Dynamite

Misconceptions of You and Me

NO ONE's POV

Not wanting to fulfill her first task of her first ever job; Yoona got herself get dragged by the handsome lad which she was learning to hate. Walking into a solely coffee brewing shop; Minho led Yoona ignoring all the stares from the waitresses and female customers. His very presence could make a girl diminish; one look and anyone could say that he was different; at least different from any other man that had ever walked into this specific coffee shop.  

Siting opposite the; nothing but gorgeous girl, Minho relaxed himself with the help of the vintage themed coffee shop. Leaning back on the luxuries brown leathered urban couch Minho started observing the beautiful thing in front of him; who still refused to look at him. Wandering her eyes around the rich-looking coffee shop which sold affluent coffee; Yoona refused to look at her boss in the eyes -he just triggered the siren in her that kept telling her to run away. 

Tilting his head to the side a little Minho raised his left brow trying to study the interesting being and attract her attention at the same time. 

" Just because I'm your boss; that doesn't mean you cannot talk to me " - she just gave him a questioning stare that looked more like a glare in his eyes without opening even for the slightest. 

Wanting to melt the stinging coldness of ice princess; Minho attempted start a conversation once again but the waitress just had to interrupt him by sticking out the small menu right in front of his face blocking his view of his soon wife. 

" What would you like to have ?" - taking the menu onto his hands he scanned it for a brief moment before looking straight into her eyes; waiting for an answer. She had to open to at least answer him right ?

" I'm not hungry " - A short answer that didn't even take a second to end, lingered at the side of Minho's ears getting him to smirk.

" O-kay ~ " drawling he handed the menu back to the waitress that was looking at him with eyes that were pleading; pleading at him to smile at her being once, just once. " I'll have one Fazenda Santa Ines Coffee and one Iced coffee for ice princess over here " - dropping the waitress a smile he nodded his head slightly signaling her that; those were all of his order and that she should leave. 

Noticing the firing gaze from the hot man opposite her, Yoona cleared her voice slightly. " I... I don't think i can contin-" 

" I don't think any other company here would want to hire a newbie like you; it’s better for you to stay. Besides, how could you say that you want to quit without even working for a single day ? " - catching her thoughts Minho; acted fast, he just babbled alongside his mind-voice. Studying the girl's face; he was sure that he had offended some way or another. He didn't mean what he had just said; he was sure any company boss out there would offer her a job after giving a single look at her goddess like face. 

Their order came not long later; as they continued their silent date. Minho couldn't go on after getting that cold stare from her side as he took a short sip of his hot coffee; thanking that she was at very least still under the care of him. 

Days went on as Yoona; continued working AT the Choi industries FOR Choi Minho IN his very own office. Minho had made sure that her office cubicle was right in front of his room; far away from any male staffs or potential competition. He could get a clear view of her working via the small slide window next to his sit.

She was everything he wanted; from her head till toe he wanted everything of her. Even the slightest motion of her biting her finger in confusion brought him joy like no other. For the past week he had been taking care of her by taking off half of her work load and pushing it to the other staffs :P What a great boss he was. - catch the sarcasm (?)  

MINHO's POV 

" Mr.Choi, the next board meeting will take place at turkey next month- " 

" For the millionth time Yoona, call me Minho or Oppa ! " 

Why did she always had to call me Mr.Choi ?! I just wanted to hear my real name coming out of . I wanted her to pronounce my name with her honey like baby voice ! Is that a big thing to ask ?! Looking into her eyes with frustration that i was very much trying to convey through my aegyo that i had never showed anyone else; i took in a big gulp of air. She looked at me for a second before rolling her eyes at me; just the way she always did. I was already used to her coldness; as much as i wanted her to be warm to me, i was going to love her equally for her difficult; cold personality. 

" Mr.Choi your schedule for this week is in this folder " - there she goes again ! Mr.Choi this ! Mr.Choi that ! what in world is her problem ? 

NO ONE's POV

Almost slamming the folder on the table, Yoona flipped her vanilla-flavored hair off her shoulder and was about to walk out of Minho's office when her boss's deep husky voice stopped her on her tracks. 

