start

What love can make you do.....

It was 2 am, snow was falling into piles and cold wind was freezing up the whole park

Chunji was there sitting on a park bench. He just sat there and stared at the swing that was swaying to the freezing wind.

He was drowned in his own thoughts...

 

*FLASBACK*

 

Chunji's POV

 

I walked out of the bakery holding Byunghun's birthday cake.

I was giggling to myself, on how I was so excited for the special day I planned just for him. We've been a couple for almost 5 years now and  I've been with him for almost the whole 20 years of my existence. To me every moment with him is special, may it be good ones or ...unpleasant times. I always made his birthday special because I'm the most thankful person to God, that he was born.

I finally arrived at our shared apartment unit. I placed the cake in the fridge and quickly set up the whole place.

After 3 hours of decorating and setting up, everything was set, the entire place was filled Byunghun's favorite scent, the tapestries were new and his favorite color, in the bedroom, bouquets and petals of his favorite flowers everywhere, other than that everything was filled with what Byunghun loved. Chunji was still putting on final touches to their special date-like birthday dinner. 

"Aaaannndd... Done!"then he let out a loud sigh, he turned to look at the wall clock, it was already 7:11 in the evening, "I thought he was gonna arrive before I could finish, Good thing I finished earlier than I expected".

Chunji cleaned up the small mess he made while preparing there meal and took a shower before wearing his new clothes he bought especially for Byunghun's birthday. He checked if everything was in place and if if his gift was well hidden, "Ok! all is set and- now- to- call Byungieeee!"he chuckled, Byunghun was on the way home from his trip to his parent's house. The phone was ringing and Chunji  suddenly remembered something. "Oh no! I forgot to pick up Byung's ice cream!". Chunji quickly ended the unanswered call, he grabbed his coat and sprinted to the door while wearing it.  He locked the door, shoved the keys in his pocket and headed immediately to the icecream shop.

Chunji arrived at the shop after 10 minutes of walking. He walked up to the counter and spoke to the cashier. 

"Hi! I'm here to pick up my order" Chunji said politely

"Name of the the customer please?" she asked with a smile

"Chunji" he replied

"Okay Sir, Please wait a minute and I will acquire your order" she said after checking my order on the computer and left to go to the back room to get my order.

I ordered a large tub of choco almond, hazelnut, fudge ice cream Byunghun can't get enough of, other than cake. According to Byunghun, cake and ice cream are soul mates and should never be eaten without the other. I remembered Byunghun when he was only in kindergarten, he would gobble a lot of cake and ice cream until he would become sick to the point of being confined in a hospital, when he was better and released he would do it again, but when he became 8 he learned how to control himself from not eating to much but he still devoured a lot. I laughed at my own thoughts.

"Here's your order sir" the cashier said as she handed me the tub of ice cream, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh...Thankyou!" I smiled handing her the payment

"Here's your receipt, Thank you and Come Again!" she said after tearing the receipt off the machine and giving it to me.

I exited the shop and started to walk back home. I was about to call Byunghun when my phone started to ring, it was Byunghun  and I quickly answered.

"You always have a great timing you know that ?" I said with a bit of sarcasm

"Well I'm L.joe the Great" he gloated jokingly

"Whatever! So where are you now? about what time will you arrive home?

"Umm... actually I can't come home tonight"


A/N: sorry for leaving the readers hanging and thank you also for those who read this and subscribed and those who even just a little, got interested in my story 

but don't worry i will be posting up the next chapter tomorrow complete :))))!