Chapter 2

Please Stop This Pain - HIATUS

 

~Daehyun's POV~

 

It was 3.30 am and Daehyun still cannot sleep since hours ago.He just had his sleep for a half an hour only but immediately after that 30 minutes,he woke up thinking about that kept playing in his head since five days ago.He felt something bad was happening to his lover but his heart just keep telling him that his girlfriend will be fine but other side saying that she was in trouble.The thing just about made him like want to go crazy because he thought that he was not a good boyfriend if he just left his girlfriend without knowing what's happening to her.

 

 

'I'm going to her place tomorrow..I will make sure that tomorrow I will meet her..It's weird though..',he thought to himself.He will go to Eunri's home tomorrow.For one week,Daehyun will be alone with the maid at his home as his parents were at the overseas.Daehyun's family already knew about his realtionship with Eunri and they were supporting them and even asked them to get married after finishing college.Daehyun was very thankful about that because his family accepted Eunri as they soon-to-be-daughter-in-law.

 

 

He was staring to the ceiling of his room as he cannot fall asleep with all of his worry thoughts about Eunri.He was surely to get some eyebangs because he did not get enough sleep since Eunri left college and did not tell him anything including not using her number again.

 

 

'Babe..Are you keeping something secret from me..?',he asked to the ceiling thinking that the ceiling was Eunri.He pressed his right hand to his chest to feel his heartbeats.When he touched his chest,he felt that his heart was telling him that Eunri was not in a good condition.

'Why my heart is telling me that you are in trouble,babe..?',once again he asked himself this time.

 

~Eunri's POV~

 

'Daehyun ah..I'm in trouble right now..',she talked to herself while laying on the bed.With all the pain,she tried to stable herself on the bed.She was groaning in pain and tears also kept flowing from her eyes.She wanted her tears to stop but still it can't.She hissed when the pain attacked her body again.Her body was just like wants to break like a glass as the injuries were getting worst.She did not have any medicine or painkillers to make her not feeling the pain because she was locked in the house and was told not to go out or else she will get the punishment from her stepfather.She knew that her body cannot contained the pain anymore.She was a bit thinner than before as her mother just gave her food once at lunchtime only.How mean her mother was to just let a daughter to just eat only once in day.Eunri was a food lover actually same with her boyfriend but now she had to tight her stomach from want to eat more.She knew that her mother will just give her chance to eat only once in a day.

 

 

'Please save me from this pain.....',she spoke the words with all the pain at her body.She started to fall asleep after that because of the tiredness of crying.

 

~Next Morning~ ~It was Saturday~

 

'Hey STUPID DAUGHTER!!WAKE UP!!',her stepfather shouted loudly.It was already 6.30 am in the morning and the sun started to hit Eunri's face.She was abit shocked with the shouting of her stepfather.She heard someone is opening her door as the sounds of keys can be heard by her.She knew that must be an order for her to prepare some breakfast for them.She got up slowly from her bed to avoid from the pain attacks her.

 

 

When the door was opened,her mother was standing with a sign to prepare breakfast quickly.Her mother walked closer to her and pulled her hand to go to the kitcen fast.Her mother did not care at all if she was in pain.

 

'Ouch..that hurts mom..',she said and hissed as the pain started to attack her small body.

 

 

'Lazy Girl..Don't use it as your reason to not preapare breakfast..It's not that hurt at all..Quick!Prepare some breakfast for us!',her mother shouted without sympathy in her heart.

 

Eunri was about to cry again but she tried to hold it as if she cried,she knew that she only can get a hit if she did that.She walked slowly to the kitchen but she did not know that her stepfather and mother have made a trap for her to at the floor.They already put some oil at the floor so that Eunri will fall as she step to the floor.Without noticing,she stepped to the targeted floor and she fell because it was slippery.She fell with her head that fell first at the floor.It was very hurt as her body fell very hard on the floor that a loud 'thump' can be heard.

 

 

Her stepfather and mother began to laugh as they were enjoying to see her in pain.

 

'Serves you right,DUMB GIRL!!',her stepfather shouted and continued with a playfully laugh.

 

'Stupid..How can you just stepped to the floor..?Clearly,it was slippery you dumb..',her mother said with laughters.

 

Her tears started to burst out as she cannot bear with the pain and the laughters of her stepfather and mother that made fun of her.She groaned in pain very loud. 'Aaaaargh!',she groaned.

 

They laughed when they heard the 'funny' groan for them.For them,they thought it was funny for them to see Eunri was suffering with pain.

 

'It's not that hurt,Eunri ah..Prepare us dinner tonight..We will comeback home this night..If we don't get our dinner,you will pay..Your body will pay..',her stepfather smirked before putting his arms around her mother waist.They went out again leaving her alone at home with pain but today was different as they forgot to lock the door and just left the house with Eunri in it without the door was locked.Maybe this day will be abit different for Eunri but then she closed her eyes and just let the tears out.