Dream Girl

Misconceptions of You and Me

The thunder that filled the sky was washing against the bright full moon as rain fell down to the ground like sharp slashing blades, hurting the leaves and rocks on the process of returning to earth. He ran and ran with the 3 month old baby girl wrapped in a craggy piece of brown cloth in his hands. He needed to save her, she had to stay alive. This girl was the future of them so she couldn't die, he wouldn’t let her die.

Voices accompanied by trudging boots, followed the man as he kept the child close to his chest. He was drenched, tired and he knew that today was the last day he is ever going to live but first he had to bring her to a safe place. The boots were making splurging sounds as it stomped onto the un-sunken puddles of rain, the boot sounds became louder and louder as he continued to run and run which seemed to be forever. 

The 3 month old wasn't crying...she wasn't crying, it was almost as if she understood the whole situation. She saw the young adult holding her close to his chest. She knew this scent; it was her own dear brother, her brother that was born almost 17 years apart from her. She closed her big brown orbs as she  went to sleep, she wasn't as half as alarmed as her brother who was still running to save his dear baby sister, this was his parents last and only wish from him.

There was a light at the corner of the street and he knew there was where his sister was going to live till she is called back. He rushed his aching legs to the house. He had to leave his sister there before they came for her. His panting huffs woke the child up and the moment she opened her big eyes she shut them close tightly. There was light and it was just too bright for her, she hated bright light. 

The elder brother looked at his beautiful baby sister and smiled sadly tears teeming in his eyes. He took a deep breath and kissed her forehead softly, fearing that his lips would hurt her delicate skin. She opened her big eyes and looked at her brother’s sullen drenched image. 

"Yoona-ya, you have to stay away from them, they're evil. You have to grow up well into a beautiful lady okay ? Oppa is going to where umma and appa went soon. Don't try to find for us okay ? ", the elder one hugged the little one. Supporting her not so strong neck. "Bye, I love you"

He looked at Yoona for the last time before leaving her on the doorstep, ringing the bell a few times and running far away from her. They had to follow him to somewhere far, far away from her at least. It wasn't even 3 minutes later a kind looking lady opened the wooden sculptured door to find a baby girl in front of her doorstep.

He ran with all his might even though he knew he wouldn't be able to escape death today. The grunting sound of the boots came striding louder and louder and soon. "Catch him " the young man was caught by a few bulky men and few punches were thrown onto his handsome face making him reach for the muddy ground. The men grabbed the already weak guy and made him sit on his knees, kneeling down to someone in particular.

"where is the child ?! " a man walked out of the darkness showing his dark filled face. One look and you could say that he was nothing but evil.... "I will not tell you even if you kill me. My sister will be safe" this statement only caused him another heavy punch at the side of his cheek, blood gushed out of his mouth. He started coughing out his life source.

" I do not have time for this ! ", he shouted as he grabbed a hem of the responsible brother's hair and tilted his face up. "Where is the keeper !?! I need that child ! Where is she !!!!" he wanted the answer right this second, his patience was running out as fast as an waterfall. The younger man just gave amused cocky scoff, spitting his blood out of his mouth to the ground, " I am not going to tell you that.... You will pay for your mist- " he was cutted off by the cracking of his neck, as he fell to the little flooded ground dead and lifeless.

" We need to find her, i want her...she is the only master key to the puzzle. Find her at once ! NOW ! " he commanded to the troupe, stomping away anger fluctuating in his system. The men dispersed leaving the dead guy by himself, willing him to rot peacefully.

"Omo ... poor child ", she carried the little child supporting her by the neck. " Dear Lord ", she looked around to find only darkness and realised that this child had been abandoned at her doorstep. She hugged the sweet-smelling baby girl to herself patting her to sleep. " shhh...it's okay I'm here for you now " 

That was the moment Yoona was presented with her new family and just like that, she got a Mother a Father a brother that was only 3 years elder than her. She grew up as a normal human girl with her family in a quiet neighbourhood and just like that 21 years swept by. 

..... 

-----'s POV

Running ... I keep running, I keep running to meet her and there she was wearing this long red dress waiting for me at the spot that she did every single night. Her perfect image is all that i can see in my eyes, she's just too beautiful you know ? Her lips were painted with a natural red tint just like her blood red dress. That was the only thing that was glowing in this grey world under this mid-night black sky. I went closer to her and as usual, she smiled at me welcomingly as she held out her hands for me to hold it. The moment I held her hands, there was this special feeling that started from the bottom of my soles to the pit of my heart which unfortunately travelled to my face showing her my red face ! 

The only thing she ever does is smile. She has such a mysterious smile, a smile that gives me shivers down my spine and she has this spark in her that was radiating through her skin. I have always been tempted to know how the skin on her face felt, the skin on her hand is so soft i bet that her clear face would be so much more softer. 

