Evil

Misconceptions of You and Me

YOONA’s POV

To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

 

Subject: This is serious matter; seriously open and read this email!!

My dear red velvet cupcake,

I’ll just cut to the chase. I’m sorry for making you stay an entire night in the office and just so you know; I’m still worried about you. And I know that I’m not being treated fairly- You’re ignoring my calls and texts.  I understand that you might be angry with me for suggesting therapy but I only offered to pay for your therapy because I care about you, not because I think you’re nuts or because you’re a charity to me.

You’re not a charity to me Yoona and you never will be. I really care about you, and I wish you would forgive me and answer my calls.

Yours and yours only,

Choi Minho

It was 24 hours after I had left the building after a big fight with my boss and I still hadn’t called or texted him. Maybe I should just forgive him and respond to the handsome, caring man who was obviously a perfect gentleman? Whose jaw could cut diamond and whose physique could make any woman pregnant, just by looking at it.

The idea of going to Therapy wasn’t such a bad thing but the fact that those words came out of his mouth made me hopelessly sick in the stomach- did he think that I was a crazy b*tch that needed therapy to get my together?

Reading the email again, guilt came washing down my soul- maybe I judged him too fast, maybe those words were sincere, and maybe he really cared.

He was right after all, I really needed severe help.

 

***

 

Brown leather seats, stacks of health magazines, lemongrass air fresheners puffing a scent into the room every once in a while and mellow- rather dark paintings of rivers and sceneries.

Therapy.

It somehow had come to this. Siting on the sofa rather awkwardly, Yoona wanted to get rid of the clowns, the scarecrow, the fall and the manipulation that had been tormenting her for a while now.

Staring straight at Dr Godfrey Goa who was seated in the chair opposite of hers- she observed her really handsome Therapist. He couldn’t have been a day over thirty, with obsidian black hair, tanned skin and broad shoulders. He definitely didn’t fit the ‘Balding old guy with horned rimmed glasses and a monotone deep voice’ stereotype. There wasn’t any ugliness to pinpoint on him- he was just gorgeous, wanting Yoona to conceal her emotions even more.

“Would you like a candy?”

“I’m not crazy” –Yoona blurted out, obviously trying to create a better impression of herself in front of this man, but obviously failing badly.

A small smile bloomed on his y lips as he placed the bowl of sweets back down on the table and crouched forward balancing his weight with his arms on his lap.

“I know you aren’t Yoona, and I never intended to treat you like one” – His accent was extremely familiar and smooth just like Minho’s. And as every excoriating second went by; the more he started to remind Yoona of her cocky boss.

Picking up the bowl of candies again he offered her the bowl of candy.

“I’m not supposed to take candy from strangers…”

Laughing at Yoona’s cuteness, Dr Godfrey Goa shook the bowl of candy in front of Yoona trying to bribe her like a child.

“Come on, just take one. It’s just a candy”

For some crazy reason, Yoona’s hand started trembling as she hurriedly took a piece of candy and popped it into only to realize that it was pineapple flavored- she hated pineapple. Her face molded into a scowl displaying her disgust.

“Hate pineapple huh?”

His comment, made Yoona blush for the slightest as she tried to conceal her disgust for pineapple. She didn’t want to seem like a kid who hated her fruits.

“I can also tell that you hate me already and you hate it here. I don’t blame you, but at least give me a chance yeah?”

“I don’t hate you, I…I’m just a little stressed” –Yoona stuttered as her eyes closed in distress. Crossing her legs, then uncrossing them- she ed the first button of her blouse. It felt like the room temperature had increased at least ten degrees.

“Stressed about?”

Shrugging slightly she shook her head, her eyes screaming her sadness and panic. Dr Godfrey Goa leaned on the side of his chair and stared at Yoona intensely.

“Have you been feeling stressed for a while now?”

“Yes.”

“What about sleep? Have you been able to sleep?”

“Yes, but I don’t dream- I get bad nightmares.”

“And what are those nightmares of?”

Yoona swallowed a lump in that somehow didn’t seem to go away, “Random stuff”

Something smacked hard into the window, making Yoona jump off her sit. The world outside had suddenly become dark and dreary. It was only three in the afternoon but it looked like it was eleven at night. Everything felt fuzzy and goosebumps stared to peak out from under Yoona’s silky skin. went dry.

“Would you like another candy? Try the lemon one” – Dr Godfrey Goa insisted, his handsome face morphing into another grin.

Popping another candy in , casually pulling her sweater away from her neck- visibly perspiring. She started feeling faint as she felt the temperature raise more than it already was. Just when she was about to open to ask the doctor to open up the windows –she noticed her therapist scribbling something with precise on the paper on his hands; a playful smile across his lips.

“Don’t fight it” –his eyes not leaving the paper on his hand.

Yoona opened to say something in response, but went dry and she started coughing. Panic raised in Yoona’s system- she could tell something was really off.    

“I do apologize for the side effects. Any way; do you wish to see my drawing?”

Dr Goa crossed the small distance between them, kneeling at Yoona’s side. Showing her his ‘master piece’. Yoona’s eye grew twice its size as tears formed in them. It was drawing of a cupcake with a knife pierced right in the center.

“Don’t worry cupcake, they’re not exactly drugs. Just Stronger. You really shouldn’t take candy from strangers. A few seconds is all that it’ll need” – his voice grew raspier with every word as his eyes swirled into the pigment of green just like Minho’s would.

“wh..wh…why?”

