When paths cross and collide

What love can make you do.....

Changjo's POV

 I am feeling slightly light headed, either its because of my fever it or its because I'm walking outside and it's 2 am and it's cold and snowing. Anyways, I'm going to wait for Changhyun, he is now working as an assistant nurse for the district hospital for his on job training, he was personally recommended by his professor to the head doctor at the hospital. 

 Seriously my Changie is so amazing hehehe!

I could feel that I wobbled as I walked walked. As I turn at the corner, my surroundings gradually started to spin, I could hear few cars passing zooming or was it the wind. I was nearing the crosswalk, I kept on walking  even though my head was swaying slightly back and forth.

I heard someone call my name, "Changhyun!" I exclaimed happily and turned to look at where the voice came from. A bright blinding light was all I saw, I felt a strong force tackle me to the ground. Everything seemed to disappear.

All I saw was flashes of the black night sky, white falling snow and the asphalt road covered in red. 

My world finally fell into the dark and silent abyss. 

 


 A/N: sorry for this short chapter I couldn't figure out any other way for a suspense like preview chapter for my next chapter anyway..... I really am sorry and if there is a little bit hope I wish you enjoyed, well I will make it up to the readers for the next chapter because   next chapter I plan to go all out with all the _ _ _ _ _ _ I planned. Thank you to all the people who are reading, will read, has read and taken an interest in this fic and most especially also to my beloved 7 subscribers ^_^ hehehhe thankyou again for subscribing I can't describe the energy and feeling you give, which gives me the enthusiasm to write this and.... blah... blah and more blah kkekeeke! so comment ( if possible I loooooovvvve to read comments all of them and I will try to reply as much as possible to answer your questions or probably just make your wonder more hehehhe!) if you want to, subscribe and again comment :)))))!

PS: I think I'm hyper because I became crazy from writing the next chapter (which I started before this chapter) and also from all the chunjoe fics I read wooohooooh!!!!! yeahhhhh! CHUUUUUUUNJOEEEEEEE!!!!!! *inhales deeply* okay I'm done 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

nah not yet WOOOOOOOHOOOOH! HERE IS CHUNJOE FOR YOU PEOPLE!

 heheheh they magnetic pull between these two 

 

  Ohhhh! yeahhh!

.......see really in sync

 

 

heheheh these teo are so cute 

okay last one

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

okay last last one

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

okay i promise this really is THE LAST ONE

OKAY MY CHUNJOE FEELS HAS FINALLY EXPLODED AND CALMED DOWN! 

*inhale and exhale repeatedly* whew! okay I'll update soon byeee!

(thankyou and credits to the owner of these pics =3 I love these so much hehehhe!)

.