Chapter 10

Please Stop This Pain - HIATUS

That night Jeehae went to a club to meet with none other else it was Eunri's stepfather.They planned to meet tonight as they had things to discuss and to do.Eunri's mother has been lied by her stepfather by putting a sleeping pill in her mother's drink before going to the club.Her mother was left alone at home sleeping while her stepfather was enjoying in the club.Eunri's stepfather was actually a leader of gangsters.He had his peoples and owns a night club.He always went to his night club with Eunri's mother but now since Eunri has gotten out from the house,he started to abit apart from Eunri's mother and spended time with Jeehae.How would Eunri know that her bestfriend started to involved with socials activity such hanging out with boys in a night club and she even started to hate Eunri since Daehyun came to their lifes.She accused Eunri of being a snatcher because Daehyun had fell in love with Eunri and not her. A friendship that has been ruined by Jeehae just because a guy that she liked fell in love with her bestfriend.

 

The loud sounds of music can be heard from the outside of the club.There were smokes and smells of alcohol in the club when Jeehae entered it.Jeehae came from a rich family but her parents always neglected her and were always busy with works.Maybe that' a reason too of why Jeehae started to involved with unhealthy and bad activities.She passed through the crowd and went into a big room where Eunri's stepfather always hanging out with some girls when Eunri's mother was not there.He was drinking too much of alcohol and flirting with some girls while his mens were guarding them.

 

She crossed her arms when she saw of what Eunri's stepfather was doing with the girls.She pouted with a glare was signed at her eye.

 

'YAH! Jang Dongwook! What are you doing?',she shouted and made the other girls were suprised. Before answering,Eunri's stepfather drank his alcohol and stomped the bottle at the table.He wiped his mouth and smirked.

 

'Hey,sweety..Come here..Don't just stand there..These girls kept bugging me and I only want you..',he laughed playfully and asked the girls to go away from him.

 

The girls whined when he asked them to go away. 'Later,girls..Now,I have my sweety..',he waved to them.

 

Jeehae smiled to him and sat besides him while crossed her legs.She took the bottle of alcohol too and drank it.Strong smells of alcohol can be smelled everywhere including Eunri's stepfather's scent.

 

'Hey,sweety..How's our plan today at your college? Did it work? How was his reaction?',he asked and played with the strands of her hair.

 

She sighed and said,'It's not working,honey..His love for her was too strong and I can't even get him trapped.He even threatened me that he will slap me and treat me very bad if I did that again..Eunri was everything for him..That guy was really hard to get..'. She pouted and played with her fingers while laying her head on Eunri stepfather's chest.

 

Eunri's stepfather was a little bit of shocked of how hard for Daehyun to get into Jeehae's trap. 'Aish..that guy surely will pay off of what he did to you..I'm gonna get him for hurting my sweety's heart.No worries,sweety..I will handle it for you..',he smirked and called his men.

 

He was whispering something to one of his men and the man nodded a sign that he understood it.

 

'What are you whispering to them? What are you going to do,honey?',Jeehae asked and shooked his arm.

 

He drank his alcohol again and he answered, 'You said that he was alone at home right..Only him,his maid,and his driver?'

 

'Yeah,that's true..But--wait..Are you gonna--',she was cut off by Eunri's stepfather.

 

'Yes,sweety..I asked my men to beat him tonight..Let him learn how to act nicely with my sweety..',he laughed and smirked a bit.

 

Jeehae hitted his chest. 'Yah!I'm not asking you to beat him..What if he was hurt badly by your men?',she pouted.

 

Eunri's stepfather poked her nose and just laughed when he heard that. 'Don't worry,sweety..He will be fine..Trust me..',he smiled cheekily.

 

'Are you sure? You will pay if he gets hurten bad..',she glared to Eunri's stepfather.

 

'You're such a cutey,sweety..I'm sure..',he laughed and smiled playfully.

 

'Okay,honey..I believed you anyway..',she smiled and started to drink the alcohol again. Music started to play more loudly and people were dancing under the big disco ball.Jeehae didn't really cared if she had her college tomorrow.