You who keeps knocking on my door

What love can make you do.....

Ricky's POV

 

                    I was the last out of the operating room, the doctors and other nurses assisted in escorting the patient into the ICU. Nurse Lee Minhyuk, nurse Yook Sungjae and I were left to clear up for the next procedure. After finishing, I turned to look at the clock, adjacent the operating room in the hallway, which separates the waiting area . It was quarter past 5 am. I rubbed my sore neck and stretched it back and forth, when I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked to see who grabbed my attention. It was nurse Jung Eunji.

"Hey Ricky!" she beamed at me, I turned to face her.

"Yeah! What is it?" I asked, surprised at the sound of my hoarse voice, clearly obvious of my tired state.

"I'll take over your shift. Looks like you need all the rest you can get, considering you were helping two operations, 7 hours straight" concern was evident in her eyes and tone.

Well I couldn't deny it either my body was aching and the last operation took longer than expected. The guy was on 5 %  chances on the scale of life, and the fact there was a sudden complication on his vitals and that we ran out of type b blood supply  were no help at all.

"Thanks Eunji, I'll take my leave now then" I bowed and bid her goodbye, she waved back at me and went in to the operating room. I my heel, pulled off my gloves and disposed them in the biohazard waste bin. I took of my medical gown and hung it on the wall coat rack. I sighed as I finally got out into the waiting area, I pulled down my mask, expecting friends and family members, frantically speaking and crying at the same time to Dr. Andy asking about the patient's condition , but in all oddness there were none.

 

I proceeded to the nurse station. I opened the door, gaining looks from staff that were awake, snores from those who dozed off and shrugs from those who were to busy.

"Hey! How'd the operation go ?" A sleepy Ilhoon asked

"Good and DONE!!!" I answered groaning while I plopped down on the sofa beside the groggy nurse.

"And the last one?" I lazily  spun my head towards him

"What?"

"The guy who came in with the rabbit?" he said implying if it rang a bell in my head, when realization hit me

"Oh! The last one, now I Remember. He'll live. Luck guy too!" 

"Yeah! I saw his charts a while ago and DAMN! I never thought that guy would make but hey that is how miracle works for you"

I hummed in agreement , feeling too tired to make an effort. My eyelids felt heavy as I soon found myself fading away into slumber.

 

No! She's coming I could hear her footsteps come closer

'Ricky~" I heard her terrifyingly sickening call.

Fear crept under my skin. A chill clung onto my spine, making every nerve in my body   pulsate in horror.

my whole body. I wanted to escape from this place. Three knocks on the door  and I saw the light of my nightmare came into view.

"Ricky I brought something you like " she shook the plastic bag in the air showing me.

My mind screamed for help as I can only let out a muffled cry.  

My heart was  pounding, trying to burst out of my chest and scram out of here.

She came closer and closer. No! Get away from me !!!

"NOOOOO!!!!"I screamed as I shot up from my sleep

When will this nightmare end.



A.N. I am such an evil author for not updating I am so sorreh !!! * does DOGEZA*  Anyways thanks to the new subscribers and old ones ayieeee!!!! I love you guys so much and for also those who read and/ or even gave a quick interest on this one. I'll try my best to update but I can't promise you anything since I have school and Cadet Officer training *le sighs*  I apologize in advance if I become naughty and almost not update all. Drop a comment  if you like (OH PLEASE DO~!) I'll try to post the other one since tomorrow is Friday tomorrow  WOOOHOOOH!!!! TGIF"

That is all *bos and le crawls away*

 

BTW SORRY IF THIS IS TOO SHORT AND TOO MUCH OF A CLIFF HANGER XD