Chapter 5

Please Stop This Pain - HIATUS

After Daehyun and Eunri left the house,Eunri's stepfather who actually named Jang Dongwook went to the bathroom to wash the blood at his lips.He was sure to be so mad with what Daehyun did to him.In the bathroom,he turned the faucet and wash his face with the flowing cold water.He looked to the mirror and smirked.Yeah,he had a secret behind  his marriage with Eunri's mother.Honestly,he thought that why would he married with an old woman who had a daughter that was just 6 years younger than him?

 

He took his phone in his pocket and dialled a number that always he called when he was alone at home.He waited for his call to be answer.

 

'Hello,sweety..What are you doing now?',he greeted with a naughty tone.

 

'Hello,darling..I missed you..Why did you don't come here again at my home..?,the mystery girl answered.

 

'Babe,you are still schooling and I don't want to make you feel tired..But everything that we planned was just like what we planned..',he replied and smirked to his figure at the mirror.

 

'Wow,Really?You are indeed my baby..But do you think this will be succes?',the mystery girl asked with a bit worried.

 

'Well,sweety.You want him right and I want her not her old mother..I wil make your dreams come true..',he answered and turned off the faucet.

 

'Yes,I want him and I hate her so much.She was just too innocent but stupid..I've never regret that I asked you for help..',she laughed.

 

'Both mother and daughter were just so stupid.Believing me that I loved her mother.Duhh..Just wait until we manage to make both of them suffer maybe their future child?',he said and continued with laughter.

 

'Yahh..Why till the married?I want him just for myself..Not until they got a child..That will be so long..',she whined.

 

'Sweety..You want him right and you want to see her suffering right?So,just follow my plan..This will be fun..I promise..',he said to the mystery girl.

 

'Alright then.As long as I get Daehyun...Bye darling..',she laughed abit and hung up.

 

He put his phone into his pocket again.

 

A lot of evil secrets were hidden in them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~

A/n: I am so sorry for a super short update as I am busy with my exams this week but I just want to update this fanfic.So,thank you so much for reading and to my subscribers,thank you so much too..Thanks for supporting me..What do you think of this story? I know I am not a good writer but I just want to enjoy writing this fanfic..That's all for now.. *Throw hearts for all of you* Bye-bye..^^