And so we meet again

What love can make you do.....

C.A.P.'s POV

 

"I have to see him hyung!" Chanjo tried to get up and groaned in pain because of his minor fractured ribs.

"Changjo you have to stay down you're still hurt" I  tried to gently pushed him back on the bed urging him to rest again, but he was stubborn, he fought against my plead for him to lie down 

"I have to see him! I have to get to Changhyun! I HAVE TO GO TO CHANGHYUN NOW!" Changjo's started to get louder and more frantic as tears started to roll down his face.

He began to struggle more violently trying to get out of bed, so I grabbed the side of his shoulders, stopping him to get up. Changjo was a strong kid so I had a little hard time to make him stay.

"Changjo! Changjo! CALM DOWN!" I raised my voice trying to make him settle as he wasn't paying attention to my begging and continued to struggle out of my hold.

"NOOOO! CHANGHYUN-AH!" he testified even louder, the back of his left hand was bleeding because his IV was pulled of, as he was battled to go to Changhyun. I saw the pain caused by his injuries in his eyes.

Changjo was getting more and more out of hand. I was became worried when the thought of his injuries becoming worse. I have to make him lie back down ASAP or as in NOW.

I saw the help button from the over head of his bed. I mustered all my strength and tackled back down on the bed while trying my best not crush him. I pushed the button then I heard him scream in pain.

"Sorry Changjo-ah this is for your own good" I apologized

"Hyung get off of me" he groaned trying to push me off but I knew as soon as I stood up he'll try to escape again.

After a 2 minutes of trying to stay lying on top but as much as possible not crush Changjo, Nurse Bomi and 2 other nurse rushed in, one male, who wheeled in a trolley carrying their medical equipment, and the other female. 

"Oh No! The patient is having a tantrum, Nurse Changsub please hold him down" Bomi instructed the male nurse in a serious directive manner. Changsub helped me hold him down by grabbing his right arm, that Changjo was using to hit me. The other nurse handed a syringe, she prepared, to Bomi.

"Thank you Eunji" Bomi took it and came to where Chagsub was holding him down.

"Please relax or else this will hurt" Bomi warned Changjo first.

"NO!" Changjo whined still struggling out of our grasp.

"Okay, I warned you. Changsub please steady him." then she injected the needle into his bicep.

"What the he--" Changjo's scream trailing off into a thud as he fell back onto the bed unconscious.

"Thanks" I said to Bomi as I got off Jonghyun. The other nurse, whose name must Eunji as said by Bomi, got a  sterilized cotton and wiped the trickling blood on the unconscious Jonghyun's arm.

"Well, it is our job" she beamed a smile at me as she placed the syringe back on the tray of trolley.

"Yeah, cause you're nurse and you do that" I remarked 

"Yeah I know" she replied chuckling while  reached for another needle and medical tape 

Seriously Minsoo! of course she knows DUH! I really don't get why you have to say that. I mentally mocked myself at my stupidly dorky remark.

Bomi went over to Changsub who stopped the bleeding of Jonghyun's hand. She sterilized his hand with isopropyl Alcohol, which made scrunch my nose and sting my eyes.

Bomi felt for a vein on his hand then inserted the needle, Eunji taped it place then attached the dextrose again.

When they finally finished up, the other 2 nurses went out already with the medical cart. I walked behind nurse Bomi out the door.

"He'll be a little woozy when he wakes up because of the drug. If anything happens don't hesitate to call us again, we can't have a patient injuring himself any further and especially it's dangerous to have an IV needle taken out like that. Anyways he won't be waking for several hours soooo... I'll take my leave then!" She explained then bowed to signal me for her departure. I thanked her again then walked back in then slid the door behind me. 

I suddenly realized I forgot to ask about Changhyun's situation the reason of Changjo's ranting a while ago.

I quickly ran tout to catch up to nurse Bomi, I grabbed her shoulder, then she turned humming in question.

"I forgot to ask about Ricky. Changhyun. Yoo Changhyun?" I asked panting as I was out of breath trying to catch up to her. Boy! She's fast not to mention she was only walking, she already got here that fast, considering the fact that the distance was a little bit long from Changjo's room.

"Hmm," she wondered rummaging through her thoughts for the answer.

"Ah! Nurse Changhyun" she exclaimed when she finally remembered

"Yes him! where is he?" I assured her that she ws right 

"Nurse Changhyun is currently in the OR helping Dr. Andy in a current operation, apparently another casualty from a car accident has been involved"  She answered my question

Oh NO! Changhyun is really in surgery! Poor Jonghyun no wonder he so panicked Changhyun-- is..

"What? Helping?" I exclaimed out loud realizing what she just said.

"Yes, Changhyun was recommended by Dr. Andy and he really is skilled. But he isn't allowed to help in the actual surgery since he isn't licensed he's only there to assist in monitoring the patient" she further explained

"You're  meaning to say he isn't the one being operated on!?" I asked trying to stifle my raising voice.

"Yeah! Actually I think they're done with the procedure by now, if you really need him" She just happily answered, she is so cheerful even at this hour of day. "Okay, Thanks" the she finally continued on her bidding Good Bye this time for real. Leaving me there a bit dumbfounded by how things turned out.


 A/N: *phew* Okay so another twist :) sorry for the short chapter and short

development. School's in session again -_- so no more late night updating during

weekdays:(! Anyways thank you again well I offer my never endless gratitude to the

new and old subscribers and readers Thank you so much :)))))! Next time will still be in

Minsoo's POV then I will introduce new POV *wink* so watch out hihihihi :)! 

 

PS: Changhyun is not yet a licensed nurse and in real life unregistered nurse can't help in any medical procedures even monitoring at all but in my story there's an exception :)