Hitchhiking

Misconceptions of You and Me

---'s POV

That stupid old hag ! Aish.... i didn't even eat my breakfast this morning. I'm hungry, tired, i missed my interview and i feel pathetic, i could have been sleeping well at home right now ! I was stomping my way back to the subway when i felt a drop of coldness spread at the back of my neck. I didn't even had to guess what was the cause of the sudden coldness because right after there was a muffled sound of thunder storm. Sh*t !! I don't even have an umbrella ! GREAT, now i'm hungry, tired, cold and soon to be drenched completely. It didn't take long for the skies to give way and pour down to earth... wetting the cemented pavements and most importantly me ! 

I kept running to find shelter but most bus stops were packed with people who were either running away from the rain or waiting for the bus ! Doesn't people living in Seoul ever bring an umbrella out ? I had to find shelter before i get a terrible flu and so i had to run more. Running about 12 seconds i saw a pasta restaurant, that whole area smelled soooo good ! 

" The Kitchen, Salvatore Cuomo...? " it must be a Italian restaurant the name sounds so foreign. According to my trustworthy hand phone, the time was 11.40am just nice for lunch. Feeling extremely hungry it didn't take much time for my legs to walk myself into the restaurant. The moment i walked in, i regretted it BIG time. Everything looked really posh, maybe too posh. It would be preposterous to even think that a single dish would cost lesser than a 50 bucks, i was about to turn back, out of the restaurant but to my biggest dischantment a young man most probably a waiter stopped me on my tracks. 

"Table for one, miss ? Let me lead you there.", now i can't even escape ! 

"Ye..yes, thank you", I felt really out of place in the restaurant filled with rich people.. and why is that waiter grinning so widely at me ? It's creeping me out to the muscle tissues in my body, giving me un-wanted shivers.

I just followed him to a table that was just aside of the large window which blurred by the constant running of the rain drops, the whole area looked really dark under the grey sky, the soft baroque music, did it's best in blocking the raining sound outside. I was trying my best to look elegant and opened the thin black decorated Listino. Truthfully there wasn't much choices but all of them looked too good for a hungry girl like me. 

"I'll have one V's Shrimp Fettuccine.. thank you" i gave him my bestest* smile which was returned with a more wider and creepier smile from his side. 

"it will be here in 10 minutes miss" i just nodded and waited for my food, scribbling words on the fogged up glass window..."stupid boss of Choi industries" he must be some sort of erted ajjushi. Just then from the cleared part of the fog that i had scribbled on, i saw this handsome guy wearing a black blazer and black umbrella running across the traffic light, the green man already blinking.

NO ONE's POV

The moment the beautiful young lady walked into the restaurant wearing a long black dress, almost everybody froze on their spot, like rocks. The guys in the restaurant couldn't help but to check out her exquisite body which the slightly wet dress was hugging at all the right places. The waiter couldn't hold back his smile as he rushed to serve the beautiful damsel before his colleagues could. All the 23 pair of eyes were on her as she was oblivious of it, does she even know that she's attracting too much attention even without trying.

MINHO's POV 

I was dejected and sulking but i can never refuse my stomach, it was already growling in anger for not feeding it proper food. I got down the office and walked aimlessly, letting my legs to find its way somewhere and hand hold onto the skull handled umbrella covering me from the unforgiving rain. I was about to cross the road when i saw her eyes, i could tell that it was really her just by looking at her beautiful eyes. Every other feature of hers was blurred behind the fogged up panel but her eyes could been seen really clearly.

I started running towards the, what i think was a restaurant; i started running just the way i always did every night. I was half wet as i entered the Italian(?) restaurant...ohhh so she's likes italian food, remind me to practice making pasta. I was about to approach her, not caring if i would look like a freak in her eyes but my famous ego stopped me. I can't approach her looking like this, it would ruin any chance of me impressing her. You know what's funny ? I was already more than half in love with her by the time i took a sit at the table a little further away from her. That's the thing about girls, every time they do something pretty..we guys fall half in love with them and then we never know where the hell we are. What in the world am i doing at a quiet Italian restaurant in midst of my busy noisy life ? 

