Beautiful

Misconceptions of You and Me

NO ONE’s POV

Two weeks had just blown away like a candle since that incident took place. Minho and his uncanny behavior towards Yoona took the other staffs to a state over jealousy. Their Boss wasn’t someone who smiled every 5 seconds; he wasn’t a man that makes his way to work right on time.

Something about him somehow changed towards a certain someone and he wasn’t even trying to hide it. Yoona on the other hand got closer to her jerk like spoilt-brat boss; since he had her strings around his fingers. Everything had to happen according to what he wanted and if it didn’t he would find a way to make it happen.  However half of the things he made her do by whining or bribing the other staffs was only to get Yoona to stay beside him for a little while longer.

Once he took an un-important project up; that was covered with dust just to use it as an excuse to make her stay with him in disguise of over-time. In other instances Minho would force her into having lunch with him using the fact that she couldn’t any jealous girls in the office to be her friend and that she would look like a weird loner if she ate alone.

She couldn’t get a single peer in the office; the ladies were too jealous of her and the special treatment she was getting while the guys… well SOMEONE wouldn’t even allow her to get closer to them.    

The closer the pulchritudinous lady and the suave guy got together; the more they started quarrelling the ruder she became and the more bossy he turned out to be. But at the end of the day Minho would push his ego aside to only beg her for forgiveness that she would always accept with a You’re-the-boss-there’s-no-need-for-you-to-be-sorry-about-anything; line. Girls and a big ego always go together it comes with the package delivered by the crane :P

MINHO’s POV

Pressing the button of the loud speaker of the white phone; I heard the sweet voice from the other side that nothing but snapped at me. That only brought a smile upon my face; no matter what, she still sounded like a pissed off baby to me.

“ What do you want now !” – he had just called her over 10 minutes ago; was he going to keep calling her back to his office over and over again ?

“Go get me some Coffee; I’m thirsty” – she had to know that I’m the boss here even though she was clearly the boss of my heart and soul. She should know that too right?

I’ve always thought that she was smart; well she looked like a smart person but as I started to get to know her , it was clear that she wasn’t even a tint bright. How could she not realise that I’m head over heels for her ? Doesn’t girls naturally have this instinct; they could easily figure out what the guy is thinking with just one brush of the skin, but this girl…. She’s just stupid.

Did she ever think that the only heir of the Choi Industries would fall on his knees asking for forgiveness to just anyone ?! aish ~

YOONA’s POV

“Now?”- He just gave me a whole load of files to sort out and now he’s asking me to get Coffee for him; his got to be kidding!

“Yes. Now!” – Stopping his conversation with a short note; he slammed the phone down, hurting Yoona’s ear with the sudden beep.

No he didn’t !! Aish ! How dare he, I’m not his maid or something he just can’t boss me around like this. That’s it I’m quitting ! I’m going to get him some coffee and throw it all on his face before telling him my quits.

NO ONE’s POV

Reading through the documents that was filed neatly by Yoona; Minho signed his expensive and very influential signature onto the paper smiling. He loved Yoona’s clean work; she was the best secretary he ever had. Not only being his love light till death; she was also a diligent staff, who would be appreciated by any CEO.

Outside at the corridor Yoona who was holding the coffee mug with both of her hands; making sure that nothing spilled to the floor. She wanted to pour every single precious drop of the coffee on her boss’s handsome face; curious to see if he would still stay looking handsome with coffee drenching him.

When Yoona got Minho’s door she had to open the handle with one hand. The mug was filled straight to the top, so it teetered and tottered over the edges. But soon taking Yoona by surprise the door abruptly opened, to a sleepy Minho- how did he even know she was outside? Creepy-eh ?

Snatching the coffee out of Yoona’s hands; before she could even blink, he slammed the door back close.

“Really!?!” She shouted making a fit outside her boss’s office door.

Banging onto the door with her fists she kicked it a few times before huffing loudly;

“Minho-shi let me in I got you the freaking coffee. I have something to tell you!” –this wasn’t supposed to be happening; she was supposed to give him a really long heated speech of how unfair he was is.

The door opened again to reveal an un-happy looking man with a frown on his face.

