BestFriend 012

I Fell In-Love with my BESTFRIEND

 

“So this is what you called some private place?” Amber chuckled as she looked around the playground. ‘Can’t he be more romantic? This Diva never changes.’

“Why… I like here. It’s too crowded at Han River if that’s where you’re thinking.” He said and guided her to where the slide is located. Key place a handkerchief and motioned her to sit in there as he sat beside her. They we’re just staring at each other’s face, fulfilling the long time they never saw each other. It’s a long moment of silent until Amber speaks.

“Why did you kiss me without even confirming that it was me?”

“Are you kidding me? Those eyes never changed and besides you kiss taste the same nut much sweeter than before?” A smirk formed on his lips when Amber started to become confused.

“Before? What do you mean by that?”

“Don’t deny it Amber Liu. I know you kissed me before. Remember at my apartment, I was drunk that time.”

Amber’s eyes widen as she hit what he was saying. It was the night before her flight, he was drunk and she sent him to his apartment. “How did you know about that?”

“I was awake, I heard it all, the whole confession thing.” Amber hid her face on her palm in embarrassment but Key swatted it away and lightly held her hands.

“But you know what… you have no idea how much happy I am that time. I never let you pulled from my hug the whole night. I’m so happy that you feel the same. You never know that I’m burning with jealousy everytime I saw you with L.”

“But you and Nicole Unnie…”

“Nicole was a different story.” Key gently brushed away the strand of her hair that was covering her eyes and kissed her forehead. Amber slyly smile but still waiting for him to continue the story.

“Yah! I want to know Nicole Unnie’s part. I saw her with other guy at the mall and you don’t even care that she’s with him.”

“So you intentionally followed us that day?” Amber didn’t answer. She was totally busted. “So?”

“But still, what the Nicole thing part?”

“I never like her. Ahhh, no… I like her.” That cause Amber turns into a loop of confusion. Is Key only playing pranks on her? Key noticed the sudden changes on her expression.

“Okay… Nicole asked me to pretend as her suitor to get her bestfriend jealous. She knew Jinwoon hyung likes her but he never make a move so I played as her suitor and the day you saw her at the mall, Jinwoon hyung finally made his confession. I helped them.”

“Nicole unnie said that she likes you.”

“Yeah… she thought she was fallen for me but I told her that I already had someone in my heart. I thank her so much that she said those to you because you finally awaken that you like me.”

“So you made me jealous?”

“Yeah… I was afraid that you might not feel the same so I asked Nicole to continue our little play and it was effective because everytime I saw your face when I’m with her, I know it affected you.”

“One more, you said that you’re dating someone?”

“Are you really that slow?” Key shouted at her.

“You don’t have to yell at me… Aishh…”

“You didn’t really get it, don’t you? We went on a date multiple times before. It means that that someone I’m dating is you.”

Amber recalled how many times they go out together. Key always said before that it was a date but she didn’t take it serious. She lightly smacked her head and shyly smiled at him.

“You realized now?”

“Nae, I thought it was Nicole unnie.”

“I like her but just like for a friend. I never liked her the way I like my bestfriend. I never care for her the way I care for the girl that holds my heart, and that girl was you Amber Josephine Liu.”

Amber smiled and looked at him, waiting for him to continue but instead of continuing what he was saying, Key leaned to her face and soon their lips touched. It was another long sweet kiss. They pulled apart to catch a breath.

“I guess that explains everything.” Key said while looking into her eyes.

“Last question. When did you realize that you like me?”

Key rolled his eyes. “I’ve always like you Amber, since the day I learned that you’re a girl. We already clicked with each other. I was just afraid that if I confess to you, you will start to become awkward towards me. I love you that much that I choose to become just a friend to you than nothing.” He confessed with full of his heart but he got shocked on what she said next.

“I hate you.”

“Whattt? Why?”

“I hate you for only telling me today.”

“I was going to tell you that day but you already left. You have no idea how much I’m scared that I will never see your face again.”

“I’m sorry about that… I hate myself more for leaving you.”

“Don’t be… the most important is now…” Key moved to face her. “So, will you be my girl? Bestfriend…”

Amber chuckled and cupped his face. She gave him a quick peek on the lips before answering him. “I love you so much and yes… I want to be your girl… Bestfriend…”

Once again, they shared a long sweet kiss. Amber was the one who first pulled away. “Do you realized how many timed we kissed today?”

“Want another one.” Key .

“Yah, Kim Kibum!”

“Aigoo… My girl is so cute. Let’s go, I’m sure they are waiting for us now.” Key was referring to their parents who planned all of this. And his mother was right, he will thank her for this.

“They set us up?” Amber can’t believe that her mother and father was part of this. This is why her mother was acting suspiciously this morning.

“You’re really slow.” Key mocked.

“Aishhh… Whatever.”

“I love you too.”

Amber stick her tongue out and walked ahead of him.

“Aishh this girl. Yah Baby, wait for me.”

+++mybestfriend+++

The end??? To be continued???

AN:I’m not sure….

Anyway, I'm very thankful to all my readers for keep suppoting me...

Thank You very very very much

Jungmal Kamsahamnida

Maraming Salamat

 

Keyber Forever!