Chapter 4

Please Stop This Pain - HIATUS

Eunri was laying her head on Daehyun's chest while holding hands together.She felt better when Daehyun was around with her because she felt like she was been protected by his warmth calming body.Daehyun was her hair softly and he whispered 'I love you babe..' She missed the words by Daehyun.The words were just so wonderful and meaningful to her because it have been confessed by her boyfriend.With Daehyun besides her,she felt comfortable and she even forgot the pain and sufferings that she has suffered.

 

 

'Babe,let's get out from this house.You cannot stay here anymore..Live with me and my parents..',he said and their hands were still holding together.She let out a sigh before answering.

 

 

'I can't get out from here.I probably be dead if I left this house..',she answered and she looked to his face.Their face were just centimetres away.

 

 

'You will be dead if you still lived at here..You should think about yourself,babe..I will protect you and heal your pain..',he replied and pressing his hand more tight to her hand.

 

 

'Please,Daehyun.I don't want to trouble you..I don't want to be a burden to you..',she spoke and she closed her eyes to endure with the difficulties that she was suffering.She tried to stable herself as the pain suddenly attacks her.

 

 

'Babe..Please listen to me..I promised your dad that I will protect you no matter what happens and we will be together in this..Remember that..',he carressed her cheeks and kissed her hand.

 

 

'I just want to be with you Daehyun and I know that I'm dangering my life by still staying here..Just let myself only the one that will bear to this..',she opened her eyes and snuggled closer to his chest.

 

 

'Babe...Please..',he begged for her to listen to him.Her sorrowful face made Daehyun's heart felt symphathized.How he hoped that he could end her painful and sadness feeling but she did not want listen to him.

 

 

He slowly approached his face to her face and kissed her forehead with deep love feelings.He will bring her to his home tonight this instant although she did not listen to her.

'I'm sorry babe but I have to bring you to my home..',he whispered in his heart.

 

 

Slowly and quietly,he took his phone out of his trouser's pocket.Luckily,he was able to reach it although she was laying her head on his chest. 

 

 

He texted a message to his family's driver to come there to pick them up quickly.He believed that tonight she will follow his advice.

'I love you so much Eunri baby..That's why I will do anything to protect you..',he whispered again in his heart.

 

 

Suddenly,the was a loud 'Thump' at the front door and she knew that could be her stepfather and mother coming back home.They were back earlier today.They must be back from a club because they always did that if they had free times.Daehyun and Eunri's eyes were widened because they were very shocked and could not think anything to cover themselves.She knew that her stepfather and mother would be super mad if Daehyun was at home with her.

 

 

'STUPID GIRL!WHY ARE THE DOOR ARE NOT LOCKED UP?HOW DID YOU FIND A KEY?!',her stepfather shouted from the outside.The voice has been traumatized to her because everyday she would hear the loud shouting voice.Her neighbours could not hear anything because the houses were a long centimetres away to each other.

 

 

'Stay here babe..I will handle it for you..',he stood up and helped her laid carefully on the bed.

 

 

'No,Daehyun..I will go with you..I don't want you to get hurt..My stepfather can hurt you,Daehyun..Please..don't go by yourself..',she begged for Daehyun to let her face her stepfather.

 

 

But,before Daehyun could answer to her,the door of her room was being opened by her stepfather.

 

 

'Why you stupid jerk girl..How can a guy was in your room..??!I told you to not bring anybody at home.Now,you will receive a punishment from me!',her father cursed her and walked to her and pulled her hair but being stopped by Daehyun.

 

 

'What the hell are you doing bad with my girl??',Daehyun stopped her stepfather from pulling her hair.Daehyun gave her stepfather a 'Death Glare'.

 

 

'Just the way who the hell are you??She's my stepdaughter and please..respect me you little boy..',her stepfather scoffed.

 

 

'I will not respect to anybody that hurted my girl..and you don't have the title to be respect as you were a jerk and please...nobody will respect you of course..',Daehyun replied and he stood with his body straight as he was not feeling afraid at all of her stepfather.

 

 

'Why you...',her stepfather punched Daehyun's face.The punch left Daehyun with blood at his lips.

 

 

Daehyun straightened himself again and punched very hard to her stepfather's face making her stepfather to step backward a bit.

 

 

With the strength that Eunri had,she stood up and quickly stood at the center of them to stop the fight as she was feeling afraid that Daehyun will be hurt more if that continues.

 

 

'S-STOP!!',she shouted and she almost fell because of the dizziness of her head.

 

 

'YAH!!STUPID!JUST STAY AWAY FROM US!',her stepfather shouted and pushed her harshly to the walls.

 

 

Daehyun's eyes goes widened as he saw the blood at Eunri's forehead.Without hesitating,he punched her stepfather at the stomach and the face.Her stepfather fell to the floor and he gave Daehyun a smirk.

 

 

'Yah,you know what boy..If you still do this to me..You will not be thinking what will I do to your girl.She's beautiful and she's a girl.You want me to do something to her?',her stepfather smirked to Daehyun and laughed.Eunri's mother was not with him when he went back home.

 

 

Anger was in Daehyun's heart as he felt that he just want to kill her stepfather with his own hands.He made a fist with his hand and he punched her stepfather again and that made her stepfather fell more to the floor with blood at his mouth.

 

 

'Yah,ahjusshi..You know what I can call police right now..You want me to call them now..I had an uncle at the police.Don't you ever touch my girl..',he glared to her stepfather and smirked.

 

 

Her stepfather felt a bit afraid with Daehyun's threataning.

 

 

'I'll take my girl with me now..She will not comeback here anymore..Remember that as I can report to the police anytime..',Daehyun gave her stepfather a smile and lifted Eunri with him as he heard his driver was at the outside now.

 

 

Without noticing,her stepfather gave them a smirk before gave an evil smile too.Yeah,nobody knows what was inside in her stepfather's heart.