" Let's go to the carnival later, I've got two tickets. " - waving the red and white print-colored tickets in the air he twirled around his chair. Looking at the frowning face of Yoona he knew what her answer to him was going to be.

" And I'm not taking a No for an answer ! Stop being so stubborn Im Yoona. I don't want to spend my time alone at a carnival " 

Rolling her eyes again, like always; she groaned loudly before shouting back at the boss that she had always failed to respect. " Fine !! I'll come with you, so would you please stop whining ? " 

" Great ! " - slamming shut his mac book, Minho got up  from his chair and walked up to Yoona before grabbing her by her arm... Like he always did, this girl never moves without him forcing her to. " Let's go ~ " 

" Now ?"

" Yes Yoona. Now !" 

" But why now ? " 

" Would you please just follow without asking so many questions ?!!! " - he had always thought that she was the ice princess who barely talked, but that wasn't the case any longer. 

" Aish, this guy " :P

YOONA's POV 

Wondering around the carnival; i gave up looking for Minho. He had dragged me all the way to this creepy place to only abandon me to attend a call of his. Aish !

Good, no creepy smiling clowns - i hated them for some reason; they are always so smiley; nobody knows when they would take out a dagger and stab you right in the heart. Turning around i smiled; as i saw a cute guy selling ice-cream at the push cart store. Even though it was getting a little chilly out here, my sweet tooth started craving for some sugar and an ice-cream would be able to satisfy that tooth of mine. 

NO ONE's POV

Tapping on the counter; Yoona smiled at the cute guy that was nothing but openly flirting with her despite having almost four to five people queuing behind Yoona.

" I'll have one chocolate- ", Yoona stopped in an instance as she heard something or maybe someone falling to the ground. The guy at the counter seemed to have disappeared all of the sudden.

Tip-Toeing a little Yoona peeked into the store to only see the guy standing up again; cracking his neck to the sides creating bone locking sounds only making Yoona cringe from that horrible sound. This time the guy's posture was kind of different; his shoulders looked stiffer and his eyes weren't as bright as they were a few seconds ago. 

" Sorry, i had to uh... throw something out " - his voice started out a little husky before turning back into his probably normal voice.

Yoona frowned as she saw the man positioning his hat, at that very moment she got the glimpse of the tattoo he had at his shoulder blade where his shirt had given way. It was a sign; a symbol and Yoona had seen that somewhere before... it was the very same symbol but she just couldn't remember where she had seen that before. Trying very hard to remember where she had seen that sign; Yoona tried to take another look at the tattoo but the guy had pulled his shirt over the tattoo before she could study it any longer. 

Smirking, the guy leaned forward leaving only a few inches of space between his lips and her goddess's face. Yoona blushed a little from realizing how handsome he was close up, he had shaggy brown hair and his big brown eyes decorated with freckles of mid-night blackness in them; made her blush more as they reminded her of Minho's. 

" Enjoying the view sweet ? " - everything about him reminded her of her boss; that voice, that posture, that eyes, that cockiness and that specific slang he spoke in.

Frowning more; Yoona took a slight staggering step back, only find Minho standing behind her. Minho's face held no amusement as he kept his long stare at the very-similar ice-cream guy who was also staring back at him. Standing in the Centre between the men; Yoona was very confused. Did Minho know that guy ? They seemed to be speaking with each other via their eyes. 

Minho closed his eyes for the slightest moment but the first second he re-opened his eyes; a green(?) glint fogged through them as he nodded his head a little as if signaling the other guy something, before grabbing Yoona by her arm and getting out from that place. 

" I asked you to wait for me over there ! " 

" I'm not your little puppy or something ! I just wanted to get something to eat ! "

His face softened a little, as he chuckled upon her cute explosion. " Will you please stay here, while i get us something to snack on " 

Nodding a little Yoona, turned around not wanting to express any more expression of hers to Minho. Minho made his way to the hot-dog stand and stood beneath the growing line. Turning around he saw Yoona still standing there waiting for him; smiling to himself he looked at his watch for a brief second and turn back to the spot Yoona was supposed to wait for him but she was not there. 

Grunting a little Minho got out of the line; to find Yoona... he had told her to wait at there, right in front of him; under the care of his eyes. 

