Excuse Me Miss

Misconceptions of You and Me

NO ONE's POV

In the first time of history, the red vented alarm clock was set to wake the sleepy head up at 5am. The poor digital alarm clock feared for its life as 5 am finally came and it was time to wake its zombie-head master. He was very much scarier than the zombies in world war Z, early in the morning. In fear the alarm went out with its loud siren sound that was once set in it, getting itself ready to be thrown onto the hard wall. A large hand hovered over it for a transitory second and when you thought it was going to throw the clock onto the wall, the owner of that muscular hand picked it up almost immediately.

Minho wasn't able to sleep a wink last night as he was thinking of what the morning was in store for him. Opening his eyes right on the dot, Minho jumped of his bed before pressing the button of his nagging alarm and rushing off to the shower. Not needing to take out anything from his bare upper body, he immediately pulled down his pants in a fluid motion and jumped into the shower not wasting a single second. Pouring out a whole load of his favorite Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Body Wash from the glass bottle he rubbed it on his body enjoying the feel of it together with the warm water that was flowing out of his shower head. The smell of the body wash would pull any girl to him.

 It contained a scent which would satisfy anyone’s most intense desires and set them free, it was a y, provocative and masculine scent, made from the top notes of ginger pepper cocktail, chilled sudachi, and raindrop accords, which would give a modern sensuality and intriguing freshness that any girl wouldn't want to refuse. Such proclaimed scent mixed with a gorgeous man, who could refuse it ? Can you ?

Satisfied with his 10 minutes long shower, Minho reached for his crispy dry white towel and wrapped it around his lower body leaving his chest and hair still wet. Grabbing for another towel he started rumbling his ily wet thick hair, it has grown so much from dreaming about so many dirty things of his dream girl. (a/n : Korean people believes that hair grows faster if you are )

Walking into his walk in wardrobe he started going through his stylish articles one by one, there were a few steps to be taken to impress a girl and dressing well was at the higher half of that stairs to the girl's heart or even just her eyes. Wearing on a well-ironed white dress-shirt, Minho buttoned it up to the collar, folded the sleeves up to his biceps. He was determined to impress his dream girl no matter what it takes today. Dragging open his tie drawer he drawled his hands above the neatly wrapped ties in them before deciding to go with dark blood red tie. After a half an hour of considering Minho finally decided on going for a pair of Navy blue suit and pant set. Blue is the color of stability and trust, this was going to be his way of telling her that she could trust him and that he was never going to let go of her ever. 

After an hour or so in his wardrobe and another half an hour of styling his expensively velvet hair, Minho looked into the mirror satisfied with his dressing for the day. He had taken extra care in macho-ing up himself more than any other day. His navy blue pants sat at around 1 inch below the top of his hipbones, not exposing his incredible boxers. The suit fitted perfectly as it was tight at the top of his shoulders and his black hair was almost perfect for the amount of hair gel he had invested in them today. He wore on his AP Royal Oak Grande Complication watch on his left hand smiling at it while doing so; it was his 21st birthday present from his grandmother. She had specially told him that this watch was a keynote to a girl's heart; it cost more than a Ferrari if you would believe it.  

Minho looked into the watch and realized that it was already 7.48am, he had awaken at five to get ready. Not bothering to eat he rushed down to the car park and unlocked the "secret passage" of his precious car's door.

" You can do it Minho ! Come on look at yourself, which straight girl without steroids on wouldn't fall for you ? ", building up his too up-tight vainness he started his car and made his way to the office building and walking his way to his office room.

The staffs at the lobby especially the ladies were over blown by their young boss's handsomeness. Why was he looking too handsome today ? A few of the lobby receptionists went to the extent of even squealing in high pitched squirrel tones, a few others were too busy looking at Minho that they had apparently forgotten that there was a glass window ahead of them and went straight into them. One of them in particular accidently dropped her cup of coffee as Minho was walking just a few feet’s away from her, it wasn't her fault her hands just gave way losing its energy in the pleasant shock as she saw her boss that almost every single status lady in the company was trying to seduce. If they could just get his love that would mean Jackpot, no maybe even Kingpot !

" Aish ! Go get someone to clean this up now ! I don't want my office to look like a fish market ! ", he hollered at the lady who was still dazed with Minho's face. Was that the cause of this, his outfit, his hairstyle, his scent or was it just the fact that he was Choi Minho ?

