As our paths cross....

What love can make you do.....

C.A.P.'s POV

I stood there as I watched the boy ran away.

Somehow I felt connected to that kid. I shook my head abruptly.

"What the hell are you thinking, I mean sure he looks pretty.... UGHHHH!! DAMN IT! HE'S- A-GUY FOR GOODNESS SAKE!! A GUY! WHAT AM I?! A FREAKING GA-"  I stopped my sudden outburst when I suddenly realized a mob of people was staring at me.

"And that is what happens when you're full of stress! So why don't you relax here at JMHD Hotel! Where Fun and Relaxation can be enjoyed with our star quality rank services!" I stood there explaining my fake excuse of an advertisement

"Hmm! so that was just a promotion""Sounds Good!""AWWW! I thought there was someone famous ahmph!"

That was a close one, I saw the mob dispersed, other went back to their business, others walked away while others went in our hotel.

"Am I CRAZY!" I murmured to myself while continuously cursing myself 

STUPID C.A.P.! STUPID C.A.P.! STUPID C.A.P.! STUPID C.A.P.!'

I went back into the hotel and finished my rounds, everything seemed to be in place and in good shape, with the help of my stupid "fake promotion" I brought in a lot of customers. I finally reached my office. I poured the persimmon tea,  from my thermos bottle, into my favorite mug. I placed the mug on the glass table and flopped down on the sofa. I couldn't stop thinking about Chunji and I'm going crazy because of it. I saw the sorrow in his eyes, I don't know why but it feels like as if he wanted to escape from something, he's also reluctant and hiding the fact he needed help. He was trying to be strong or maybe I'm just over thinking things, but a part of my mind and heart was saying that it is true and I can feel it.

"Aish!" I groaned while rubbing my sore neck. I sipped my tea and then my eyes landed on the words written on the mug "MinJae's GREAT HYUNG is the BEST!"

*Flashback*

"Hyung! Hyung! Look at what I made today in art class" Minjae said as he ran to his hyung

"Let me see that, WOW! Minjae's great hyung is the best!" he praised his little brother while reading the words on the mug

"I made it especially for my Hyung because I love you SOOO much!" Minjae boasted lovingly as he hugged his hyung

"Well! I love you too and YOU'RE THE BEST BROTHER I COULD EVER HAVE!" Minsoo replied while he lifted his little brother up into the air

*End of Flashback*

 My cell phone suddenly rang snapping out my nostalgic trance, I glanced at the clock it was already past half an hour past 2 am. I wonder who could it be. The caller ID screen on the screen displayed the District Hospital.  

I quickly swiped the screen to answer the call.. 

"Hello, This Park Chorong from the district hospital, is this Bang Minsoo?"

"Yes, It is me speaking"

"We're calling because of your friend who got into an accident"

"WHAT!? WHO!?"

 


  A/N: Well I was thinking of writing immediately yesterday because I was itching to update this story but I couldn't because my sis was using the computer,anyway I was really touched by how much you care for ChunJoe. I was giddy from being so happy reading so many Chunjoe fics. I hope you had fun reading this chapter well it's a cliff hanger again sorry about that I just want to know who you'll think got into an accident but don't worry :)))))! It's in for a good turn so comment what you think (I love to read your comments) and if you like subscribe and if even possible for me to get upvote hihihihhiih:)))))))! THANKYOU PEOPLE FOR READING AND THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED!

 

TEEN TOP's beloved leader heheheh!