Yoona on the other side found herself walking into a Fun house; you know a place with mirrors with creepy laughs and creepy clowns and creepy everything. Without knowing why; Yoona's legs started walking in, on its own accords. 

" I told you to wait for me there Yoona ! Why won't you listen to me ~ Aish " a pissed of Minho strode to her side with two hotdogs(?) in his hands. 

" I told you that I'm not your puppy ! " 

" Gosh... you have some anger management issues lady.", rubbing his nose in the slightest gesture; he grabbed Yoona by her hands and pulled her to his side in a complete fluid motion. 

" What are you- ", struggling, she turned around to give a big rebuke at the handsome yet insensitive guy.

YOONA’s POV

Turning around I wanted to give that tall alien a big..extra big scolding but he somehow vanished into thin air. I am sure he was behind me only a few seconds ago; where did he go to ? I’m swearing that if he was planning some kind of prank, I’m going to shred him into thousand pieces.

Pushing against the dark walls, having no idea where I was heading to, “ Hello ? Minho-shi ?” I yelled, begging in my heart that someone would answer me and break this deathly silence but my prayers were entertained by a burst of evil laughter via the speakers scaring the crap out of me.

“ Boss ?! Hello ! Anybody ?” Where was everyone; I couldn’t be the only dodo bird who entered this creepy fun-house ! At least that’s what I’m hoping.

NO ONE’s POV

Reaching her hands out in the dark rabbit hole, trying to find her way out of this place when; her hands stopped right in front of a velvet curtain. The soft silky velvet naturally slipped through Yoona’s soft fingers; revealing her yet another dark room with mirrors surrounding it.

Looking at tens of herself Yoona; reflecting her image of an un-humanly beautiful being with provocative lips that was painted with pink-glossed lipstick, she had a rough expression and her eyes frozen in fear. Yoona’s eyes travelled at each and every mirror in front of her; all the way from the right to the left when she flinched upon noticing a large human-sized Scarecrow.

The skin of the saggy Scarecrow was painted untidily with thick black paint. The stitched eyes on it looked fresh and professionally done. Yoona walked to one of the mirrors thinking that the one of the mirrors was a door to the exit.

“ Run, cupcake.. run ~ since I’m coming for you” – a hoarse voice echoed across the room making Yoona jump, tears already rolling down her cheeks. This was too much; was this Fun-house even legal ? It was too scary to be not banned by the Korean government, at least according to Yoona.

 Preparing herself to run out of this impede room when she heard a knock from one of the glass mirrors.

“ This isn’t happening, no it’s not ~ Stop over-thinking Yoona”, self-comforting herself Yoona turned around praying that the sound had nothing to do with the scarecrow.

As bizarre as it sounds the scarecrow with red hay sticking out of its body was standing right behind her smiling creepily at her. That smile was darker then darkness.

“ Holy !!!” screaming at the top of her voice Yoona.

“ shhh… I just wanted to play” the sweetness seeping through the hoarse voice of the Scarecrow made it gross as it gave Yoona the cue to run like hell.

“ Minho !!! Help !!!”

The filthy thing started rolling its way towards Yoona, making screechy sounds as Yoona pushed herself against one of the mirrors. Fiddling with the mirror, fortunately found the latch on it.

Acting fast she opened the door and ran into another rabbit hole, leaving the scarecrow behind the acutely closed glass door. That one second when she was closing the door, she saw the scarecrow looking at her straight in the eyes before freezing turning back into a life-less object.

“ Yoona ?” Minho’s voice boomed from far away, flooding Yoona’s heart with a rush of relive. “ Where are you?”

Opening to yell to somewhere almost a mile away, “ Minho-shi I’m here at th-” a warm white gloved hand clamped over muffling the rest of her sentence. Looking at the nearest mirror, to see the culprit,  But she saw a clown covering . The moment their eyes met the mirror shattered into millions of pieces”

“ Silence !”- the clown hissed placing his finger over his closed lips., turning Yoona around to face him in the process.

Crying silently; she started breathing out of as the clown pressed his body against hers. His black eyes locked onto Yoona’s wet eyes before smiling creepily at her. “Who is that Minho ?” growling he bit the bottom of his lips.