" ye...yes sir ~ ", she bowed slowly trying to look coy in front of her boss.

Brushing of the invisible dust of his suit Minho continued to walk to the lift, almost telling her that he didn’t have time for peasants :P

 There was a group of office staffs waiting for the lift to get to their appropriate levels but when they saw the handsome guy waiting for the lift at the other side, almost every female species in the group that was waiting for the lift ran with their heels to his side leaving all the other guys behind.

Minho looked around him and smirked, it didn't even take a few seconds for girls to already flog around him. This was his confident boost, why wouldn't a man who attracted so may females to his side within a few minutes not be able to get one angel to his lap ? The lift finally came and all the girls started to squeeze into it just to get close to the handsome lad.

MINHO's POV

I was actually enjoying the fact that these girls were so openly throwing themselves on me. Not that i wanted any of them, i was just getting more and more confident that my dream girl was initially going to belong to me. I pressed the button to my floor trying my best to not accidently touch any of the girls, my clothes would be ruined ! The door of the elevator started closing when i saw her ! My dreamiest dream girl running towards the lift, trying to press the button of the lift for it open but it was already more than half close.

Her face was clearly showing her panic state but soon her figure fleeted to the other side, most probably the other lift. The lift that all the ladies had abandoned, the lift that was filled with 99% of  male. HOLY  !! No !!! this wasn't supposed to be like this ! I tried to open the door with by force but it closed like an alligator’s mouth. 

" Stop touching me ! ", i wasn't in the mood of enjoying my popularity anymore, she was in a lift of a whole herd of men ! aish ! and from what she was wearing i am sure their eyes would be actually roaming down her body already. Don't even ask me what she was wearing ! Does she even realize how she looked in that dress ? Totally gorgeous, cute and too flawless. No men would be able to tear their eyes away from such a sculpture.

NO ONE's POV

Minho pushed his way out of the elevator and saw the other lift still stuck at the 6th storey. Grunting he made his way to the reception looking pissed off.

" Wait for the girl near the lift and bring her to my office immediately ! ", not waiting for a reply he walked off into his office and plopped onto his BOSS sit and sat down literally LIKE A BOSS. Just then he heard a knocking sound on his door, for the last time in the millionth time he checked his hair and his outfit. " Come in "

MINHO's POV

I was expecting for my dream girl to enter the room but the receptionist got in first, killing all of my hopes and anxiety within a second. I was expecting for a dramatic encounter with my dream girl but now that's ruined.

" What ! where is she ?! " snapping at the elder lady, i was nowhere near to patience any longer.

" She's waiting outside, shall i send her in sir ? " what kind of question is this ? of course she should send her in ! Why is she making an angel wait outside all this while ?

" Hurry and send her in and you get out ! and ... never enter this room till i call for you." That dumb woman just nodded and was about to walk out of the room but before she went out she had to say something.

"You're looking really handsome today Minho-shi. Just give me a call if she tries doing something hanky panky to you” she winked at me, giving me a creepy feeling. Who does she even think she was ? If anything was actually going to happen then it was going to happen because I was trying to do something funny to the girl, it will never be the other way round even though I’m secretly hoping for that to happen. The door closed shut again and once again there was knock on the door but this time it was a soft one.

“ may I come in ? ” I heard the most beautiful voice from behind the door as i started to panic, this time it really her. She was really here.

“ Yes come in ” I’m swearing my voice broke a little half way.

There she came in wearing a beautiful   short dress. It wasn’t that appropriate for office work, it was too sweet looking and kind of y but I wasn’t complaining though, it was completely appropriate for me ~ that short dress was beautiful just like her. She was wearing a white dress that fluctuated till her mid-thigh, and the short laced sleeves made the dress look like a sleeveless in whole. Niagara like hazel brown hair fell till her ant waist.

She must have billed that I was staring at her as her eyes were wide open and her gorgeous slight makeup notified face churned into a frown making me frown together with it.

 “ You !!!!” she yelled while pointing a reproving finger at me, her soon to be boss/boyfriend/husband/enemy ? ( you can fill in the blanks :P )

“ Yes me, Please take your sit miss ”, I was very amused and in love with the lady who clearly seemed to be not amused by my presence. Her very presence in the room made me feel as though I was in heaven already, she must be an angel  “ Take a sit ~” signaling her to take a sit right in the chair in front of me but secretly praying that she would take it in a wrong way and sit on my lap instead of the chair.