I took the Menu in my hands not really concentrating about the contents in it, i was too engrossed in watching the cute girl pouting, scribbling things on to fogged window beside her. She was waiting for her food, patiently(?), "One Polenta beef stew, thank you", saying in a hurry i dismissed the waitress away from the table. After about a few minutes her pasta came as she welcomed it like an excited child. Boy...is she cute or what ! She carefully twirled the white sauced pasta with the silver coated fork and popped it into . A warm smile stretched across her beautiful face, making me smile along with her. She was savouring every single element of the pasta, i already full just by seeing her eat :P 

NO ONE's POV

The beautiful lass, was enjoying her early lunch when all of the sudden the waiter that she found creepy strode to her and placed a glass of red wine on the table. The lady just gave him a questioning dumbfounded look as she stopped chewing onto her chow, leaving evidence of food at the corner of her pink lips. 

" I didn't order this ", she swallowed the un-chewen food in in a hurry before speaking up.

The waiter just smiled and took in the beautiful image of the lady, he just nodded his head minutely. Without uttering a single word he placed a piece of torn white paper on the table and pushed it towards her in a swift movement. The confused girl just picked up the paper and her face contorted to more confusion(?). The paper was scribbled with numbers most likely a phone number with thick black markered ink. 

" Enjoy the wine and call me when you're free beautiful ~ " he said in a what he thought was a husky voice before walking away leaving the confused girl with an agap mouth.

 MINHO's POV 

I was observing that picturesque thing, when suddenly a guy who i am sure is a waiter appeared from nowhere. I couldn't see what he was doing clearly but one thing he was trying to flirt with my woman. Rage filled my long body from my toes to the tip of my hair. I saw the guy leaving the table as my dream girl had the piece of white paper on her hand. " Tear it up .... tear it up please tear it up ~", she was just staring at the paper almost burning a hole through it. Should i just walk up to her and snatch the filthy paper away from her hand ? Maybe i shall ! Rewinding the scene in my brain, i lifted my slightly off the chair when i saw her mouthing something before crushing the tiny paper in her hands making it more smaller. 

Ha... i let out my breathe, realising that i had been un-intentionally holding in my breathe all this while. Now i was sure that my attempt would have failed if i had just approached her carelessly. She was one tough cookie, i can tell and most probably all men species except that obtuse waiter would have known that too.

She continued her pasta, as i ate my stew.. matching my eating speed with hers. She ate like a kid, remaining of the white sauce was constantly evident at the corner of her lips which i so very want to clean off with my lips. What was i thinking !!! Control yourself Choi Minho ! She was enjoying her food so much when the F*king waiter came with the bill and placed it on the table, winking at her in the process. To my predominant happiness, she ignored him and opened the bill. The moment she opened the bill cover.. i swear i saw her eyes enlarge twice the size it already was. Was the bill too expensive for her? 

 NO ONE's POV

Minho called over a waitress and whispered something into her ears. The waitress nodded along as she heard the favour the handsome lad was asking from her. The waitress walked up to the lady that Minho had pointed too and gave her a fake sweet smile, she already hated that beautiful being. She was too lucky to be born this pretty and to add on to be wooed by a gorgeous man. 

" Miss, there is an 70% discount today and for special promotions, here's our newly established ice cream. Enjoy ~ ", she didn't even allow the girl to recount her gratefulness as she turned around letting her smile fall, all that fake smiling was hurting her cheeks.

" T...Thank You ", She said to the retreating figure of the waitress.

Minho frowned at the waitress's silly behaviour, He could at once tell that she was jealous of my angel ! tsk...girls and their jealousy ~They would even place their lives in line of jealousy ! Minho shook his head a little in amusement before turning back his stare to the young lady that captured his heart. She looked rather apprehensive when scooping out the light brown Nicciola ice cream and tasting it. 

