her second in command is Hwang Miyoung or Tiffany."  I pointed at a girl also reading, she smiled at Taeyon who was sitting next to her.  7 other girls were sitting around them in a table reading.  

 

"Then there's Lee Jinki or Onew."  I pointed to a boy with brown hair and a happy expression on his face as he completed his homework with his four other friends.  "He's Leetuk's cousin.  He's pretty mysterious, like Leetuk he has his own group of friends called SHINee.  He's dating a girl called Park Sun-young or Luna.  She's from a 5 people group called f(x)."  I pointed to a pretty girl with honey blonde hair playing the flute with four other girls in one of the numerous practice rooms. 

 

"SHINee is the second most popular boy clique led by Onew.  They're pretty cute but they're really young.  Kim Jonghyun is Onew's 2nd in command.  He's a good singer and a bassist, he's also dating Victoria Song.  Then there's Choi Minho, Kim Kibum, and Lee Taemin.  

 

f(x) is a clique led by Song Qian, or Victoria Song.  She's Chinese.  Her parent's are high ranking government officials but she's a professional dancer  from the Beijing Dance Company.  

 

Amber Liu, Park Sun-young or Luna,  Choi Jinri or Sulli, and last but not least their maknae Krystal Jung or Jung Soojung.  Most of their parents are high class government officials just like Victoria's parents.   Apart from their faces, they're also math geniuses hence the quirky math equation name."  

 

"Here in our school we have this sort of tradition to date the same guys/girls as your friend dates and somehow conveniently you almost always have the same amount of friends as your boyfriend/girlfriend.  So SHINee is dating f(x) and nine members of Super Junior is dating SNSD.  And in our school we like dating and to be popular you have to get a girlfriend/boyfriend."  I finished.  "Any questions?" 

 

They looked at each other as if invisibly communicating and Yongjae spoke.  "Kamsa-hamnida."  Yongjae said politely.  "That was very helpful.'  I snorted.  "At least he has manners."  They mumbled their thanks and Zelo blinked.  I guess that was his way of saying thanks?  

 

"I'll go home and assess the information I collected today."  Yongjae said cheerfully, running to a limousine.  "Come on, my driver can bring you guys home."  The rest of them walked towards the limo.  

 

"You want to come with us?"  He asked me flashing a smile.  "No, it's fine.  I like walking, unlike you."  I teased.  He rolled his eyes and faced Zelo.  "You coming?"  He shook his head and pulled out a skateboard and skated away.  

 

Daehyun stared at Zelo and shook his head.  "That boy, does he really hate walking so much?"  He reprimanded.  "Annyeong."  Yongjae shouted as I walked away.  I turned around and waved.  

 

 

They were pretty nice, maybe I did misjudge them.  

 

Grumpy seemed to be harmless apart from overwhelming grumpiness, Jongup was sweet enough, Yongjae was sort of annoying but nice?  Himchan was  player but I've seen worse.  

 

But Zelo?  He seemed normal from his outward apperance but when you looked into his eyes you could see all the pain, anger, and distress bottled up inside of him.  

 

Maybe.  

 

Maybe not.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for suscribing, you guys are all so nice. i don't have a lot of confidence in my writing and I'm pretty nervous to be writing a Zelo/Hyosung fic cuz  there's not many other fanfics about them :)