I swear I saw her murmuring something under her breathe as she took a sit in front of me, she was looking kind of like a pissed off child as she did so. But how could she get her eyes and brains to reject me, I had invested about 2hours on myself today; just for her and she isn’t even bothered. Aish !

NO ONE’s POV

“Your file please~” reaching his hands out he got the black file that she passed him with un-certainty in her heart.

“What are you doing here ?!”-she spoke clearly forgetting what sit he was resting his royal on.

“What do you mean, what I’m doing here ? Excuse me miss but, I’m the one who called you for an interview despite the fact that you were late yesterday.” He was getting a little annoyed with her hard to get attitude, any girl in her place would have already submitted to him.

“You’re Mr. Choi?!?! i..i..th-”she had always thought that the heir and boss of the Choi industries was an old man in his 60s.

“What? Were you expecting a 60 year old man to be sitting here ?” upon seeing the girl freeze a little, straightening herself; he relaxed and casually started to twirl in his chair; scanning through her profile or at least acting well enough for her to believe. He was still going to give her the job in the end :P

Minho’s eyes were only on the girl who was biting her lips in nervousness, looking at everywhere else except him. The way she bit her lips reminded him of the way she did the exact same thing in his dreams. Realizing that his body temperature was rising in the air conditioned room he looked away clearing his throat.

“Im Yoona, age 21” the way her name rolled out of his mouth made him remorse. He never wanted to say another name with his mouth, the name Yoona was the sweetest thing he had ever opened his mouth and word out, it was sweet enough for him to taste it.

In order to get Yoona’s attention, Minho decided to play the bad boy role. Maybe she liked bad boys? Most girl’s like bad boys right, as the song goes “Nice guys finish last ~”. That was the truth wasn’t it

 “Let’s see….No experience in this work field, No respect for the boss, No appreciation for a help offered, No sense of office dressing!” he was actually a little pissed off with her, he knew that she naturally looked like a doll and there wasn’t even a need for her to doll herself up but the jealous boy in him just couldn’t stay still.

Yoona was looking way too pretty for his liking, at this rate all the guys in the office would be chasing after her stressing him more then he already was. Looking up from the file to Yoona’s dumbfounded unhappy face he threw the file onto the desk in front of him creating a slamming sound making the poor girl jump back a little.

“So Im Yoona-shi, explain why I should give you this job?” raising his eye browns high he started playing the trumpet on the table, creating sound in the silent room.

He never really wanted to do this, and he knew that. He loved her a lot but if this was the way he was going to attract her attention then he shall do it. Readying himself to retaliate to whatever she was about to say Minho opened his mouth but there was a knock on the door.

“Come in” that was just his mouth but inwardly he was cursing the person who had chosen to destroy the private time with his dream girl.

Opening the door, a lady barged in. Scanning the lady clearly judging her Minho frowned, turning his head to Yoona to see the same expression from her side. She had her bob hair curled a little, wearing a professional outfit something definitely something that fitted the office atmosphere.

“Who are you?!”- I know it sounds childish but yes well he really sounded like a whining child.

“I’m your new secretary sir? Today’s my first day on duty” she beamed as she saw her handsome boss looking extra fetching.

Thinking back a little, “right ! there WAS an interview yesterday” confusion sunk back in as guilt started filling up. He looked at Yoona who had confusion clearly written on her face, droplets of perspiration started forming on his forehead despite being in a cold room. He felt as though he was cheating on her, his lover.

MINHO’s POV

Not knowing what to do I just sat on my Boss sit feeling really small between the two ladies whose weapons were probably their 5 inch heels; One hit and I would be done for it. Just then I heard the familiar scoff. Oops I pissed her off her again, great going Choi Minho.

Scoffing- “Is this some kind of joke ?! You made me come all the way from Incheon just to inform me that I had no experience in this work field, no respect for the boss, no appreciation for a help offered and No sense of office dressing!”

“ i..i…no..i” someone call the ambulance now, I was going to collapse from a sudden heart attack. The glare she shot me was something that brought chills down my spine-not the good way.

“This is it, I’m leaving !” turning around she charged to the door.

This wasn’t it. This wasn’t what was supposed to happen, no. Assuming that she liked bad boys was the worst idea I ever came up in my 22 years of bachelor life.

“You’re fired !” looking at the other girl, I sprung from my sit and thank goodness to my long legs i was able to block her way. Sparling over the door, I threw away all my pride and blocked the door not allowing her to get out of the room.

