Chapter 9

Please Stop This Pain - HIATUS

Daehyun went to the hospital with his mind still thought of what did Jeehae do to him.He never thought that it would be happened when Eunri was having her problem with her family.Eunri was having too much problems now and Daehyun did not want to add any problems in her life.All this time the girl that became her bestfriend was not actually her 'bestfriend'.It keeps bugged his mind all the way to the hospital with his family's driver.Maybe he will keep it in his mind as he wanted Eunri to recovered first.

 

After a moment,he arrived at the hospital with a not so good face.Honestly,he wanted to tell Eunri as soon as he arrives but what most important to Daehyun was Eunri's condition.So,he will just acted that nothing was happening.He calmed himself before going into the room.He sighed very deeply and opened the door with 'Everything's gonna be fine,Jung Daehyun'.

 

There was a nurse in the room when he opened the door and he was greeted with smile from the nurse.He smiled back and acted just normal.The nurse was checking her condition and its already finished when Daehyun arrived.

 

'Oh?Mr Jung..You already arrived.Miss Song was waiting for you all this day..She said that she missed you..',the nurse smiled cheekily.Yes,she was a playful nurse and she has accompanied Eunri when Daehyun was not there.Eunri didn't felt bored when the nurse was there chatting with her and sharing stories.It has made Daehyun felt glad with the existance of the nurse that can cheered Eunri when he was not there because had to go to class.But something was happening to Eunri.

 

'Haha..You missed me babe?I'm already here now..',he spoke gently and kissed her forehead.Eunri grabbed his hand and she was staring to his eyes.

 

'Aww..Both of you were just so..sweet.I guess I have to go now,Miss song..I will check your condition later again..',she chuckled and went out after that.

 

Daehyun nodded and smiled back to the nurse.She was a really kind nurse that he ever met.Without any seconds passed,Eunri pulled Daehyun for a hug.She hugged him very tight as liked she didn't want to let go of the embrace.The coldness of her body has been heated up by his warmness.

 

'Babe,why are your body feels so cold..?Did something happened?You're shaking..',he said with a really soft voice that soothed her heart.He wrapped his arms around her gently as he didn't want to hurt the injuries that she had.

 

'Daehyun ah..Are you okay?I had a feeling that something bad was happening to you..Are you really okay?I'm afraid that my stepfather did something to you..',she said with a worrying tone.

 

Yeah,something was happening to him but it was not her stepfather but her own bestfriend or should he say 'Ex-bestfriend'?

 

Daehyun patted her back gently and whispered to her that he was fine.He had to lie because the 'Jeehae Incident' would make her feel sad if he tells it.

 

'Babe..I'm really okay..I'm fine and you don't have to be worry.I can keep myself save.Your stepfather would not do anything bad to me..',he tried to calm her.

 

She snuggled closer to his chest and breathed his scent.She was worrying for him for all this morning and the nurse actually had tried very hard to comfort her that Daehyun will be okay.That's why the nurse has been in her room for hours as the doctor was afraid that she will get traumatized with the incident that she had faced.

 

'Daehyun ah..Promise that you will take care of yourself..Seriously,I will kill myself if something bad happens to you..This is all because of me..',she talked with her face pressed to his chest.

 

He held her arms and stared to her eyes. 'Song Eunri baby..You should think yourself first not me..I'm a guy and I can take care of myself..I'm the one that will kill myself if something bad happens to you..I promised that I will take care of myself..',he patted her head and pecked her cheeks.

 

'I'm sorry..babe.That I have to keep something from you..I don't want you to feel upset now..That Jeehae surely was a bad girl..',he whispered in his heart.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Another updates from me..I guess my writing is kinda boring and I'm very sorry for it..But thanks for reading my story..^^ I have to go to Chemistry extra class today..and Maybe I will update again tonight or this evening..So,enjoy reading..Bye-bye lovable readers..^^ Annyeong..