Minho had his fingers-crossed under the nicely decorated table, He had always loved Hazelnut flavoured ice-cream, hopefully she likes it too. It didn't take her much time to take the second scoop as soon as the first serving melted in . The taste was heavenly as she tried her best to not show how amazing it tasted, it was probably not so appropriate to squeal in happiness in a restaurant, wasn't it ?  

Minho had to keep his head down to hide his beaming smile as he saw her responding to the ice cream with such a great reaction. But soon he realised something.

 MINHO's POV 

A loud sound of thunder shook the area as it became a little muffled inside the restaurant. Sh*t did i just get her ice-cream on a rainy day ! Damn you Choi Minho !!! What if she gets the cold and fall sick, what am i going to do then ?! Aish, i should have thought a little before getting her the ice cream. Now she's going to fall sick all because of me ! My dream girl didn't seem to mind eating it even though i could see that she was shivering a little, there were pretty little goose-bumps on her un-covered arms. A smile flew over my face, even her shivering was really attractive in my eyes.

This reminds me of the very famous and my ever favourite opening line of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. It's a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of an extremely good fortune must be in want of a wife. I must be in want of a gorgeous wife, that explains why everything about her sparkles in my eyes.

She finished her ice cream and left her subsidised bill inside the black bill cover before walking out of the restaurant, leaving me all to myself once again.... 

 NO ONE's POV

Sighing to himself, Minho finished his stew. Placing his bill,  his future wife's bill and tips for the both of them, Minho stood up from the chair straightening his blazer before walking out of the place. Everyone including me would be expecting for the grey clouds on the sky to clear away allowing the harmonious blue sky to shine through but too bad the weather wasn't fooling anyone here. It was just not getting any better than it already was.

Minho kept walking under the rain as the image of Yoona eating the ice cream playing in his mind giving him a reason to smile to himself like an idiot. He had totally forgotten about his umbrella that was probably already abandoned at the restaurant. By the time he reached his office, he was more then drenched. Does he even know how ridiculous he looks like right now ? Was this how a guy's brain would work(?) when they fall into the trap hole of love ? 

Everyone's yes were on their un-bossly* looking boss walking into the building. He seemed too pre-occupied with something, anyone who saw that face would be able to figure that one out easily ! Minho took the lift up to his room, plopping on his leathered boss chair feeling as light as an raindrop.  

" Why are you so beautiful my dream girl ", he was twirling in his chair making himself more dizzier then he already was.

" Boss !!! "

His "beautiful" receptionist walked into his room, forgetting to knock which caused the jumpy boss to fall off his chair. And when i mean fall off his chair i literally mean falling off his wanton spinning chair. Ouch that has got to hurt like a B*tch ! 

" Faaaaak !!! ", he swallowed back his swear word at the last minute before clumsily sitting back on his chair trying to compose himself, his was still stinging from the impact but that didn't stop him from straightening out his attire and tidying up his hair. His hair was way too precious to be seen in this wet and messy state. 

" What ! ", snapping he didn't even look at his receptionist in the eyes.. he was just too embarrased to look at her after what just happened. 

" I just called the lady and she said she will arrive here at 7 tomorrow morning ~ " she stuttered in her words. 

" Okay, now get out ! and .... don't tell anyone about what happened alright ! " he ended it with a week statement while looking at his computer screen. 

The receptionist just nodded and walked out... and with that 3 hours walked by just like that infamous chicken which crossed the road. Time ran too fast as Minho decided to call it a day. He was driving back home as he turned his gorgeous car, making a sharp turn at the side.... it was still raining heavily, making the twin windscreen work harder than usual. 

Minho stopped upon seeing the red light, beside a small bus stop. Tapping his long fingers on the steering wheel, he the radio to be greeted with the famous 5 membered idol group SHINy. " Arundawah ~ ", minho sang along with the chorus as he tapped his fingers matching the rhythm of the song. This was the first time he had ever heard this song but he liked it to a certain extent, he wasn't very into Boy bands you know. 

The windscreen was still working hard clearing the rain from blocking the drivers view. Minho was waiting for the red light to turn green when ... 