“You’re hired !” that words only made her eyes widen a little, and so did the other lady’s. Maybe she was too shocked with the situation but I’m sure she’ll get over it soon.

“What !”

NO ONE’s POV

Grabbing the lady by her arm he opened the door and pushed her out of the room mouthing a sorry in the process. He felt bad but hey, life had to go on right ?

“Security ! her out carefully”, shooting a minimal command, he shut back the door right in front of the lady’s face.

“You’re my new secretary, you’ll be starting your job now !” catching his breathe a little he was waiting for a response but nothing came. She seemed to be fallen into stupor, drawing a smile across Minho’s face.”

“First task ! Follow me to get some breakfast, I’m starving”

“huh~?”

“Come on Yoona-sh… Yoona !” wanting to call her with all the passion in his  heart he naturally threw away the respectful tone beneath her name. He had already come up with many pet names to call her the 2nd second; after he got to know her name. Yoong, yoongie, baby, honey, Mrs. Choi, Mrs.Minho. They were just the tip of the iceberg ~

Pulling the girl like a pet he turned to the corner of the corridor and anything but pushed the lady into the lift. He felt as though they had known each other for years.

Getting into the lift, Yoona pulled her hands away from the strong guy’s grip. She was having second thoughts of taking up the job in the very company he was the boss. The doors of the lift closed as silence inundated the confined space as Minho’s hands naturally crawled to Yoona’s hands, finding the place where it was the most comfortable.  

Surprisingly, the lady didn’t move despite having her hand inside Minho’s. As response she smiled at him. That mysterious smile she always sent him fluttering his accelerated heart more than what was considered the healthy range. Not knowing the cause of his sudden raise of body heat, sweating palms and nervousness he opened his mouth to express his notation of sweet surprise but only pleads of air came out.

The man who seduced many ladies with just a smile couldn’t even finish a sentence properly beneath the girl he loved. He was possessed, possessed by her and her inner fire.  Holding his stare at Yoona’s beautiful feet in a daze he bit back his embarrassment when he felt hot air at the side of his right ear.

With her sweet lips, she tip-toed in her 5-inch high heel whispering a spell ever so softly pulling the poor man into her trap. “ I’ve waited for today from the beginning , hold my hand tight and never let go ~”

“ I will never le-” DING ~

The door of the lifts opened dragging Minho out of his day-dream. Opening his eyes, Minho heart started hurting to find out that his hand was still with him, he hadn’t exchanged them with hers. A whole herd of people entered the lift filing it up destroying the private quiet atmosphere between the two.

The pack that filled the lift got Yoona to stand closer to Minho, her head that was stopped right at the tip of his nose got him flooding with hormone changes.

That was the first step that caused it ~ Store this sentence in your head.

Going more than crazy, his entire head started imagining and filling up with her brilliant smile that blinds his big eyes.  She was angel sent just for him an angel that he didn’t even dare to look at straight in the eyes. He was slowly losing a sense of who he was, every second she was beside him; he slowly lost his identity one by one.

Looking back at Minho who had his eyes wide open, taking deep breathes in; Yoona couldn’t help but to smile a little. She smiled and she only she knew why, a heart-wrenching smile that hurts his heart more than it already did.

Did she not know his aching heart ? Why did she keep smiling, shaking up the disoriented human. One look at her pink tinted cheeks, intoxicated him like venom. But why ? Her loose hair that brushed against his nose permitted her aroma of Vanilla ice cream.

That was the last call as he pushed himself more to the wall of the lift knowing that something was terribly wrong with him. His consciousness knew it, his head knew it but what about his dying heart ? Looking at the girl in front of him, their eyes locked gaze for a second.

( Minho’s thoughts ) Our eyes met with each other sending shocks electricity through my body. Her eyes that was as  clear as marbles reflected my reflection in them for a brief second and I knew it that instance.

They’re In love

I’m in Love ~

The doors of the lift opened again, revealing the first floor, Clearing away all of the clear  figures that he had built up in his head for years, leaving the remaining residue of the Haze that had yet to die out since last night’s dream.

Hello, sorry for keeping anyone of you waiting. I hope you guys were able to absorb this chapter ~ 

Here's a little spoiler : If you analyze Minho's character a little more deeply, you would be able to see that something is going on behind that gorgeous and cute face of his. What if one of them is not the good side of the story ?  

That was the first step that caused it ...