Chapter 7

Please Stop This Pain - HIATUS

Slowly Eunri opened her eyes after a long sleep since she ate the medicine that the doctor gave her.She looked to the window in the room and it seemed like it's already in the dawn because the light's from the window showed that it was dawn.While looked to the window,she felt a soothing soft palm at her hand.She did not realized that Daehyun was sleeping laying his head on the bed while held her hand.Without realising,her lips started to curve formed a soft smile looking to Daehyun.Yeah,Daehyun always made her smile though anytime.That was a power from Daehyun who can make her smile.

 

'Thank you God for sending me an angel that protected me and loved me..',she thanked to God.She was really grateful to God that she had Daehyun that loved her.Although she was suffering with her own family at home but still she was grateful that she can be happy with Daehyun eventhough maybe the pain still not end yet?She shooked her head to make the thoughts go away.

 

A voice was groaning sleepily.It was Daehyun who have woke up suddenly.He blinked his eyes of trying to look clearly at a feature.The lights of the room made him frowned.

 

'Daehyun ah..Good morning..',Eunri gave him a soft smile.

 

A smile of happiness immediately formed at Daehyun's lip.His eyes became fresh too after he saw she was already woken up. 'Babe!!!',he shouted happily and hugged her.

 

Eunri was smiling happily to be hugged by him because his warmth hug always made her felt comfortable. 'Baby..Are you feeling better now..?',he asked her while still his arms were around her.

 

'I'm okay..Dae..I felt better now..Thanks to you for brought me to the hospital..',she replied and released the embrace.

 

'Ohh..my girl..You must not go back home..I already brought you away from there..I said that you will not comeback there anymore..Just stay with me..',he said to her.

 

Eunri's eyes became widened when she heard it.She was afraid that her stepfather will do something but she was worried for her mother.She did not know why she was feeling like that although her mother hated her so much.

 

'What?I can't do it..I might be dead,Daehyun..',she spoke with a worrying tone.

 

Daehyun held her hand and pressed it to his chest. 'Yes,you can..You might be dead if you were still there..I don't want that to be happen..You knew my heart,babe..My heart was protecting you and always loving you..You should know that..',he stared to her eyes deeply.

 

Eunri was feeling a bit guilty because of her,he was involved in the problem too.She did not want Daehyun to be involved with her problem.She wanted the best for Daehyun.

 

'I know..but---',a soft warmth lips pressed at her wounded lips.He was kissing her lips softly but it felt abit hurt as her lips was injured a bit.Daehyun can tasted a liitle bit of her blood.She pulled back quickly because of it.

 

'No..Daehyun..Just stop it now..Don't wasted your lips for my wounded lips..You will feel disgusted..'she turned away.

 

Daehyun pulled her back and placed his forehead at her forehead.He was breathing soundly. 'I will heal you babe..I don't care because you were me,babe..You are myself..Please just stay with me..I will always be with you..Your blood is my blood..',he was crying.

 

'Dae..Don't you cry for me..',she replied and Daehyun kissed her forehead with all of his love.The greatness of their love will be as they promised to stay together forever.

 

On the other side,an evil plan was planned by the evil peoples.Will they be able to face it?The pain still not stop for the truth.

 

'See,what will I do to you,Song Eunri..my bestfriend that I hated so much right now..Pabo',she was Eunri's bestfriend,Bae Jeehae.After all years,Jeehae was hating Eunri because she got Daehyun.Clearly,Jeehae was not her bestfriend at all.A bestfriend will not betray a friend.

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

A/N: Oh God...I'm not very good at writing stories..I think this story was out of from its title..Oh Gosh..what a bad of me..