Uncertainty in my heart...

What love can make you do.....

 

 

 

 

L.Joe's POV

 

         .

I heard the water running as Hyuna disappeared into the bathroom. I kept my eyes trailed the crown molding that ran around the entire room. Somehow there has been an unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach ever since I've been on the phone with Chanhee. As cliché as it sounds I think I really am feeling guilty. Yeah I did cheat on Chanhee but it is not like I don't love him but the suspense of sneaking around is very addicting.

          Groaning, I got off the bed and crossed the room to where my jacket lay. I took out my phone and stared at contact number flashed on the screen. Maybe it is not too late to spend his birthday with his love. Maybe he could finally get over this addiction and redeem himself. Maybe he could change how things are right now... Maybe, just maybe. L.Joe swallowed all his doubts and swiped the call icon beneath Chunji’s contact ID. L.joe smiled at the picture, reminiscing on the day he took it.

*FLASHBACK*

Chanhee and Byunghun had a petty argument about a few piece of sweets. Byunghun was craving sweets one evening and found a familiar bar of chocolates at the back of the refrigerator. He decided to eat a small piece but he couldn’t contain himself and finished all of it. Chanhee just came home from work and caught Byunghun red handed with his precious chocolates. His face turned red and immediately strode towards byunghun. He snatched the wrapper off his hands and glared at his lover.

“Why did you eat this?”

“Well they were just in the back-“

Chanhee cut him off and asked again, his voice rising an octave higher. Byunghun was confused as to why Chanhee got worked up and started ranting all of a sudden. He didn’t appreciate the tone his lover was using, and bit by bit he was beginning to become annoyed, before they even knew it words of blind fury were echoing through the apartment.

“Why couldn’t you just get over it! They’re just a bunch of stupid chocolates!”Byunghun yelled. Chanhee suddenly stilled at his words. Silence grew and the tension between the two began to thicken. Byunhun stared at him with firm expression but then his face softened into a frightened look as he saw tears suddenly streaming on Chanhee’s face.

“Cha- -“ “I –I ‘m s s-orry. I’m sorry” with that chanhee ran into their room. Byunghun followed him. He found the boy curled up on the floor in their closet . He cradled the sobbing chanhee into his lap. He apologized for his wrong doings and told him they shouldn’t be fighting over things like this. Chanhee simply nodded but continued to sob a little. Byunghun knew there was more to why Chanhee suddenly burst and broke down like that. There were more to those chocolates and he wanted to know cause he wanted the latter to rely on him.

“Chanhee is there something behind those chocolates or is there something weighing you down ?” Chanhee only shook his head.

“ Chahee you know you could tell me if there is something bothering you. You know I hate it when you bear things alone like this.” He frowned at what he said realizing that Chanhee might have not even fully trusted him after all these years.

“ Don’t worry Byung I will tell you but at the right moment. I’m sorry about getting angry at you. You are right they are just a bunch of stup-“ Byunghun shushed him with a finger.“ No they are not stupid! I know they mean something to you and I should have understood and just apologized properly and not make up any excuse. If I did that the we would have probably not get into this fight. I’m sorry too chanhee” Chanhee nuzzled into Byung’s chest and muttered a reply “ Thankyou Byunghun and…” Chanhee trailed off but L.Joe waited patiently.

“ I Love you”

Chanhee faced him and smiled. Byunghun’s heart lept. This were one of those moments his lover really showed his emotions. Chanhee though often smiling towards others, hid his emotions and burdens to himself and seldom showed them to people who are close to him. Byung gently lifted Chanhee’s face and leaned closer till his lips touched his. It was a soft and gentle kiss yet it was full of emotion and love. Once he pulled away he stared lovingly into Chanhee’s eyes.

“ I Love You Chanhee now and forever”

Chanhee smiled and Byung couldn’t keep it in and suddenly snapped a picture. He earned a whine from the older. He only chuckled and then tackled him into a hug. Chanhee felt perfectly in his hold. He felt perfect. with him. He vowed to protect and love Chanhee from every possible thing that could and would hurt him. He knew about his dark past and how vulnerable Chanhee is. He nuzzled into the embrace and enjoyed the moment with Chanhee, his love.

*END*

What happened now? He was sneaking behind his back and unknowingly hurt Chanhee. He hated himself. He hated how weak willed he is. He hated how he vowed to protect Chanhee yet he ends knowing he will be the one to hurt him the most because of his deeds. Which is why he will now make things right.

BEEEEEEP

No answer.

L.joe tried a few more times but he got the same result. He couldn’t wait and just waste time their trying to call him. He planned on apologizing and confessing his mistakes in front of Chanhee. He will definitely make everything right. He swiftly got dressed and as he was picking up Hyuna finally emerged into the room.

“Where are you going?”

“ Look I know what you are expecting from me, but I am sorry but I can’t be with you anymore.”. The girl raised her brow in question to his statement

“ What are you talking about? L.joe we had an agreement. I would give you all the excitement you would need that your precious ‘Chanhee‘couldn’t give you’ in turn you would be my buddy. But now you’re running off! What the hell?!”

“Don’t you utter my boyfriend’s name like that! This is all messed up and very wrong! I love him so much and I don’t want to do this anymore if it means hurting him”. Hyuna sarcastically sobbed “Boohoo! Like I give a flying ! Look baby he doesn’t even know yet and what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him”

She s her arms around L.joe’s waist and laid her on his chest. “ Forget about him! Remember why you came to me in the first place hmm..”. L.joe gently pushed her off him and walked towards the door.“ Hyuna this wrong okay. What we are doing is only hurting the people we love and most importantly this is destroying our lives. Why don’t you find someone who you can truly love and spend your life together with him or… her”he turned the knob when the girl threw herself on him hooking her arms on his legs, tugging his arms, pleading him not to go.

“PLEASE! DON’T GO! I LOVE YOU L.JOE! I need you!” He shook her off with all his might

“ I’m sorry! But I don’t and I never have and I will never love you!” with those words she broke down and crashed on the floor, bruising her body and breaking her heart.

L.joe arrived at the lobby and there he continued to try reaching his Chanhee. He sat on the lounge waiting for the cab he called earlier on the elevator. He persisted on trying to get through to Chunji but for the nth time he got the same thing. He inhaled sharply not giving up as he dialed his number again. A staff approached him with his glass of water. He thanked the staff with a tentative bow. A cold shiver ran through his spine as he reached the glass it slipped right through his fingers.

Crash. *the number you are calling is unavailable at the moment please try again later* beep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN: guys sorry for the late update I tried to make it long yet stuck to the plot line as possible anyway sorry about the grammars and spalling this is not proofread. Enjoy !