Dangerous

Misconceptions of You and Me

“Wake up!”

A low dark voice boomed across the empty room as the echo of the loud voice woke Yoona up from her deep slumber.  The strain on her head was way unbearable as she willed her eyes to open; the last thing she remembered was the screechy voice at the side of her head- scratching her inner soul.

“Im Yoona, Wake up” – the voice seemed to have calmed down this time as she felt a finger sliding across her forehead; ending near her ear with her hair being tugged softly.

Opening her eyes wide, fear still evident in her consciousness- she realized that she was still at her cabin. Everything was intake, even the stapler bullets she had plucked out from the papers were still there un-touched. 

Was everything just a bad dream? Was she just sleeping on her desk the entire night?

With her head on the file she had stayed up late to complete; she rolled her eyes upwards to see her boss towering in front of her- with his hand folder sturdily across his toned chest.  He disheveled appurtenance was shocking yet intriguing at the same time.

His dress-shirt was partially un-tucked; with the top two buttons undone. He had scrunched up the sleeves to the mid of his biceps and his hair was in a hot mess. Yoona scanned her boss from one end to another, not forgetting to stop to look at the thick biceps- He looked damn hot and y.

She could clearly smell a prominent yet really familiar scent of a lady’s perfume on him. The smell irritated her nose as she rubbed her nose and stood up to meet his eye level.

“The files” – Holding his hand out; it was clear that he wasn’t asking her the files he were demanding them.

Yoona wasn’t used hearing such a harsh tone coming out from Minho- but she was too afraid to disobey him. With shaking hands she picked up the thick file and placed it on his hands. She wanted to speak to him, she wanted to ask him if he really did what she thought he did but her voice didn’t come out as she wished.

Minho’s eyes became darker than it ever was as he took a deep breath of the strong vanilla smell that was still evident on the air around her.  The messy flyovers around her hair didn’t make any less attractive as his eyes travelled down to the buttons of her blouse.  Those ed buttons of her blouse to be specific.

Not even bothering to direct his eyes to anywhere else but her cleavage he buttoned up his own shirt- hand combing his hair to look right. Before giving her one last stare and waking away with the file on his hand.

Yoona’s curiosity got the better of her as she stopped the retreating man- “Did, something happen? Why do you look like this? Did you-”

“That’s none of your business Miss Yoona”- With those cold words he headed for the door without turning back to witness his Dream girls’ shocked face. Sensing her tension he stopped at the door frame-

“Take a day off if you want to”

Without waiting for her reply he walked out of the room leaving the door to slap across the frame creating a loud bang; startling Yoona.

***

MINHO’s POV

Looking at the monster in the mirror, I knew I had hurt her to the maximum. This wasn’t how things were supposed to be progressing. What’s happening to me, I’m slowly changing into something I never knew I was.

I’m going to kill you~

She’s in deep trouble but I’m in deeper trouble. One look from her and my mind goes blank, they told me not meet her eyes; one look and it’s the end.  Memories of last night’s encounter shot me in the brain like a hot bullet.

Run cupcake, Run away before I catch you~

Those whispers make them stop, make them stop!!  The man on the mirror wasn’t me; he was smirking back at me with those evil green eyes.

I was afraid of him, I was afraid he was going to steal my love from me. I wanted Yoona, I wanted every inch of her and he wanted the very same thing too.

He wanted her… He wanted my Yoona

NO ONE’s POV 

“Just stop!”

Yoona ran into the MD room upon hearing a crashing sound, to find her boss on his knees. Shirtless and the mirror in front of him smashed into fragments of nothing.

Minho had shredded his expensive shirt into worthless rags feeling filthy; shoving them away from him.  He threw a heavy punch onto the reflection of the monster he saw; sliding down to the floor to his knees. Tears finally gave way as he gave up to the temptation that was smoking his head up.

It was too painful to hold back, the tattoo on his shoulder blade was burning his skin up every time he walked away from Yoona.

“Minho-shi”

A quiet voice crept at him from behind as he felt a tiny hand crawl across his wide . He knew it was Yoona even with his eyes closed; he knew her smell he knew her touch.

The touch of her finger tips on his back gave him electric shocks down his spine. He knew she was danger but he wanted to test; that electricity only wanted to make him want to confirm her danger.

“Yoona don’t touch me”

Yoona’s worried eyes roamed down Minho’s exposed body to find any injuries; but she ended up discovering his eight packs; when did he become that buff? But before she could get any carried away she noticed the bleeding on the back of his hand.

“Come; show me your hand, Minho-shi” she cooed at her boss, taking his hands in to hers but-

“I said don’t touch me!”- All of the sudden Minho had his toned arms around Yoona, squeezing both her hands in a handcuffing motion behind her back.

Memories of last night came flooding back to Yoona as tears started filling her eyes. Maybe last night wasn’t just a nightmare; the certain green flares on Minho’s eyes were scaring her to the wits. Trying to wriggle out of his grip- she dug her long fingernails into the side of Minho’s hand.

“I don’t want to hurt you Yoona, I really don’t. I gave you a chance to leave but you didn’t. Now tell me am I to be blamed?”

“I don’t understand-”

“Shhh... you’ll understand when you need to~” Finally letting go of his harsh grip, he looked at the nail marks on his already hurt hand. The glass fragments pierced into the skin at the back of his hand was not as painful compared to the pain his heart withstood the second Yoona gave him that look.