“I won’t let you in until you call me Oppa or at least Minho! Come on Yoona, how long have we already known each other? ”

Rolling her eyes at him impatiently; Yoona pushed herself inside the room, forcing the tall lamppost out of her way. The shades of the room were brought down dimming the whole room, making it slightly dark.

Turning back to Minho; Yoona stared at him with her hands on her hips. She wanted an apology from him for what he just had done to her. Slamming the phone down and now slamming the door on her face!

“What?” he asked, sipping at his coffee while managing to lift a curious dark eyebrow.

“Stop making that face! You look more like a frog”

Raising up his eye brow on absolute purpose, while blowing on his coffee.

“Why, I have no idea what you’re talking about. What face? and what Frog?!”

Yoona let out a tiny roar that sounded like a puppy whining In Minho’s ears; she stomped her feet with her 5-inch heels on them.

“My dearest sidekick, this coffee ”- Minho made a sour face and pursed his lips in funny way.

Yoona grabbed the coffee out of his hands . “Then don’t drink it.”

He grabbed it back in the slightest motion. “I never said I wasn’t.”

“You implied it!”

Trying to grab the mug from his hand, Taking the mug to her hand she was about to pull it to her side once again but, Minho kept a grip on it. They fought back and forth, until they held it in the between.

“It’s mine!”, he growled; that growl was something Yoona was growing accustomed to.

“I made it!”

“And I want it!”

“You just want it because I want it !!!!” – At this point Yoona was already screaming at the top of her lungs; scaring Minho a little. Did he cross the line way too much this time?

Letting go of the mug slowly, he raised his hands up in surrender. “Ok Yoong, you can have the-”

At that very second the knock on the door, stole both of their attention.

“Come in”

The red-head receptionist opened the door with a giant, fake smile on her face. The sight in front of her was relatively un-pleasant for her. Her handsome boss that she was dying to place her hands on was playing(?) with another lady in his very office ?

“Hey boss, I got you a latte.”

Minho eyed the latte with so much hunger; too much to the state that even Yoona could see through his desire.

“Is it vanilla?” –he whispered in awe, he had started to love vanilla because of a certain person and her scent.

 Slowly reaching out for the latte; he was about to get it in his hands but Yoona snatched it from the receptionist before he made it. This only made the receptionist give Yoona a wide look that read: ‘What the hell?’

“No I’m sorry but I think it’s chocolate” ,she replied after giving the nastiest look to Yoona, making Minho to instinctively frown and block his lover out of that nasty glare.

Flashing the receptionist with a flirty smile, he looked at the cup in Yoona’s hands.

“That’s alright Vanilla is usually my favourite since it brings out a certain feeling out of me” – that statement was clearly for Yoona; her vanilla flavoured hair always brought him a certain feeling he couldn’t express by words.

“But that’s alright I’ll drink anything with the word ‘latte’ in it.”- Looking back at Yoona , his chocolate brown eyes narrowed playfully as a smirk grew on his lips. He was going to use this as an excuse to play with her as much as possible.

“So you can now get out; don’t enter this room until I call for you” –chasing the lady out Minho eyes were only on Yoona and the cup she was holding.

Chocolate latte was Yoona’s favourite, and they both knew it. If she could trade her house for a large chocolate latte with whipped cream, She would do it in an instant.

“Minho-shi” she said slowly, as his eyes glued to her drink; if you had known Choi Minho you would have known how competitive this guy was. “Don’t you dare-“

Laughing Minho dove towards the cup, latching onto it with his teeth like a crazy vampire. Yoona held the cup to his mouth as he gulped the contents down. When Yoona realized that she was technically bottle-feeding him, she pulled away.

“ Yah! What the hell was --?”

The tall man took no time to speak and just grabbed it out of Yoona’s hands as he placed his left palm on the shorter figure’s forehead, stopping her from coming closer.

“AISH! You lamppost; Give that to me !”

“You want this?” he beckoned Yoona childishly only to get her to jump in her heels. Minho kept moving the cup from her reach as she kept jumping.

“Too slow” he stuck out his tongue at her making her more fired up and making her jump more. “Way too slow”- he was doing all this in purpose as he was openly admiring he body as she jumped in her heels; her body unknowingly brushed against him as her only aim was the cup right above of her. She didn’t even realise what the young hot-blooded man in front was doing.