MINHO's POV 

I saw her again ! for the second time of the day... what was she still doing here in Seoul ? She should be travelling back to dream land, My dream land ...in order for her to come and meet me in time when i close my eyes and sleep ! She seemed to be shivering as she bit the corner of her bottom lip, building unwanted feelings a guy was prone to get at such situations. Looking up at the rear mirror i checked my hair before turning my car towards the side to the bus stop.

I could feel that everyone's eyes were on my beautiful, hot car ! Everyone except the pair of eyes that i was hopping would look this way. Picking up my courage i rolled down the window and smiled at that girl. 

" Hi ... " ookay, that was really awkward wasn't it ? Great, what a great way to start ! 

She looked to the sides before looking back at me with a WTH look. " You talking to me ? " she shorted a little loudly, not loud enough to make it sound rude but it was still louder than necessary. 

" yeah... ummm, how about i give you a lift back home ? " am i going in the right track ? i'm not am i ?! she just rolled her eyes before shaking her hands at me dismissingly almost as if she was too used to such things. Well honestly this tarnished my man ego to the deepest debt of hell. 

" I'm just trying to be nice her lady ! You see this rain ... it's probably not gonna stop till late night. This place is not an appropriate place for a young lady with tight wet clothes on to be ! " someone HAD to tell her that her wet clothes would turn any straight man on ! I can't even digest the fact that other men would be thinking of her that way. Nobody is allowed to see or even think of her in that way except for me, Choi Minho.

I was expecting for an apology but i was returned with a loud scoff... SCOFF ! did she just scoff at me ? 

" You don't have to bother much about me ajjushi ! I can take care of myself so i would appreciate it if you would move out of the place ! " 

This girl was un-believable, did she call me an ajjushi ?! i can't believe it ! But what can a man in love do ?! Once you’re in love you are equivalent of being in a jail that you can never escape.

" Well i'm not moving till you take my offer and for your information princess, i'm only 22 ! "

Soon the green painted bus came to a stop behind my car. I told her that i'm not moving so my car isn't going to move either !

HONK !!! HONK !!! honk...honk..HOONNNKKK !! 

I always hated that sound, but i was going to endure anything today in order to get her into the car.

" What the hell dude ?! Are you crazy or something... move out of the way ! " she had her fingers stuck into her ears, trying to block out the loud sound preventing her ears from hurting. 

" I said i won't move till you get in~" saying calmly not wanting her to show her my anxiety at the moment. 

" You could be a ert for all i know ! how can i pos- " So that was her problem all along ? Cutting her off i made a very daring move and looked at her, straight into her electrifying eyes.

" I won't hurt you, i promise " our eyes held the stare for a few seconds before she groaned loudly and stomped her high-heel decorated feet’s to my car, trying to open the front door. At least she was willing to sit at the front beside me, if not i would having a neck sprain at the end of the day from turning my head to the back too many times.

She wore her sit belt without even giving me a small look, allowing me to finally give away for the bus driver who was almost about to call me out for a fight ! She kept looking out at the window as i was trying to start with a conversation. 

" So where do you stay ? "

" That's none of your business ! " ice princess, have you seen her ? I am seeing one right in front of me right now.

" Okay than, i will be bringing you back to my place since 'none of your business' is apparently where you stay. " This only got me a glare from her side but she was still beautiful while glaring. 

" Incheon ! " 

" What's your name ?! " was i pushing my luck too much ? It didn't take a second to realise that YES i was pushing my luck way too much. 

" Look here Mr. whateveryournameis, you jolly well drop me back to my house without even uttering a word ! I don't want to even hear a single breathing sound from you ! I didn't had a good day so don't push your luck or i will not regret burning your expensive hair. Do you get me ! " 

I wasn't brave enough to open my mouth as i shut it as tight as i can, God why did you have to create ladies with temper issues ?! But no matter how scary this devil in form of an angel was.. i still love her and will love her till the last second of my last breathe ~

 

hello guys.. i know this is a terrible chapter :( but please don't lose your hope on me too soon. I'll update this soon so please leave you comments below. Thanks bye. 

">http://