Just like that i have made up my mind, TODAY no matter what happens i'm going to kiss this girl, just once ! ONCE ! I don't think she'll mind right  ? She wouldn't be coming here at such an un-godly hour waiting for me if she doesn't like me. Well nobody would be able to read the mind of a beautiful girl but i'm sure things would work out.

I tapped my foot in anxiousness, should i do it ? should i not do it ? should i just wait for tomorrow ? should i do more than just a kiss ?!! My slow hands finally reached her, framing her really small face. She didn't push me away, she was just smiling at me with that heart wrenching glint in her big eyes. Slowly...really slowly i brought my already wet lips near hers. Her eyes closed, shutting the light brown light... my eyes closed and the next moment. 

RINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG ! Damn the stupid alarm clock ! 

Aish !!! Why does this always have to happen? It happens every ing morning, the first thing i do every single morning is to curse the freaking alarm clock, Why aren't you freaking broken today ! Next was to face reality, the reality without my,  D-R-E-A-M-G-I-R-L. The reality i hated to call reality. 

I grabbed my red covered alarm clock and threw it on the ground... hopping that it wouldn't completely break. Well as much as i hate it, it was still important. I can't have my mother budging into my apartment, trying to wake me up like i''m a 7 year old. Maybe i just shouldn't have given her my apartment pin number ~ BIG mistake choi minho ! 

Oh yes ... let me introduce myself to you formally. My name is Choi Minho and i'm 22 years of age, y single and ready to mingle ~ !!! I need someone that can get rid of that mysterious fictional character out my head... she has always been holding me back for some reason. I am running my grandfather’s company and i hate it ! Nobody seems to like me in the office, the elders think i'm too young for them to listen to me and all the girls try to flirt with me despite i try my hardest to show them how much i hate it.   I moved out from my parents’ house just a year ago, i live alone in a 5 room condominium and I don't have much friends to be honest, my 4 besties are my own cousins :P. Key, Onew, Jonghyun and Taeminie. 

Well this is my reality, pathetic... i know ! So hello another dreadful tiring day, hopefully it would end fast today.

NOBODY's POV

Grunting, Minho got off his king sized blue throwing his blanket onto the bed not bothering to tidy his messy bed, well this was bachelors life right ? He walked like a sleepy zombie to the washroom and took of his shirt and looked at his handsome reflection on the mirror.

The guy on the mirror had really distinct features, Nice big eyes, straight high nose, girl-like plum lips, a perfect complexion, well managed hair despite being a little messy, perfect height, a man's height is his pride and ego, abs that were perfectly chiselled on his lower abdomen. There was only over-flowing handsomeness happening in him, this explains why he is loved and hated too much. He is being depleted for being too handsome. 

A smirk grew on the fair guy's face as he kept his stare on his reflection. " Boy you could be a model ! ", he swaged before laughing  at himself, walking into his shower. Hmmm... you can see that he's a little just a little arrogant about himself, he is childish and definitely lonely. 

He was running late as he grabbed the hot toast out of the toaster, buttoning the sleeves of his blue checker shirt office shirt, tying his white tie clumsily. Boy does he need a girlfriend to at least help him with such stuffs. Wearing over his black blazer he looked at the mirror one last time while putting on his sunglasses. He nodded satisfied with his style for the day, he reached for his bag and the keys of his hot car before rushing out of his apartment. 

He strode to the car park to find his shining bright red Bugatti Veyron Super Sports car.  He loved it so much, he would die to save it from a single scratch. " Morning baby ", he ran his hand over his car and took a sit on the black cushioned sit, feeling confident and happy ,black and red had always been his favourite color for some reason. He had never liked to be driven to work or live in a big own-property house. Some people's life earnings might just be enough for his pocket change but despite that un-describable amount of money in his hands, it was just the little tiny happiness this guy was venturing for.

He reached his awfully-dreaded office faster than he wanted, the staffs greeted him as he kept on his poker face mask on his face quickening his steps to get to the elevator. He got into the lift with a few other ladies in it, the girls couldn't help but to look at the tall man with lust filled eyes. This guy was everything a girl wanted outside and behind closed doors ( if you can understand what I’m saying ) you could tell that he was good at every single aspect. Minho moved awkwardly on his spot as he took quick glances at the girls who were staring a hole in his head. 

The full 36 seconds it took to get to the top floor was absolutely scary for Minho, the girls looked at him as if they wanted to him then and there.

MINHO's POV

@#$%!@# help me !! This is scary, why are this girls so so early in the morning ? Is it my Clive Christian No. 1 cologne? I am here trying my best here not to look at the busty girls and there they are not even trying to show how hungry they look. Shameless ! Why is the elevator going up so slowly ! ...  Once the doors opened allowing my freedom i quickened my steps twice the speed, getting myself anywhere away from that group of bimbo's.. what were they doing in my company in the first place ! Can anybody else be more stressed than me even before work started. 