The certain way a certain part of her body bounced made the man in him rejoice in happiness as his pants got tighter and tighter. When Yoona realised that jumping wasn’t going to help; she resented onto climbing up his long muscular body.

Minho was happily taking her on as; her legs wrapped around his waist and wrapped one of her arm around his neck and another hand reaching up for the cup. If he was going to use his height as an advantage then she was going to use the very same height to take him on. Her stretching her hand up made the very certain part of her body stop right in front of her boss’s face.

Minho didn’t complain for the slightest as he just kept his grip on her and the cup. Yoona’s hand finally grabbing the cup, She held onto his neck in a tight grip. Minho let out an airy chuckle as his back touched the wall and they ended up fighting over the cup again.

This time their faces were practically touching. At one point their touched noses indulged in an Eskimo Kiss, their high noses legit ally moved against each other.

“Wow,” he commented, making a great emphasis of words on his lips; hoping that they would touch in the process. “We umm”

Yoona let out a nervous giggle when they both stopped to look at their predicament. His left hand was holding her up closer to him by her lower back; her arms were around his neck so she wouldn’t fall, But at one point she must have put her hand inside the back of his orange dress shirt at where it was untagged from the fight they were having. The skin under her hand was blazing hot as she took it out almost immediately.

“This is…really awkward isn’t it,” –her voice was soft as she took in how handsome Minho looked from close up. “Really, Really, Really un-professional and awkward.”

Minho grinned from ear to ear; he started this game only to have a little fun but in god’s grace he just got a whole feast.

“I don’t see it, Yoona-shi. I find this completely normal.”- he pressed himself more against the girl in his arms.

The words and action Minho supported only caused Yoona to drop the cup that was still half filled with latte to the ground. Minho’s mouth went ‘O’ as well as Yoona’s they stared at the mess. The contents of the delicious drink seeped into the carpet below.

Pouting Yoona and letting out a cry cuter than a puppy – “I didn’t even get a sip!”

“You dropped it”, well he couldn’t get pissed off with this girl especially when her un-natural cold temperate body was pressed against his.

“That’s a really expensive carpet my little puppy. Probably worth more than the first floor of this building”

Yoona wasn’t even in taking Minho’s small chiding/cooing session to her as her focus was on her boss’s lips as he spoke. Smelling the chocolate that was still evident at the side of his lip.

I wonder what they would taste like …

“Are you even listening to me Yoong?”- His mouth twitched with a spark of amusement as he blew a little at Yoona’s nose catching her thoughts right in the point. The smell of chocolate latte entered Yoona’s breathing system as she innocently her lips.

That’s it! I’m not going to wake up to the noisy alarm clock this time.

Without waiting for a second the young lad horded his lips onto the lass’s lips finally giving her the taste of the chocolate she was dying for.

MINHO’s POV

Looking into her slightly watery twinkly eyes I can’t help but to love her more for the cuteness she possessed; was she now crying for a 5 dollar chocolate latte? Sadness fogged through her eyes as they changed their direction towards my lips; specifically at the chocolate at the side of it.

This was not good; Not good at all! What was she doing to me? At this rate; she is going to fall into my trap faster then she is supposed to and that would mean that I was going to make her life weirder then it already is.

Pushing back any thoughts I moved a little forward; it wasn’t hard to reach her lips since they were just a centimetre away from mine.

This moment when our lips touch ~ was the most and very first beautiful moment in my entire life. I am sure I was breathing to encounter this second of my life.

I could feel her fighting back but; I wasn’t someone who was going to let go of her anytime soon. Not now; not ever. She was born to belong to me and get her life screwed up by me :P

NO ONE’s POV

Breaking the kiss with slightly smudged lipstick, Yoona looked at Minho with her eyes wide open.

“This is wrong !”

“I don’t see anything wrong about this; this is how I would play with my puppy ~”

That statement only made Yoona blush madly before climbing off Minho.  Brushing down her messy blouse and her hair before turning back to the tall man who was acting as if nothing had happened.

Getting herself ready to give him the ever waited ‘Im-quitting-you-son-of-a-b*tch’ speech she took a deep breathe.

“I’m Quitting you stupid lamppost! I’m Quitting since you don’t seem to ap-“ – she stopped herself as she saw her boss ignoring her and throwing himself on the couch. 