 

***

 “I need that woman!!” –his tattoo on his torso lit up like green fire. His eyes were a full green revealing his true form.

“The human inside is falling in love! I need get my hands on her body and soul before he wins me over”

The four men in the dark room looked at each other, finally realizing the seriousness of the matter. They weren’t anywhere ready to lose the battle that started centuries ago. Certainly not because of a tiny girl- a tiny girl that could draw any man in with a blink of the eyes.  She was slowly destroying their shells. Breaking them and their pride into millions of microscopic pieces.

 

***

It was a Black foggy and sticky dark night where nothing could be seen. She grabbed onto what brushed her hand but it weighed her down even further. Just then, as if planned her hand phone blasted out loudly making her jump out of her pale skin.

Somehow gathering courage to answer her phone, she brought her trembling hands up to place it at the side of her ear.

“H..H..Hello?”

No answer. She could only hear a heavy breathing from the other side tickling her sensitive ears- a scene straight out of a horror flick. When she was about to end the phone call she heard a deep voice projected from the other side of the line.

“Sweetheart…just keep your eyes open, don’t lose focus, it’s dangerous”

The creepy voice sent chills down her spine as it strangled her; blocking air to enter her system. Fear instilled her body making her scream involuntary as she threw her phone down hard. The phone made contact with the unforgiving floor shattering into many little pieces. All she could think now was off Minho. If he was here he would have protected her, wouldn’t he?

Running in whatever directions her feet were taking her to, she ran as fast as she could until she saw a man standing at the end of the road. Just one look at his back she could tell that it was Minho and without hesitation she ran to him and hugged him tight.

She wasn’t it the stable state of mind to think- to think of why her boss would be standing at the end of an abandoned street at this time of the night, to think of why she was actually there in the first place.

 

***

“Mi…Min..Minho please help me let go of this brutal dream, please”

Her pleading made his heart flutter a little as he looked down at the girl hugging him as if her life depended on it. Her breath that inhales just below his skin- intoxicated him, it wasn’t a big mystery why the human inside was falling in love.

“Do you go around hugging men like this? Damn! am I jealous.”

A strange unfamiliar voice struck Yoona’s ear drums as she looked up at the guy she was hugging. There stood a tall fair guy- strikingly handsome guy grinning down at her. And she swore she saw fangs in his mouth. The Goosebumps heightened by cold sweat and her lips dried even future as she slowly walked back trying to get away from the stranger.

But he was quick enough to grab petite girl pressing himself closer to her. Yoona being her feisty self didn’t go down with a fight as she struggled in his arms punching in every direction she could. But he was too big for her to take on; in one swift motion he grabbed both her writs in one hand and a hand full of her hair at the back of her head. Pulling her hair harshly he propped her head up to look at him straight in the eyes.

“Hey…Hey look at me, look at me princess.” -Wincing in pain she looked up at the man with hot tears spilling out of her eyes. She had given up, she just wanted to wake up from this awfully long lucid nightmare.

“Who are you people? Why are you tearing me apart and ruining my life? What did I do?” She sobbed as the man increased the tightness on his grip.

“You brought this upon yourself, the moment you walked into that building. If only you weren’t these attractive, one of us would have already ripped that pretty little head off your body”

“Who are you people?” she repeated her question- now with more determination in her words.

“Call me Soohyuk, darling.”

You want to fight, you can fight, it’s your life, and it’s your body. Yours. You can scream and alarm the entire world. – She could hear a voice in her head telling her to run, run for her dear life. Something told her that this wasn’t just a nightmare anymore, she was definitely not in the room with her therapist anymore.

This was not a dream- it was not a bloody dream.

“Running would be one of the biggest mistakes you can actually make right now. You could run if you want to but it’ll only become a game of you-run-that-way-and-I’ll-bite-you-in-that-y--in-a-a-few-minutes. You sure you wanna play that right now?”

He evilly smirked and released his hand off her hair to swipe her fringe of her flushed peach face.

“I can certainly tell why it took him so long to get you here”

Yoona shuttered in disgust as his long finger traced down to the end of her neck line. He ignored her defensive signals and drew patterns on her collar bone. Inching in further, he crashed his nose onto hers’ and planted a dry but long kiss on her lips.

He wasn’t kissing her, he was out the living lights out of her soul. Yoona took one last look at her surroundings and as predicted she out falling limp into the hands of her predator.

Soohyuk didn’t wait for a second and threw her over his broad shoulders. Taking out his phone he dialed his partner in crime.

“We’ve got her peeps, if there’s no issue lets’ just disappear. I had enough of this stupid games”

 “Great job mate”- was all he answered back as he hung the phone down. Swirling his chair to look out of the window from his office table. The evening lights of Seoul dancing beneath him.

His eyes glinting in green – in pure happiness. After months of suppressing, they got her, they got her in their grasp- he could finally kill the weak human inside of him; that was of no use anymore.

 

***

I was waiting for this very moment since the second she entered the gates of my dream and then the doors of my company. Everything was going as per the plan, it’s going according to the story he had written years ago.

Maybe she shouldn’t have trust me, she shouldn’t have. I gave her a chance to run for her life but she decided to stay and shake that pretty little in front of me- now look where it landed her into?

 

 

Hi guys, i hope you guys havent forgotten about this story and me :'( sorry for not updating for a looong while now. But trust me the story will only get darker, i've also added a few more hot guys into it. You can find there character description at the Foreword. Don't forget to leave a comment down below, what do you think will the next chapter be about ?? 

 

">http://