Today i had to go through a LONG interview for a new secretary. Most of them were too revealing, or too old or too ugly, there wasn't even one person i was satisfied with and after a full 3 hours of interviewing girls who seemed to look at me like hawks the section ended, leaving me to be in peace for a while. I stepped out of the office to get a snack before deciding which B*tc- one will be my new secretary. I was walking to my office room when i heard an argument at the top level reception

" What do you mean that the interview is over ! "

" I said it was over ! what do you want me to do ! "

" I'm just 3 minutes late ! " 

" My boss doesn't like late comers, you can leave now ! " 

" come on ... it's just freaking 3 minutes !!! " 

" Stop bargaining ....  

I recognised one of the voices, it was the screechy voice of the 24 year old receptionist. I couldn't recognise the other voice but it sounded beautiful even though she wasn't saying anything nice. 

Frowning i tried to get a better look of the other girl, curious of the owner of that baby-like voice from almost a 3 metres away, i never would want to get in the way of an argument between two ladies. The lady was wearing a full formal black dress that fell till her ankles that was strapped with the belt of her 6-inch red heels. 6 inches !! gosh ! Falling from that is almost like suicide, well i will never know about the ways a woman's brain works. My eyes travelled up from her white feets, boy does she have long legs it took me forever to get to her face. Her face !!!! Wait ! Wait a minute, it was her ! It's her... she was real. 

My legs didn't take time to react as i started running towards her... 

-----'s POV

" What do you mean that the interview is over ! ", was this for real, i woke up 6 in the morning to come to the company for the interview. I just lost my way a little ! 

This B*tch is horrible, she doesn't even try to call the boss of hers to ask if was okay to have one last interview. I had to take the train all the way from Incheon to Seoul wearing this flesh digging heels that my brother's girl-friend forced me to wear and now she's saying that i can't take the interview ! AISH !!! this ! , look at her the shirt she's wearing is just too low to be accepted in a office.

" Stop bargaining lady... anyway " she started twirling her fake hair around her fingers, " my boss only selects very beautiful ladies like me ! " I wanted to puke right there that minute, BEAUTIFUL ! ha... has she even seen her face in the mirror before ? 

This was too much and i rather ride the next train home with my heels on rather than hearing her praise her own "beauty", i guess everything happens for a reason ! It was probably god's will for me to not get the job, this 'BOSS' of theirs must be a horrible jerk. Like come on, look at his staff here, she looks like a and he didn't do anything about it ! Hmph, i am getting out of here right this minute.

MINHO's POV

" Stop bargaining lady, anyway my boss only selects very beautiful ladies like me ", what the !! This girl standing in front of her was a goddess, she was stunning... i wouldn't hesitate to say that she's the most beautiful lady i had ever seen in my life. This was her, she really came for me, didn’t she ! I was too busy drowning in my thoughts that i didn't notice the mysterious girl stomping away angrily.

That blinding face, i'm certain it's her. Suddenly my heart commanded me and i started to follow her secretly. Hell does she walk fast, i had to speed walk as she turned to the corner and disappeared like she always did ! She took the lift down. , i vigorously clicked the button trying to open the elevator door, hopefully it opens but NO !! the door didn’t open. 

Her face was the same as every night. It was exactly the same, i didn't take a second to push the stairway door open and run... no i was jumping over 4 to 5 steps every second. But it was freaking 15 storeys. I tried to catch my breath as i finally got to the lobby of the company but she was nowhere to be found. 

I feel as if i just stepped into an oven as the heat surrounded me like a blanket making me perspire so much, that i looked like i just jumped into the swimming pool. 

! I've missed her like always. I flew down 15 storeys to only meet with disappointment. Aish ! I do not have any hope in my life, no wait maybe i do ! I rushed back to the 15th storey, what's going on with my life today ! 

" Call the girl to come back for interview tomorrow ! " i babbled as i tried to control my anger and anxiety ! 

" which girl sir " it wasn't as if that goddess was someone that you can easily forget !

" That pretty girl ! The one who looked like a Barbie doll, extremely fair ...uhh, wearing a black dress " i was irritated really irritated, you probably know how i feel right ? Here I am trying to describe my dream girl and there she was staring at me as if she didn’t understand anything. Was she dumb or something ?

She looked at me with confusion, redundant on her face but nevertheless she nodded. 

" I'll contact her as fast as possible sir, she'll be here tomorrow morning " ahhh finally now i could breathe normally, i won't miss her the next time. " She better be here, if not your job is flying off to North Korea ! " i just felt like threatening her a little.

So tomorrow of course i'm going to meet my dream girl, i am going to make this work. Every night she brushes my mind but it was unable for me to hold out to her but tomorrow, i'm sure i'll be able to literally make my dream come true.... 

hello, i know it's too boring. This is basically the first ever chapter i wrote. Please leave your comments and complaints below. Okay bye.

 

">http://