Minho whipped up a blanket from who knows where before putting the black blanket on top of him; laying lazily on the red couch.

“Are you Serious?  That’s your response to me ?!”

“Déjà vu, you’ve said that ten thousand times since the day you started” - Mumbling he turned his body to the side of the couch.

“You need to get up. Who’s going to run the company if you’re sleeping like a log !”

“ Good luck getting me off this couch. I’m tired from all the fighting, Stupid woman now; can’t even give me a damn break” – more mumbling came out from Minho as he flipped to his other side; getting himself comfy.

“ All of us wants to sleep! I’m tired of this work, I’m tired of life, I’m tired of you!”

Putting his thick arm at his side Minho nudged Yoona’s knee with his finger.

“Then sleep with me if you’re really that tired. I’m sure I’m a bed warmer” – the way he said it implied that he wanted more than just snuggle.

Rolling her eyes again Yoona smacked Minho’s thigh getting a wince from his side.

“I’m out of here.”

Out of a blue a hand grabbed onto Yoona’s leg pulling her backwards. She fell onto the couch, sandwiched against Minho’s sturdy chest. “Sleep my lovely ice princess.”

“No” Whining Yoona started to struggle in Minho’s embrace; trying to get out of the trap but nothing was happening. “What if the receptionist comes in?!”

Snorting loudly; Minho shifted in the couch – “Do I look like I care Im Yoongie-shi”

“I’ve told you multitudinous times already! Stop calling me that and will you please stop smelling my hair!”

There was a long uncomfortable pause as Minho stayed rigid in his position.

 “Was not! ”

Trying to control her laughter, Yoona continued to struggle to get up but soon she gave up as she was getting somewhat comfortable on top of Minho.

 Despite the fact that her eyes were drooping; Yoona didn’t want to close her eyes. She didn’t want to get the nightmare again; the very same nightmare she got every single night since the incident from that day.

You’re already mine, so running would only bring you back to me ~- that odd yet familiar voice that always entered the side of ear; that voice always gave her an admonishing feel, something she didn’t like.

Evading to close; that pair of beautiful doe eyes started roaming around the fine man right below it. Just then something at the right side of Minho’s shoulder blade started glowing a little. Curiosity, the devil started to lure Yoona in as she found herself trying to move the article of cloth to take a better look at what seemed to be like a tattoo(?).

Just when Yoona was about to reveal what was under that orange dress shirt a large hand stopped her before she could even get a glimpse of that something that suddenly seemed to become dull, within a short second . It was almost as if he didn’t want Yoona to see it.

“Stop checking me out and sleep. Close your eyes and sleep, I won’t let anything happen to you; just give me all your scars and go to sleep”

Everything is going to be alright when you’re in my arms, since your very existence is beautiful.

“You have a tattoo?”

“Yes and I glow in the freaking dark. Now let me sleep before I put a tape over your mouth”

A few moments of silence floated by and finally both their breathing grew deeper. Minho kept his arms intake around Yoona’s waist, his nose once again in Yoona’s flowing brown hair. Yoona’s head was on her controller’s chest. For the next three and half hours the both of them stayed at the same position.

Few hours later ~

YOONA’s POV

Waking up to an alarm clock was one thing and having to wake up because of a heavy weight pressing above you was a totally different thing.

‘Ooof!” –gasping I realized that my tall, long and definitely heavy boss laying on top of me.

My arms were stuck to the sides and so were my legs under Minho and his baby faced decorated head was on my upper chest right below my neck. This is awkward -_-II.

“Minho-shi, get off me!”-someone, anyone … help me get this bulldozer of me!

I managed a deep breathe from his crushing weight “MINHO!!!”

“Mmm…” he groaned not even attempting to wake up.  “I love you too”

My jaw dropped.                            

“You dump lamppost”

I heard a tiny grunting sound before he lifted his head up a little before burying it back into my upper chest; getting himself comfortable. This kid! Aish!! .

 His pink lips were slightly open, his face very calm like a baby. My face softened together with my heart; I always had a soft spot for cute innocent guys. Now he looked adorable; not the jerk he always was.

