Chapter 8

Please Stop This Pain - HIATUS

...............................................

Today,Daehyun went to college as usual as he always do.He did not want to go to college today but Eunri told him to go because she said that college was important and must be attended or else the lecturer will be so angry.Besides,Daehyun had to tell the head of College about Eunri's absence at college for a few days.

 

At the college,Daehyun has told everything about Eunri's and the head of College promised to keep it a secret from all of the students and to give times for Eunri to recovered.Daehyun was very thankful for that as he was worried about Eunri's college things.When he just went out from the room,he quickly took his phone from his pocket and send a message to her.His fingers were so happy and fast to type the good news for Eunri.

 

Babe...Good news..It was fine for you to get rest and recovered.Our college's principal promised to keep your  problem as a secret..I will immediately  go visit you when class finishes..I promise..I love you,babe..*Blows a kiss for you*

 

 

He was smiling happily and he quickly put back his phone into his pocket as class was about to start.He fastened his steps to get into the class.Without his realising,there's someone was smirking to him.It was Jeehae that had planned something for today a plan that was actually planned by Eunri's stepfather with her.She went back to her class because class is starting soon.

 

........................................................

 

The class ended after 2 hours.Daehyun was excitedly to meet Eunri because he was missing her and he had promised to go to the hospital immediately after class finished.He did not want to break any promises.He arranged his books neatly into his bag and zipped the bag neatly before going out from class.He was the last person to go out from the room because all of his friends and the lecturer have went out first.

 

Before he could stepped out from the room,Jeehae came pushing him back to the room and closed the door.There was a bag of Eunri's stuffs at her right hand.She was holding it and it have made Daehyun felt curious.

 

'Hello,Daehyun..My bestfriend's beloved boyfriend',she smiled strangely to Daehyun. Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows as Jeehae was acting weirdly at him.

 

'Oh,hello..Why did you closed the door and pushed me back..?I have to go now..It's really important..Sorry..',he was about to go out but was stopped by Jeehae.

 

'Wait,Daehyun..I had Eunri's stuffs with me..This is her bag that has her stuffs in it.Her mother called me and told me to give this..',Jeehae lied to him. She was doing it with bad purpose and Eunri's mother would never want to even care for her.

 

Daehyun looked to the bag and without hesitating he grabbed the bag from her hand. Jeehae started her plan by pretending her hand was in pain. 'Ouch!',she squeezed her eyes pretending she was in pain.

 

Surely,he will help her as Jeehae was Eunri's 'bestfriend'.He put down the bag and quickly held her hand to rub it as a comfort. 'Better?I'm sorry if I grabbed the bag harshly from you..',he said while still rubbing her hand and when he was about to stop,Jeehae pushed him to the walls.

 

It had made Daehyun felt mad. 'Yah!What was this all about?',he asked to Jeehae. A form of smirk has appeared at her lips.

 

'Thanks for helping me,my darling..I felt better with you..',she moved closer to him and he backed off.

 

'What are you talking about,Jeehae??Are you stupid??I am not your darling..Stand away from me..You betrayed your bestfriend..',he said with anger was in his heart.

 

'Oh,please..I am better than my stupid bestfriend..Well,she was not my bestfriend as she took you away from me..I love you,Daehyun..',she was trying to hug Daehyun but he avoided from it.

 

'Do you want me to slap you?I don't like you,Bae Jeehae..How could you do this..?Eunri would be so upset..What kind of human are you?My heart..and myself are only for Song Eunri..My life..and my baby..I thought you were her true bestfriend..',he rolled his eyes and sighed very deep.

 

He gave her a death glare. 'Watch out,Jeehae..Or else you will feel regret..I don't care if you are a girl..I can slap you very hard..You know..Don't try to do anything with me..and Eunri..',he gave his last warning before going out from the room.

 

'Yah..You'll see,Daehyun..Both of you will not lived happily together..I give you my word!',she was really mad but Daehyun just ignored it and he left immediately after he picked up the bag.

 

'I hate you so much,Song Eunri..',she spoke with a revenge's feeling in her heart.

 

Jeehae cannot accepted the truth that Daehyun and Eunri were together. But how will Eunri react to this as she really thought that Jeehae was her true bestfriend? That was what Daehyun was thinking after Jeehae confessed that she hated Eunri.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: I'm so sorry for late updates and short updates as I am very busy and tired..I could not think a good idea of writing stories if I am tired..Once again..I'm very sorry..But by the way,thanks for reading everyone and subscribing and also commenting too..I love you everyone.. *Throws heart to all of you* ♥ ♥  Because of you all,my fanfic is still alive..Thanks everybody..^^