Blinking back the tears in her eyes, Yoona bravely took Minho’s hand into hers pushing back the thoughts of last nights’ encounter. She personally knew that Minho had to be beside her for her to work out whatever was happening in her life.

Slowly plucking out the glass pieces out of his bleeding skin she side eyed him.

“I don’t know what’s gotten into you, but I preferred you when you actually behaved like the lamp post you really are.”

A small chuckle came from Minho’s side as he used his left hand to tug Yoona’s loose hair strand behind her ear, allowing her to aid his right hand. Sighing to himself; he looked around the messy office.

“What am I even doing?”- He whispered to himself before looking at Yoona who was still concentrated on his hand.

Taking in a swift sniff of her vanilla flavored hair, he allowed his eyes to roll to the back- to let him enjoy that drug to its fullest. The way she smelled created so many types of sensation across his body.

“I’m sorry Sweet heart.”

“Don’t call me that!”

“I’ll call you anyway I want to. I’m the boss here- Got it!?”

Rolling her eyes at the now whiny brat- Yoona finished dressing his wound and was about to clean up the shattered mirror pieces on the floor when a large hand stopped her.

“I’ll get someone to clean this up, we need to get somewhere”

“And where would be the somewhere?”

“Somewhere Yoona”

Standing up to his full form, he held out his hands for Yoona to take them. She hesitated a second as she knew that deep down there she knew that she was afraid of Minho and there were reasons why she was frightened of him. But the deepening frown on his face made her latch onto his hands almost immediately.

Heading towards the door, Yoona finally realized something was wrong with the picture.

“You’re going to walk out like this? You’re shirtless”

Minho looked down at himself smirking to himself before turning to look at Yoona into her eyes.- “If that’s what takes you to eye ball the sh*t outta me; then I don’t mind walking out of here ”

Upon hearing those cruel words, Yoona tried removing her hands away from the insensitive man but to avail since he was way too strong- where do you think that chocolate abs came from?

***

Now standing awkwardly beside each other; Yoona fought the temptation to side eye the CEO of the Choi Industries. He looked just as hot wearing a tight black shirt; making him bulge in the right places.

He didn’t smell like a woman anymore; he had finally came back to smell like his own self. The certain earthly scent he gave out was overpowering and manly; and it wasn’t a secret that she loved it.

The idea of another woman running her hands into his silky dark hair; biting him on the collar bone and rubbing her scent on him was just revolting.

“Who were you with?”

Shocked, Minho looked at Yoona with suspicious eyes. She looked angry and the tension in the empty lift was increasing as the time ticked- He had nowhere to escape.

Stalking over to Yoona’s side he positioned his tall frame right in front of him, the bridges of their nose almost touching.

“Why do you want to know that?”

“Minho-shi, what are you? Move-”

Asserting pressure on Minho’s sturdy built; she tried pushing him back he was too close for her comfort. Something was not right; every time his accent changes to this un-audible feel- something goes wrong.

Yoona continued to fight back the overly large man only to get her hand slammed hard onto the surface of the metal lift right above her head.

“Answer me!”

She noticed that Minho’s usually beautiful chocolate brown eyes were slowly turning to the frightening green ones as she felt his free left hand roaming down her sides; Brushing her at inappropriate places.

Gapping at the sensation their skin touching, she winced at the sudden pain pierced below her collar bone. Biting her right on the nerve, Minho somehow managed to get a moan from Yoona. His now dark green eyes were already roaming down his lovers’ heaving body.

That was the third step that caused it.

 

MINHO’s POV

I can’t move; as if I’m nailed down- all I could do was stop in place trying to console my lungs that were screaming out for oxygen. Her big innocent hazel eyes were encroaching me to the extend all my territories were torn down into nothing. The more magnificent she was the more thorns she had, I know I wasn’t supposed to catch her- I’ll only hurt myself. But the moment I see her scars and the smiles she struggles to give me; I lose everything I have tried to build up all these years.

As said by elders; always go towards the bright shining light- she was my bright shining light and she was slowly blinding me and my soul.

She’s yours~

My desire for her suddenly whispers to me, though I know it’s dangerous- she’s dangerous.

***

NO ONE’s POV

The Ding of the lift, somehow made Yoona wake up from her trance as she realized that Choi Minho was still at the other side of the lift. Far away from her, touching her collar bone she didn’t feel any pain nor was there any red love bites evident on her pale skin.

Flustered she wiped of beads of perspiration off her forehead. She looked at her boss who was offering her to lead the way. Scurrying fast out of the lift she felt the man follow her right behind, leaving a comfortable distance away from each other.

Yoona slightly increased her speed while cursing herself for having such imagination with her boss. That was unethical she knew at least that much.

Walking right behind her, Choi Minho turned his head the slightest. His evident green eyes looking straight into the person behind the screen- a playful yet evil spark twinkling in his eyes.

His smirk grew clearer as he winked at you before placing his index finger on his plump lips- “Shhh… Only you know~

 

Hi i finally updated, i stopped this fic cause i thought no one was reading it anymore- but i guess there are some of you who are still reading this. Therefore i updated it, please leave a comment down there so i can tell how many poeple really reads this k?? :D

">http://