Not wanting to wake him up too rudely – “Minho darling, I’ll give a cookie if you wake up so wakey wakey”

His brows acutely formed into a frown. A frown that read that he was not going to buy what just happened; before relaxing turning it back to his sleeping face.

Hey at least I tried. It was worth the try

I put my head back on the couch in defeat. Now; not only was I working for a well-paid paycheck…. I agree, he does pay me well enough; but now I was sleeping with my boss literally. Looking down at his beautiful black sleek hair; I can’t help but to wonder what he was dreaming about.

Was he dreaming something erted for the ert he really is that was a great guess, was he dreaming about soccer? Was he dreaming about walking around the office with just his underwear?

“You’re the ert here” – Minho mumbled in his mouth now by my neck.

Wait, did he just answer my question? Did I just speak out loud? Could he read my mind?

“Minho-shi~” I sung, whispering in his ear. “Mic test one two, Can you hear me”

“Yoong~”, he sang back

“You idiot.. you’re not even sleeping”

He didn’t answer

But a few seconds later.

NO ONE’s POV

Yoona ~

Yoona looked around to find where the voice was coming from and took in the bizarre scene around her. The windows in the office were all gone, leaving the 15th floor vulnerable to the city beneath it.

When she stopped staring at the scene she realized Minho was missing.

“Minho-shi where are you?”

Just that moment she felt someone pulling her by her hand. The guy looked like Minho, he was wearing a orange dress shirt folded up to his biceps and he was as tall as Minho but he was facing the other way.

“Minho-shi~ … MINHO-SHI !!” – he was pulling Yoona together with him towards somewhere the window was once there. “What are you doing?! This is not funny, stop scaring me”

The man turned back but with a nasty smirk on his face as his green eyes pierced through hers that were fogged with nothing but fear.

“Hello cupcake ~”

“Let go of me! HELP!!!”

The man didn’t let go of her and in one swift motion he pushed Yoona out to the opening of the 15 floored building.

The fluid motion of her falling became blurry with tears as she closed her eyes readying herself for an impact and soon death-that she didn’t what was for.

The last thing before she saw before she closed her eyes probably forever was the green eyes of her boss. They looked evil and familiar as they kept telling her to go into them.

“Wake up! WAKE UP! YOONA!” – she felt warm hands around her body; something wet flowing down her forehead to her neck.

Opening her eyes Yoona saw her boss  with a clearly worried face. Looking around herself she saw that everything was intact. She was alive; on the couch with the “person” who had pushed her down from the 15th floor.

“Stop crying; you just had a bad dream~” –cooing he wiped off the tears on the beautiful lady’s face.

Flinching a little Yoona looked at Minho; he looked different from how he was just a few moments ago. His eyes were the chocolate brown once again; looking up at the wall clock that read 6.30pm Yoona brushed her hair in distress before looking giving a nervous glance to her boss.

Cold sweat kept overcoming her as she opened her quivering mouth “It’s 6.30 already, I should be going”

Without waiting for an answer, Yoona immediately got up from the couch. There was something wrong happening here and she had to get out of this place. Away from Choi Minho to be exact; she needed to calm down and with him beside she wouldn’t be able to do so.

Minho looked at the figure standing up; clearly trying to run away from him. Pools of sadness started forming in his heart; the last thing he would ever want to happen was to make Yoona scared of him. Closing his eyes feeling hurt he scratched his head a little before opening them to reveal dark green ones.

Catching one of Yoona’s hand when she was retreating – “It’s not like that; I won’t hurt you”

Stunted Yoona turned to look at her boss only to see his eyes immediately change color from green to brown; freaking Yoona in the process.

“Did your eyes just turned green ?!”

“What are you talking about? Green eyes! What am I an alien? Are you drunk or something?”

“No but I-”

“Come on Yoona; I’ll bring you home” – without waiting for Yoona’s response; he had already started to pull her out of the office.

“But-”

“Just shut up and follow me!”

I told you that I would make your world more chaotic then it ever was. I’ll make your head spin and spin and spin and spin. My Beautiful lady ~

Did you think that I would ever stop? The game has just begun

You are mine and only mine so running will only bring you back to me ~ 

 

Hello guys, i hoped you liked this complicated(?) chapter. What just happened here? any idea? 

">http://