“ Should I kill him ?” , holding Yoona’s chin up leaving only a slight gave between the both of their lips. “ Answer me cupcake~”

Shuddering violently, her eyes started tearing again before shaking her head in the slightest motion. “ Who are you ? ...please no…”

“ Maybe I shall” he let out a statement; amusement growing in his voice before he let out a awfully evil laughter making Yoona shudder and wince before vanishing into a cloud of black smoke.

Yoona froze for a second before running all her might to the exit.

“ I killed him, I killed my boss !” She cried to herself as she started to run out of the exit and was soon greeted by the noon sky.

Running and running, Yoona suddenly smacked into a wall.

“ Oof!” she gasped out clutching onto her hurting nose.

Minho held his hands up for a bit before taking Yoona into a warm hug.

“ Minho !!” cooing she instinctively hugged him back, happy to see him again.

“ I guess you do like me don’t you ?” – and then here comes back his cocky attitude.

Breaking the hug; Yoona glared up at the tall guy before murmuring something under her breathe.

“ It isn’t like that, and where are the hotdogs ?”

“ Hot dogs ? What hot dogs ? I didn’t even get those as I was too busy looking for a lost puppy.

Tension was rising again as Yoona started to panic more. “ Weren’t you in the fun house ?” when she didn’t get a positive reaction; “ But I saw you !, there … there ! I saw you, I saw-”

Minho stopped her babbling by hugging her again, comforting her while doing so.

“ shhh, it’s okay ~ I know(?) everything’s going to be fine Yoona; so relax alright”

Yoona hugged him back as she buried her face at the crook of his neck sending chills of ecstasy through his body.  That was the moment something turned off in Minho, something important turned off as he closed his eyes to only see his dream girl’s cold gaze beneath the darkness. That one glance boomed off his heart like a dynamite.

That was the second step that caused it ~

That very minute Minho found a reason to live as he tightened the hug; not being aware that he was in-directly hurting Yoona. He couldn’t hide his nervous expression as his hands slowly moved down from her upper back to her lower back and soon to her hips.

Minho could feel Yoona struggle a little, just a little out of his hold but did you think this guy was anywhere near snapping out of the trance. Minho held in his shaky breath and hid it, he knew that he had become a complete mess in the presence of his dream girl, his burning heart was burning up his body, heating up Yoona and melting her in the process.

Enough, this is it ! I had fallen enough into her and there was no way I could out of her any longer~

Time was ultimately on Minho’s side and he knew that ~ Every second of her life was now going to belong to him and only him. Throwing all of his single identity he in took Yoona into his heart.

MINHO’s thoughts

Drop all of the delusion of freedom you just had encountered there and focus only on me, Only me from now on. Just forget everything because i'm going to make your life turn more then merely chaotic, I’m going to make sure that your head is going to turn and turn and turn till the day you realize everything. I’m going to make sure you understand that I’m different from the others.

NO ONE’s POV

Minho didn’t allow Yoona to break the hug as he lowered himself a little. Placing his mouth next to her ears sending hot breathes into her right ear.

“ Don’t cry anymore ~” he cooed, she was someone that he wouldn’t/couldn’t exchange for anything in this world. She was the star of his life that shines light into his dark heart.

 “ Everything will be fine ~”

Yoona drowned in the smoothness of Minho’s voice as she stopped struggling as her heart rate started slowing down a little, calming her in the process. Minho grabbed Yoona by the back of her neck and pressed himself more closely to her.

Taking in a deep breathe, he in took the vanilla scent of Yoona, before opening his eyes and looking ahead of him at someone in particular, a fog of dark green glim brushed his eyes as a smirk bloomed in his lips.

The story has just started my friends, there’s still a long way to go ~

 Looking into the eyes of the person behind this screen, reading this very text, this very second he nodded before closing his green eyes again turning them back to his beautiful brown ones.

 

Hello everyone, i hoped you like this chapter. Do you think Minho is normal, or is he really someone who is more then meets the eyes ? What about Yoona ? 

Who do you think the mysterious person is ? What if that person is not who you think it is ?

">http://